NBA Discussion Thread for Tuesday and in General

Does Charlotte +1 seem like a gift?? The books no damn well that line is going to get pounded .. I don't have the balls to play Charlotte, but I wouldn't play Washington (I feel like Handy, haha)

only game im really interested in that has a line at the moment is MIami -4.5/4.

the queens do look interesting tomorrow. i agree, killa. but i can't back a team that blows playing a pissed off dallas team off a loss against the suns...

You would think that Dallas would be interested in a 70 win season. Not that it is the main focus they have, but that is a major accomplishment next to winning a title.

the queens do look interesting tomorrow. i agree, killa. but i can't back a team that blows playing a pissed off dallas team off a loss against the suns...

I'd like to hear more talk about the game... seems like the Mavs will be motivated coming off that loss to kick someone's ass, I'd support the Kings if the Mavs had beaten the Suns. It's questionable whether Sac is still motivated for the playoffs judging by their recent play. I can't cross Killa though, until I hear more

Dallas is done for the season. This I am pretty sure of. They should be a fade machine from here on out.

I definately wouldnt play Dallas here. No real motivation. Sac played em tough at home early in the year. Not saying Kings win, but getting 8 at home is solid.

Guys..you wanna bet the Kings..fine..

They have nothing to play for. They may well be a live home dog against a Dallas team that will coast to the finish line but in all honesty what has their recent play got any one excited about. Shit..the Lakers even covered against them.

They have a lame duck coach who would be fired if one of the maloofs women hadn't com to his rescue to let him finish the season

lmao at people liking mavs @ saco laying 8 just because they lost by DD to the suns Kings can beat any team @ home any given time if they play with some heart and pride but thats a big IF most of the time they dont show up but when they do reminder a few weeks ago vs the suns

lmao at people liking mavs @ saco laying 8 just because they lost by DD to the suns Kings can beat any team @ home any given time if they play with some heart and pride but thats a big IF most of the time they dont show up but when they do reminder a few weeks ago vs the suns

Right on point. BTW, Bibby is not a hard guy to figure out. He doesn't give a shit about 90% of the games, but in marquee games (Lakers, Suns, etc) he seems to explode and get inspired. But it's more of a Dallas fade. This team will do nothing the rest of the way but rest guys.

Exactly. The kings COULD show up. They could also lay an egg. Thats why this should be simply a no play

The only thing I have ever really liked about Sac is every time I watch their games in Sac(from my couch), the fans just never give up they are just on their feet until the game is either won or lost. That usually is a little extra inspiration for the home team. I just haven't seen much in the Kings, other than recently they gave the Suns a run. I am biased towards the Suns a little because I am a huge fan.

New Orleans deserves discussion here. Might see a short #...
yeah i forgot to mention about this game they should kill on the boards and im sure im going to take a David West prop some soft white guy is going to be guarding him

I'm most likely not playing the Mavs, but just wanted to say that last year the Mavs didn't just lay down, they went 7-2 in April, and I'm pretty sure they went 6-3 ATS. I'm done, I'll drop it

i wanna see a Lakers-Suns remtach again and Rockets-Jazz should be a hell of a series and in the east ill like to see Wizards-Raptors

believe another ML parlay perhaps? (without the pacers ruining it)

Suns/Spurs?

I just do not like how the Spurs match up with this team. Spurs are liable to fall asleep for short periods, particularly their offense. This is death vs. Phoenix. I expect a 12-2 run by Phoenix in the 2H to change the whole game. Suns have too much for that team, Amare should go wild. I'm not buying the Spurs' chances AT ALL these playoffs.

I just do not like how the Spurs match up with this team. Spurs are liable to fall asleep for short periods, particularly their offense. This is death vs. Phoenix. I expect a 12-2 run by Phoenix in the 2H to change the whole game. Suns have too much for that team, Amare should go wild. I'm not buying the Spurs' chances AT ALL these playoffs.

Spurs have played totally lax these past few games. This is an important final stretch to get some momentum and swagger heading into the playoffs. They've had some terrible games at home, and this is a big statement game.

Oh gawd...Ivy vs Killa Spurs discussion for nexy two months

In all honesty. I think the Spurs OFFENSE and DEFENSE are better than when we got screwed in that game a few months ago. We'll see. Suns do not react well to good defense(see DET @ PHX a few weeks back)

I was planning on hoping to get a weak Spurs line after the Suns just beat Dallas. Maybe Spurs -3.5, and I'll be on the ML fairly HUGE.

how about new orleans on the road at milwaukee?
3 games back of the 8th spot with 2 games against the clips yet to go .
mike redd's knee is bothering him which forced him to sit out their last
game against the wiz . he is listed as out indefinitely . hornets have been
struggling but this game seems very winnable . they havent played since
the 31st and host seattle wednesday . this game falls under the one team
needs to win and the other has nothing to play for scenerio . if nawlins
stumbles here they are a bunch of worthless souls and i will feel
disgusting for uttering the bucks stink . plain and simple i expect a big
effort from the hornets . whether that translates to a win and cover has yet to be determined . wiz gave 4 points . what does nawlins give?
by the way , great site guys .'an_horse'

effort from the hornets . whether that translates to a win and cover has yet to be determined . wiz gave 4 points . what does nawlins give?

is that you?:cheers:

Welcome! I mentioned we may see 5 in Millw. Most likely circled w/ Redd's injury concern.

Back