Hulu's CFL 2019

I would lean over for reasons you say, I think both teams can get 4 to 5 scores

Stamps defense isnt what it was, the line especially is a non factor now and fajardo has looked good. Hes gonna have all day back there

This line is assuming arbuckle imo, if its bo Levi, its 54.5 imo, but arbuckle looked good against BC, and he is getting first team reps all week, I like Carey a ton too

I would lean over for reasons you say, I think both teams can get 4 to 5 scores

Stamps defense isnt what it was, the line especially is a non factor now and fajardo has looked good. Hes gonna have all day back there

This line is assuming arbuckle imo, if its bo Levi, its 54.5 imo, but arbuckle looked good against BC, and he is getting first team reps all week, I like Carey a ton too

Yup that's what I think too. And as a bonus, its still possible Bo peep plays. Dikenson refused to rule him out and he's one of those coaches who's usually pretty honest about stuff like that. Unlike O'Shea who lies through his teeth about personnel all the time.

1* CAL / SSK over 50.5 -109

Yup that's what I think too. And as a bonus, its still possible Bo peep plays. Dikenson refused to rule him out and he's one of those coaches who's usually pretty honest about stuff like that. Unlike O'Shea who lies through his teeth about personnel all the time.

Hes said BLM will play through pain, he did through all of 2017 with his elbow and shoulder, so as long as it's nothing structural they just give him a shit load of torodol and off he goes

Total agreement Sammy. Like I said a post above, I’ve never seen pinny up their limits on a cfl game and release a money line so quickly. And move a point also. Must’ve been major money come in on Ottawa.

Makes me feel like it’s me who’s fallen for the surface level narrative.

Could the big money be from a CFl player or inside job? With their salaries I would not be surprised if players are wagering on games?

Dont like either of those developments.

With Burnham out, who steps up? Carter? Don’t think so. Maybe Durant? Only saving grace is that this is the Argos defence.

And Boyko looks more like a project guy who’s 2-3 years away from being starter quality.

The more I think about it, the more I think about buying off my BC bet. This is probably the poorest defence Toronto has faced yet and maybe MBT finds some chemistry with Walker. Maybe Wilder finally looks worth a damn. Still love the under though.

Rule #3871- NEVER ASK A BAD TEAM TO COVER A TD SPREAD ON THE ROAD!!

Bc is complete garbage as a PRO TEAM- No coaching- No concern- No effort- Just mickey mouse organization.

Also if BURNHAM is out, explain to me how the stat line is going to look for BC?

I would estimate that 80% of the BC offense was designed as BURNHAM and CARTER being the #1 and #2 options-- THe other guys are just there to catch their 1-2 passes MAX a game---

So with BURNHMA out, and CARTER not being a high volume catcher like 9 catches for 158 yards- I cannot see how their stat line will look with receivers--

Shaq Johnson 1 catch for 13 yards--That's all this guy does in BC since he has been here--

Duron Carter- 4 catches for 68 yards--

Levoy Cottoy- 2 catrches for 29 yards

Lemar Durant- 4 catches for 49 yards

Without BURNHAM how is 11 receptions going to win?

BC I am telling everyone does not have PRO CFL receiving core--- By far the worst starting receivers in the league---- Save BURNHAM and DURANT not a single other BC receiver gets a tryout or is picked up by any other teams--

So with BC you have a garbage team with garbage coaching with ZERO LEADERSHIP, weak mentality-- Just a losing team--

The reason they lost to CALGARY despite leading by 11 late is because THEY SHOW WHO THEY ARE_- ANd they are a losing franchise on the DECLINE- Each year they get worse--

BC would have covered easily if JAMES FRANKLIN who I correctly predicted is the worst player in the CFL since 1959. Franklin is not injured- THat is TOTAL BULLSHIT-- He sucks and has been benched- Guy is a complete bust as a CFL QB--

I'm unsure of why they would show faith in JAMES FRANLIN an NCAA QB who clearly sucks at CFL FOOTBALL and not give a guy like MICHAEL OCONNOR a chance a CIS QB who has played CFL fotballl his whole life-- I seriously think he is better than FRANKLIN who is terrible.

