The British Open - FORM Sheet

I think -13 wins for Harmon, maybe -12......If someone comes from -5, I think it is Hovaland....Harmon backs up, it gonna be chaos..........thinking strong about Harmon -200
The rain is key.

Soft conditions.

Now, heavy rain and who knows.

No wind is significant.

The rain is key.

Soft conditions.

Now, heavy rain and who knows.

No wind is significant.
Even if very soft, they are gonna tuck some shit....they don't want to see a handful of 64/63s, even if they need to do it to give the 5/6/7 group a legit shot.......course set up gonna interesting...when do we get the hole location release - anyone know?

Even if very soft, they are gonna tuck some shit....they don't want to see a handful of 64/63s, even if they need to do it to give the 5/6/7 group a legit shot.......course set up gonna interesting...when do we get the hole location release - anyone know?
I'll peak here in a few.

I'd assume by 1am eastern as they tee off at 2:45 my time.

I think -13 wins for Harmon, maybe -12......If someone comes from -5, I think it is Hovaland....Harmon backs up, it gonna be chaos..........thinking strong about Harmon -200
I think Harman at -190/200 is worth the price. Some books won’t let you parlay but others do. Thinking of splitting 1/2 at -190, 1/2 on a parlay that brings it closer to even money.

Only add for me is M Jordan top 10 for +350 Home course and strong round 3 finish. Sometimes the home course angle is more of a trap (Homa) but feel good Jordan will go -3 to -4, maybe more. If he was closer to the lead would not feel the same, think he has less pressure being so far from winning to free wheel it

Give me every Rory bet for Sunday now that he's basically out of it and the pressure's off. Top 10, Top 5 and matchups.

Give me every Rory bet for Sunday now that he's basically out of it and the pressure's off. Top 10, Top 5 and matchups.
He’s -140 to shoot over 68.5 tomorrow and +110 to go under. Kinda telling that books aren’t expecting him to make a charge, but that’s my guess

Final round, Fish & Chips

Marlins -250, Harman wins -190, +113 5u
Add- Louis O over 70.5 -155 5u

Last edited:
Final thoughts. Gut feeling that Jason Day more likely than Rahm or Cam Young to mount a challenge. Hard to repeat what Rahm did or Cam Young did, Jason Day used to be dominant and he is now healthy. Will put a $10 on him for $300 and wish all the best with your wagers

Final thoughts. Gut feeling that Jason Day more likely than Rahm or Cam Young to mount a challenge. Hard to repeat what Rahm did or Cam Young did, Jason Day used to be dominant and he is now healthy. Will put a $10 on him for $300 and wish all the best with your wagers
The value is absolutely there at 25/30 to one compared to CY or Jon.

Good luck.

Back