Cinnci Open

Meh I think he won his prize this Summer

Complete fade for me in the US Open. It should be Alcaraz/Sinner then the rest

I think Med needs a mention here as well; he loves the USO and is usually at his best there

Reactions: KJ
That's a bold statement; you can get him at pretty decent + odds if you're that confident.
Not even sure he plays. Seems like he got what he wanted and can just retire at this point.

But if he does, that's an uber fade, better than any football fade I can find in the first couple weeks.

I think Med needs a mention here as well; he loves the USO and is usually at his best there
Yes for sure, curious how the draw plays out. Probably can pencil in at least one American into the quarters whether it's Tiafoe/Fritz/Korda....maybe even the semis

Meh I think he won his prize this Summer

Complete fade for me in the US Open. It should be Alcaraz/Sinner then the rest

You’ve lost a lot of money fading him lol.

Wimby you faded him and Carlos all the way to a finals matchup.

I just think on his best surface we’re getting tons of value at almost 2-1 when he’s beating guys on his worse surface. He was sore after surgery a few weeks prior in Wimby. He tweaked the knee, survived to tell about it, at Paris Olympics and he’s good to go now.

You’ve lost a lot of money fading him lol.

Wimby you faded him and Carlos all the way to a finals matchup.

I just think on his best surface we’re getting tons of value at almost 2-1 when he’s beating guys on his worse surface. He was sore after surgery a few weeks prior in Wimby. He tweaked the knee, survived to tell about it, at Paris Olympics and he’s good to go now.
I'm pretty sure I've never faded him lol.

What you talking about?

Not even sure he plays. Seems like he got what he wanted and can just retire at this point.

But if he does, that's an uber fade, better than any football fade I can find in the first couple weeks.

He's extending his career to play in precisely these type of events (GS); be shocked if he skips. No doubt he is eyeballin' 25 Slam titles to separate himself from everybody.

It shouldn't be taken as a personal attack, I think he's ripe to fade if he even plays.

It’s not. I thought you been on this angle before against him and head case Carlos recently. I’m probably wrong. I just don’t know how you fade him unless you’re taking the games with the dog? Don’t see Jack Carlos or Joker going down before the semis. Med could be there too. All about the draw.

He's extending his career to play in precisely these type of events (GS); be shocked if he skips. No doubt he is eyeballin' 25 Slam titles to separate himself from everybody.

Him skipping Cinci is pretty big and that’s what he’s doing resting after his main prize. He’s not skipping a grand slam.

And with boosts these days no reason to play any future at the given odds. I’d likely play +250ish but will wait until tourney starts to get a feel.

I like Sinner to win Cinci. What are the odds? Can’t find.

It’s not. I thought you been on this angle before against him and head case Carlos recently. I’m probably wrong. I just don’t know how you fade him unless you’re taking the games with the dog? Don’t see Jack Carlos or Joker going down before the semis. Med could be there too. All about the draw.
Would it really surprise you if an American makes the semis?

Women's side is always crazy but I think we could see some crazy on the ATP side this year too. At least we know Sinner/Alcaraz will be on opposite sides finally

Women's side is always crazy but I think we could see some crazy on the ATP side this year too. At least we know Sinner/Alcaraz will be on opposite sides finally

Fritz the only one talented enough I feel like and he melts against big guys.

Women I always feel like anything could happen. But I know little about most of them.

And with boosts these days no reason to play any future at the given odds. I’d likely play +250ish but will wait until tourney starts to get a feel.

I like Sinner to win Cinci. What are the odds? Can’t find.
Crazy, I can't even find it on bet365 which is always the best for tennis/soccer/hockey etc

on Heritage
US Open

joker +200
Alcaraz +137
Medvedev +700
Skinner +225
Zverev +1200
Interesting to see Sinner lower than Joker. Almost like they know both will end up on the same side of the draw.

Will be fun if Carlito/Med/Sasha end up on the same side though. Looking forward to this US Open more than I can remember. Sampras/Aggasi years were kinda fun but you had to wait 2 weeks for it to happen. Rando chick will go and take pics of celebs she sees, pretty sure she doesn't have a clue who Joker or Alvarez are

So I funded an old account at Heritaage. My local wasn't providing as many options on the Olympics or Wimbledon.
My local posts spreads and totals in games.
Heritage, unless I'm missing something, is posted in sets.
It's ok if I'm playing dogs(mostly), but tottals I'd prefer in games.

So I funded an old account at Heritaage. My local wasn't providing as many options on the Olympics or Wimbledon.
My local posts spreads and totals in games.
Heritage, unless I'm missing something, is posted in sets.
It's ok if I'm playing dogs(mostly), but tottals I'd prefer in games.
Only way I can play tennis totals

Somehow got the 3rd set in the Tsitsi match at o7.5 -240 when he was up 2-0. That's in my wheelhouse!

After hearing it I need to clarify that I'm pro Emma Radacanu

Didn't realize there are two Emas at the top, firmly believe Navarro will be in the mix as well. Great year to be Emma!

It's playing so fast

I feel for anyone betting against huge servers, it will be difficult for them to lose a game

Meera will be the best number one since the Graf/Seles era

Jump on board now, it only gets more expensive.

No line yet but Etch over Shelton is 2 units

A little hesitant because Benji can serve 12 games out but Etch is the better tennis player

Going to be fun betting this since Jiri served first

Got Med first set -215 but highly encourage doing this the first 8 games when he loses a game

Randoms will say not including Serena is racist

The sport was simply not enjoyable while she was running amock

Back