Any leans on today's game fellas?

Hamilton -12.5 is interesting--

Vernon Adams is terrible and the ALS franchinse is in complete Dissarray--

Usually playing percentages this game ends in a blowout-- Somethining like 38-17

However the CATS have now played 3 excellent games in a row-- Playing the same team they just blew out--
IN these situations I find CFL teams because they don't get paid enough and don't practice and aren't at NCAA level or NFL in terms of professional ability, usually stink it up in these spots--

I think this could be a basic CATS blowout 64% and a 36% chance that the CATS mail this game in, knowing fully well they have deserved the OPPORTUNITY to mail it in tonight---

However I feel the game should end 38-17 or so--- Vernon ADAMS is terrible- He gets pressured and he panics like crazy- He can only run an offense where the ball is ot of his hands right away- If he holds the ball for longer than 2 seconds he struggles big time-

Adams starts usually ends up in blowouts!

The CATS could be the CGY of this season--- WHo dominated every game and put nice 6-7 winning streaks routinely--

The key to tonights game is WHO ARE THE CATS? ARe they the Calgary of this season? A motivated team with an upstart COACH in Steinhauer who is more than 1 million times qualified than KHARI JONES is from Montreal-- Jones is from BC so be brings that losing culture with him to Montreal.

If the CATS are going to be like 15-3 they should steam roll the ALS tonight who have no heart- no competency- just a bunch of FREE agents who took BIG MONEY To comes to MTL despite having no OWNER no COACH, no idea what to do- A disarray team--

or are the CATS going to revert to typical CATS 12-6 and where they decide that Winning isny that important and perhaps just MILKING it tonight and win by a late FGOAL and focus more on the after party in MONTREAL? This is the only scenario that I see Hamilton not blowing out MTL-- Its because they don't really care that much and will not focus all week, lazy in practice, more concerned about just CHILLIN.

So this is the key----

Because the ALS are used to losing big at home- Fans don't care- The team's home opener which usually ends up in 20+ losses for teams who are in disarray- Look at TORONTO--

Masoli on the road equals BEST QB in the CFL-- So I really think the talent difference is about 30-35 points here difference--

If Cats are coming to play this game ends 47-11

The CATS coaching staff is very strong-- STEINHAEUR CONDELL WASHINGTON REINBOLDT are all good--

ALS coaching staff sucks--- Bunch of guys that could be working in a BINGO HALL- Just not PRO material at all-

Cats will out scheme- Out rush- OUt block-- ALS are a team on the decline-- ANd teams in decline usually keep getting trashed week in week out

Maybe another syndicate? Maybe we have a nemesis

Someone may have known the status of BIGHILL- If he is indeed ruled out, cant think of any other defensive player in the LEAGUE that is more important to the team than BIGHILL- He is MR EVERYTHING--

Any leans on today's game fellas?

Not for me. Both side and total numbers are about where they should be IMO. Hamilton looked absolutely superior last week but I don't like going back to the well with a team, especially on the back end of a home and home on the road. As Sammy says, CFL teams are not as professional and tuned in as NFL teams and are apt to let down from time to time. This smells like one of those spots to me. No play for me.

eta...the under would be my only lean. 57 is a high total for a game featuring only one offense. But again, my gambling style is to zig and zag, not to go back to the well in successive weeks so no play

Not for me. Both side and total numbers are about where they should be IMO. Hamilton looked absolutely superior last week but I don't like going back to the well with a team, especially on the back end of a home and home on the road. As Sammy says, CFL teams are not as professional and tuned in as NFL teams and are apt to let down from time to time. This smells like one of those spots to me. No play for me.

Line IMO is higher than it should be! IF it was -13.5 at HOME how can it be -12.5 on the road???

I agree what is the motivation for the CATS? Sure they want to win? But just like we all have done at work during the NCAA March madness, summer time and near Christmas we all show up to work and MAIL IT IN during these times..

I am concerned that Hamilton may be looking at tonights game as a FREE PASS, and more looking forward to clubbing and attracting some impressive looking women? They could be totally focused on the women and not the game?

They know they are a much better team, and know that they can play basically 2 good quarters and still GUARANTEE the win......

However HULU I have a hunch that ORLANDO STEINHAEUR is trying to EMULATE DAVE DICKENSON, he seems to want to run the score up and is arguing with the refs very late in games when they are up by like 35 points-- I feel that ORLANDO will want the team to keep pummelling the weak teams--

My hunch still tells me 38-17--

Bighill ruled out for the bombers

SHIIIIIT...thats a huge downgrade. I am honestly surprised at this. He practices on Monday and Wednesday and O'Shea called tuesday a 'vet day' so I really didn't see this coming. Line hasn't budged yet but wouldn't surprise me if it closes at 4/4.5 now

Line IMO is higher than it should be! IF it was -13.5 at HOME how can it be -12.5 on the road???

I agree what is the motivation for the CATS? Sure they want to win? But just like we all have done at work during the NCAA March madness, summer time and near Christmas we all show up to work and MAIL IT IN during these times..

I am concerned that Hamilton may be looking at tonights game as a FREE PASS, and more looking forward to clubbing and attracting some impressive looking women? They could be totally focused on the women and not the game?

They know they are a much better team, and know that they can play basically 2 good quarters and still GUARANTEE the win......

However HULU I have a hunch that ORLANDO STEINHAEUR is trying to EMULATE DAVE DICKENSON, he seems to want to run the score up and is arguing with the refs very late in games when they are up by like 35 points-- I feel that ORLANDO will want the team to keep pummelling the weak teams--

My hunch still tells me 38-17--

You're right about the line, normally we would see a swing of 5 pts or so home to road. But the fact that its not in this case is an acknowledgement that the line was wrong last week and the cats are a vastly superior team.

We don't know a lot about Steinauer yet but I think you may be right. He comes across a lot like O'Shea in his pressers...very serious, doesn't tip his hand. Wouldn't surprise me if he motivates them to give the ALs a death shot tonight.

Ya, hes ge most valuable defensive player in the league

I still like the bombers, but that's a huge loss

Yeah I'm not buying off...they still have a stacked and deep defensive line and their secondary is coming together. Also, I think Nichols will look a lot better this week when he's not playing vs Edmonton's dominating pass rush.

You're right about the line, normally we would see a swing of 5 pts or so home to road. But the fact that its not in this case is an acknowledgement that the line was wrong last week and the cats are a vastly superior team.

We don't know a lot about Steinauer yet but I think you may be right. He comes across a lot like O'Shea in his pressers...very serious, doesn't tip his hand. Wouldn't surprise me if he motivates them to give the ALs a death shot tonight.

Seems like Orlando is on his game--

He spends the entire last season being assistant HEAD COACH to JUNE JONES-- great to learn--

The year before he spends as defensive coordinator at Fresno State working under JEFF TEDFORD-- Jones and Tedford 2 great football minds

He takes over this season and has been in the CATS organization for many years now--

He immediately blows out TORONTO on the road and follows it up with a Blowout vs MONTREAL--

Game 1 however vs SASK they didn't blow out SASK-- 23-17 WIN because MASOLI is owned by SASK-- this is why no BLOWOUT--

IT all comes down to MASOLI- Ottawa owns his ass big time- He cannot beat Ottawa- Sask also owned Hamilton--

I feel that Hamilton owns MONTREAL lately-- If Montreal cannot own MASOLI they will get blown out-- Once you get into MASOLIS head he folds very fast- He is like that UFC fighter that is tough until someone starts to work his body, he then quits really fast. He will quit and cannot handle adversity- He is either ON or OFF. although on the road he is usually always ON, I don't think this guy likes home crowd pressure etc

Yeah I'm not buying off...they still have a stacked and deep defensive line and their secondary is coming together. Also, I think Nichols will look a lot better this week when he's not playing vs Edmonton's dominating pass rush.

I feel that Winnipeg will struggle since Fenner was already struggling at linebacker-- Their entire linebacking core could struggle and get exposed--

With Ottawa we have a team that I now think are perhaps hard to ANALYZE--

DOM DAVIS is the wild card IMO- Talent wise he is likely the most talented QB in the CFL by a country mile- BLM and guys like REILLY and Harris are not even in this guys ATHLETIC LEVEL-- Davis is the real deal- He looks bigger than many of the defensive ends in the CFL- He was a very good QB at ECU in college- I used to watch him and was impressed by his composure and talent--

As someone mentioned this guy reminds them of Casey Printers--

The real analysis has to be in Ottawa's new receivers-- Guys that were on the practice roster- Hungry guys-- I just see some of these guys as being POTENTIAL FUTURE STARS-- Remember Ottawa is not starting any Canadian receivers except for Sinopli who is better than most American receivers anyway-
A guy named SETH COATE and RJ HARRIS are very impressive receivers IMO---

I could see a scenario where DAVIS style and running ability to throw on the RUN could spell trouble for teams--

We know that SASK has a good defense- Hamilton only scored 23 on them- Ottawa lit them up---

Perhaps we are underestimating OTTAWA and a hyper crowd on Friday night--

I am selling out of my Winnipeg bet now-- Bet 365 offers an option to cash out for NO LOSS-- I could always buy back Winnipeg at a higher line +4.5 or higher-

I think we are OVERHYPING WINNIPEG--- They beat a pathetic BC team who is on the DECLINE and beat EDMONTON despite getting out gained first downs 29-13 and out yarded as well.. I feel that a RITCHIE HALL defense without BIGHILL is like a Car with no wheels-- Ritchie Hall will not coach the new players- He will not even speak to the new guys-- He is basically lost as a defensive coordinator--

Also the Winnipeg secondary is known to be crappy at times-- I think Bighill is a QUASI linebacker D coordinator on the field- Without him I don't think they will stop Ottawa- I find that Ottawa could be undervalued here--

Winnipeg is no world beaters- They still have O SHEA who I think is not a good coach- I like Lapolice-

Momentary derail...

I hate my fucking boss...he's a douchbag and a knob. A year ago he lured me away from the company I was with and its one of the bigger mistakes I've made in recent years. He runs the place like Stalin. One of those guys that twists everything you say into what he wants to hear and then tries to give you shit about it later. Tells you to do X one day and then Y the next and a week later yells at you for not doing Z. Absolutely impossible man to work for.

Most recently, he took on a project that should have fallen under my responsibility, fouled it up completely and lost a $2.5million order. Earlier this week I found out that he laid the blame for the entire thing at my feet during a presentation to company VPs at our HQ in Europe. Needless to say, I am livid. I have all the documentation to show that he handled the project from start to finish and forbid me from even seeing any of it. So I started looking for other positions and made the decision to hand in my notice in the coming weeks, regardless if I've found something yet.

Then yesterday he emails me out of the blue asking me to come in at the end of the day today. No other details, no points of discussion, nothing to prepare for, just a meeting at the end of the day. I've seen this movie before so I suspect (hope) I'm getting terminated. Obviously termination is preferrable to me because I'd get an extra paycheck while I do interviews etc. I'm bringing my resignation letter with me in the event this isn't a termination meeting. I'll play it by ear and if its not a firing, I'll pull out my resignation while resisting the urge to wring his fat neck.

Handicapping this overnight while not sleeping, I've come up with these odds...

Hulu Resigns -120
Hulu Gets Fired +110

Place your bets gentlemen. I'll update tonight.

"When everyone is thinking the same no one is thinking"

The fact we were all sold on Winnipeg and were discounting Ottawa leads me to conclude that are missing out on Ottawa's talent and play.

If we compare I don't really think we are warranted to jump all over Winnipeg--

Defensively without Bighill I belive that Ottawa has the better defense- They have the better D coordinator- better linebackers and secondary-- D line may edge to Winnipeg but they may show up to Ottawa with a ROAD RUSH-- A road Rush is when the road team has no pass rush!

Offensively I think Ottawa is also better-- Davis is better than Nichols- Winnipeg has better running back- Receviers are about even--

Ottawa overall has better coaches-- Ritchie Hall and Oshea are crap-

"When everyone is thinking the same no one is thinking"

The fact we were all sold on Winnipeg and were discounting Ottawa leads me to conclude that are missing out on Ottawa's talent and play.

If we compare I don't really think we are warranted to jump all over Winnipeg--

Defensively without Bighill I belive that Ottawa has the better defense- They have the better D coordinator- better linebackers and secondary-- D line may edge to Winnipeg but they may show up to Ottawa with a ROAD RUSH-- A road Rush is when the road team has no pass rush!

Offensively I think Ottawa is also better-- Davis is better than Nichols- Winnipeg has better running back- Receviers are about even--

Ottawa overall has better coaches-- Ritchie Hall and Oshea are crap-

I think Winnpeg has a far better defensive line that Ottawa ans even without Bighill the linebackers are probably equal. Ottawa has the edge in the Secondary and their DC Thorpe is clearly better than Hall I think we'd agree.

Also, I don't think we can say right now that Davis is superior to Nichols. We've only seen him in 2 games and the Calgary game can be dismissed because they couldn't get pressure and he still threw 4 picks.

My final thought on this game is its a toss-up at best so I'll glady take anything over 3 points regardless of which team is getting them.

Momentary derail...

I hate my fucking boss...he's a douchbag and a knob. A year ago he lured me away from the company I was with and its one of the bigger mistakes I've made in recent years. He runs the place like Stalin. One of those guys that twists everything you say into what he wants to hear and then tries to give you shit about it later. Tells you to do X one day and then Y the next and a week later yells at you for not doing Z. Absolutely impossible man to work for.

Most recently, he took on a project that should have fallen under my responsibility, fouled it up completely and lost a $2.5million order. Earlier this week I found out that he laid the blame for the entire thing at my feet during a presentation to company VPs at our HQ in Europe. Needless to say, I am livid. I have all the documentation to show that he handled the project from start to finish and forbid me from even seeing any of it. So I started looking for other positions and made the decision to hand in my notice in the coming weeks, regardless if I've found something yet.

Then yesterday he emails me out of the blue asking me to come in at the end of the day today. No other details, no points of discussion, nothing to prepare for, just a meeting at the end of the day. I've seen this movie before so I suspect (hope) I'm getting terminated. Obviously termination is preferrable to me because I'd get an extra paycheck while I do interviews etc. I'm bringing my resignation letter with me in the event this isn't a termination meeting. I'll play it by ear and if its not a firing, I'll pull out my resignation while resisting the urge to wring his fat neck.

Hulu Resigns -120
Hulu Gets Fired +110

IF you are getting terminated its without CAUSE--

Bring a digital recorder to the meeting-- Record the meeting for proof and in case of future lawsuit-

I would document everything and file a suit if you feel you have been terminated unlawfully-

That sucks working for idiots like this--

People full of PRIDE and no HUMILITY-- I call these type of bosses DADS-- they walk around Stalin style peering over employees shoulders etc---

This is why I support the work from home push that is going on in the world--- It lessens HARRASSMENT and nonsense like this-- Just do your JOB bellicehk style and avoid all the bullshit office politics.

IF you are getting terminated its without CAUSE--

Bring a digital recorder to the meeting-- Record the meeting for proof and in case of future lawsuit-

I would document everything and file a suit if you feel you have been terminated unlawfully-

That's avctually a very good point. If he were to reference that failed project in the termination, I would have very good grounds to sue with the evidence I have. And given the way this guy lies, it would be nice to have a recording although it would be of limited legal value because its not legally obtained.

That's avctually a very good point. If he were to reference that failed project in the termination, I would have very good grounds to sue with the evidence I have. And given the way this guy lies, it would be nice to have a recording although it would be of limited legal value because its not legally obtained.

All good my homies-- Nobody and I mean NOBODY messes with any members of the SYNDICATE-- Mods please allow this post as its pertinent to OUR CAPTAIN HULU's best INTESREST--

I got yo back, I got Yo Covered-- Lucky I am a LAW SAVANT and can assist the CAPTAIN-

As employment lawyers, we are often asked whether it is legal to record a conversation at work, specifically the ones related to concerns over workplace performance or where there is a dispute in the workplace and the employee wants to have an exact record of what was actually said. The second question we are then asked is whether you can make the recording without the other person knowing. The simple answer to the question of making a recording of a workplace conversation is "Yes", but only if the following apply:
  1. you are a participant in the conversation and consent to the conversation being recorded;
  2. you are an employee, not acting as a member of management; and
  3. you were intended to receive the communication.
Pausing for a moment to understand that the basic law in Canada, it is important to know that it is illegal in Canada to wilfully intercept a private communication (section 183 of the Criminal Code of Canada). "Intercept" means: listen to; record; acquire or acquire the substance, meaning or purport of the communication. In plain words, you are not permitted to surreptitiously listen to someone else's conversation, let alone record it. In fact, it is illegal in Canada to possess surreptitious recording devices.
The reason you can record your own conversations is the "one party consent" exception, meaning, where one of the parties to a conversation consents to being recorded, then they can record the conversation. In multi-party workplace conversations it only takes one party to consent to being recorded to fit within the exception.
It is also important to distinguish between your workplace conversation and police wire taps. The police are not permitted to listen in on your conversations or "bug" your meeting room to gather information relating to a potential crime unless they have a warrant allowing such activity or other very limited exceptions apply. The rules applicable to the police are far more stringent than those related to you in your workplace scenario because the police are agents of the state and the state may be looking to send you to jail if you are convicted of a serious crime.
Back to the question at hand, if I am in a meeting with my boss during which we are going to discuss my work performance, can I use my phone to record the conversation? Assuming you consent to being recorded and it is your performance that is being discussed, then, yes, you can use your phone to record the conversation.
In answer to the second question, "No, you do not have to tell the other party that you are making a recording of your conversation with them", which is the one party consent rule referred to above.
Now, before you start recording your conversations at work, you should first ask yourself the following questions:
  1. What you are going to do with the recording?
  2. How are the other people going to react to having been recorded?
  3. Is it going to help or hurt the work situation if you record the meeting without the others knowing?
  4. Do the others want to record the meeting as well?
Under the 1 PARTY CONSENT RULE (HULU 's consent) you are LEGALLY allowed to record this conversation, The conversation is not PRIVATE- IT can also be used as possible evidence in the future.
I have lots of experience with Law and contracts- hence why I started consulting in 1 area and have reassigned to the Legal area despite not being a lawyer lol, but I enjoy reading LAW and Cases so its a good FIT.

All good my homies-- Nobody and I mean NOBODY messes with any members of the SYNDICATE-- Mods please allow this post as its pertinent to OUR CAPTAIN HULU's best INTESREST--

I got yo back, I got Yo Covered-- Lucky I am a LAW SAVANT and can assist the CAPTAIN-

As employment lawyers, we are often asked whether it is legal to record a conversation at work, specifically the ones related to concerns over workplace performance or where there is a dispute in the workplace and the employee wants to have an exact record of what was actually said. The second question we are then asked is whether you can make the recording without the other person knowing. The simple answer to the question of making a recording of a workplace conversation is "Yes", but only if the following apply:
  1. you are a participant in the conversation and consent to the conversation being recorded;
  2. you are an employee, not acting as a member of management; and
  3. you were intended to receive the communication.
Pausing for a moment to understand that the basic law in Canada, it is important to know that it is illegal in Canada to wilfully intercept a private communication (section 183 of the Criminal Code of Canada). "Intercept" means: listen to; record; acquire or acquire the substance, meaning or purport of the communication. In plain words, you are not permitted to surreptitiously listen to someone else's conversation, let alone record it. In fact, it is illegal in Canada to possess surreptitious recording devices.
The reason you can record your own conversations is the "one party consent" exception, meaning, where one of the parties to a conversation consents to being recorded, then they can record the conversation. In multi-party workplace conversations it only takes one party to consent to being recorded to fit within the exception.
It is also important to distinguish between your workplace conversation and police wire taps. The police are not permitted to listen in on your conversations or "bug" your meeting room to gather information relating to a potential crime unless they have a warrant allowing such activity or other very limited exceptions apply. The rules applicable to the police are far more stringent than those related to you in your workplace scenario because the police are agents of the state and the state may be looking to send you to jail if you are convicted of a serious crime.
Back to the question at hand, if I am in a meeting with my boss during which we are going to discuss my work performance, can I use my phone to record the conversation? Assuming you consent to being recorded and it is your performance that is being discussed, then, yes, you can use your phone to record the conversation.
In answer to the second question, "No, you do not have to tell the other party that you are making a recording of your conversation with them", which is the one party consent rule referred to above.
Now, before you start recording your conversations at work, you should first ask yourself the following questions:
  1. What you are going to do with the recording?
  2. How are the other people going to react to having been recorded?
  3. Is it going to help or hurt the work situation if you record the meeting without the others knowing?
  4. Do the others want to record the meeting as well?
Under the 1 PARTY CONSENT RULE (HULU 's consent) you are LEGALLY allowed to record this conversation, The conversation is not PRIVATE- IT can also be used as possible evidence in the future.
I have lots of experience with Law and contracts- hence why I started consulting in 1 area and have reassigned to the Legal area despite not being a lawyer lol, but I enjoy reading LAW and Cases so its a good FIT.

Very helpful, thank you sir. I wasn't aware that in situations like this, only 1 party needs to consent to the conversation being recorded. Its win-win for me if I do it. If its not to my advantage then then recording never existed.

I'll let you know what happens tonight.

Very helpful, thank you sir. I wasn't aware that in situations like this, only 1 party needs to consent to the conversation being recorded. Its win-win for me if I do it. If its not to my advantage then then recording never existed.

The official reason for recording the conversation is

"To capture an accurate representation of the discussion which protects all parties involved"

But as always we are blessed-- We must allow our FAITH to be bigger than our FEARS in handling these matters.

Remember PRESSURE is not PHYSICAL--- The SYNDICATE does not FEEL any PRESSURE, but I can guarantee YOU WE WILL APPLY PRESSURE IF NEEDED!

# Don't screw with the Syndicate- # Baby boomer bullshit bosses # Bastard Narcisists # Control Freaks

Last edited:

That's some great info sammy and totally agreed it's a no lose scenario to not record it

I'm sure you are already doing this, but I'd also download any documentation from work computer you might need in a suit or just for personal reference pre meeting in case he locks you out after

That's some great info sammy and totally agreed it's a no lose scenario to not record it

I'm sure you are already doing this, but I'd also download any documentation from work computer you might need in a suit or just for personal reference pre meeting in case he locks you out after

Yes that is a great idea. Documentation is crucial and the more things you have documented the better protected you are.

If you have no prior discipline against you, they will not be able to fire you without CAUSE. There exists processes to fire employees. They have to follow employment law and ensure that they are just not making a TRUMP style decision without any legal basis or merit.

We expected him out this week, 6 weeks is long

Interesting but it doesn't necessarily mean he'll be out for 6 games. Teams have a limited number of "early pulls" they can use to take someone off IR. While he's on it, his week to week salary won't count against the cap. Given he's the second highest paid player in the league and they'll be bringing in new players for a while to plug holes, they need all the cap space they can muster. If its true, he'll be out 2 or 3 at least but not necessarily 6.

Yup I got everything before this went down today but didn't end up needing it.

Momentary derail...

Hulu Resigns -120
Hulu Gets Fired +110

So Hulu resigns at -120 won it. I went in and it wasn't a firing so I cut him off pretty quick and explained that I'd be leaving. I went into pretty great detail explaining that I knew what he'd done and I have all the proof I need to refute his claim that I blew the project. He was obviously nervous, shifting in his seat etc, so I went for some exit perks. My last day will be Wednesday next week but they will continue my full Salary until the end of July as well as possession and use of the company car so long as I keep my mouth shut and avoid embarrassing him. Decent outcome IMO. Now I just have to look for a new job but in today's market, I'm not too worried about that.

Complete posted week 4 card consolidated in single post...

1.5*/0.5* Winnipeg +3.5/+4.5 -107
1* BC Lions -6.5 -107 -
Don't recommend following this one...not as sanguine as I once was and may buy off at +7.5
1* BC /TOR under 57.5 -108
1* Saskatchewan -3 -110

#CFLSyndicate

Very hot and humid in Montreal tonight...makes me lean under even more but the good number is gone

So Hulu resigns at -120 won it. I went in and it wasn't a firing so I cut him off pretty quick and explained that I'd be leaving. I went into pretty great detail explaining that I knew what he'd done and I have all the proof I need to refute his claim that I blew the project. He was obviously nervous, shifting in his seat etc, so I went for some exit perks. My last day will be Wednesday next week but they will continue my full Salary until the end of July as well as possession and use of the company car so long as I keep my mouth shut and avoid embarrassing him. Decent outcome IMO. Now I just have to look for a new job but in today's market, I'm not too worried about that.

Maybe send an official letter requesting salary for 3 months?

If you feel that the BOSS and company is WEAK THEN its time to POUNCE on them UFC GROUND AND POUND STYLE..

You have the fact that they basically tried to SABOTAGE your reputation--- I believe we can get more out of them BRO--

But deciding to RESIGN from this position without a new job lined up is an AMAZING MOVE-- I did the same move a few years back BRO--

I believe if you don't like where you work just leave--- If you spend your life working in a situation you dislike what is the point of life??

If you feel that the BOSS and company is WEAK THEN its time to POUNCE on them UFC GROUND AND POUND STYLE..

You have the fact that they basically tried to SABOTAGE your reputation--- I believe we can get more out of them BRO--

But deciding to RESIGN from this position without a new job lined up is an AMAZING MOVE-- I did the same move a few years back BRO--

I believe if you don't like where you work just leave--- If you spend your life working in a situation you dislike what is the point of life??

Yup you nailed it. No point doing something you hate day in and day out. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my chest.

Seth Coate not dressing for Ottawa tonight. Ratio casualty.

Does anyone else feel like 52.5 might be a bit low for 2 teams that can score? Wouldn’t surprise me to see a 33-30 type game here.

Seth Coate not dressing for Ottawa tonight. Ratio casualty.

Does anyone else feel like 52.5 might be a bit low for 2 teams that can score? Wouldn’t surprise me to see a 33-30 type game here.

My boy NORWESTER thinks this game is going to be quite offensive--

I must agree with the OVER in this match--

Its quite warm here, which will tire out pass rushers and defenders-- IT MAY RAIN THOUGH-- I am 10 minutes away from the stadium right now and the skies look dark.

But assuming weather is OK for tonight I really feel this game is as you said a 33-30 special.

Ottawa QB DAVIS has not had enough film on him and the offense seems to be playing well early on this season--

Winnipeg has a good offense- Great offensive coordinator and a great running game with a smart QB with guys like Chris Matthews Lucky WHitehead--

I can easily see this game being high scoring especially without BIGHILL-- Taking bigill out of the lineup is HUGE HUGE_- Its like the Raptors without KAWAII LEANARD.
Bighilll was the LEADER of this Defense and TEam- He was defensive player of the YEAR last season- I know him very well from BC- Dude is an animal. Helps the over big time

Both defenses are ok but both of these offenses are quite good I feel.

The only factor that makes this a NO PLAY is the weather!

Last edited:
Yup you nailed it. No point doing something you hate day in and day out. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my chest.

Yes because people leave JOBS IN FEAR-- What if I cant get a new job etc?

But the reality is THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING BETTER WAITING FOR YOU. Life is a game of Adapting---

Every SETBACK opens up MORE OPPORTUNITIES---- ITs always how you respond-- Setbacks are just opportunities in DISGUISE--

I have another lawyer I am working with who is a huge Ottawa seasons ticket holder- He really knows his CFL and especially Ottawa team.

I will add him to our syndicate as a local Ottawa Specialist-- We must give him a name? Maybe STH- Season Ticket Holder.

I will meet with STH for lunch today and talk about the game tonight and see what he is thinking- He is very sharp with his football ACUMEN. Syndicate WORTHY for sure.

I will specifically inquire about the total of 52 points if I can find him around!

Back