• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

RG French Open

It would be so like Zverev to come back from two breaks down in the 5th just to lose.
Was in Vegas in August? Of 2021 I think and it was a final of a 1000 level tourney I think and tsitsi was down a set and maybe a break to zverev... placed a live wager on him.... he wins the 2nd and is up 2 breaks in the 3rd. Tell my gf at the time (now fiancee) ya know I(we) should really throw money on zverev right now to guarantee a nice profit...and she's like nooooo there's no way.

Well zverev came back and one and she said never again. (And now hates tsitsipas --- both of us are greek)

Was in Vegas in August? Of 2021 I think and it was a final of a 1000 level tourney I think and tsitsi was down a set and maybe a break to zverev... placed a live wager on him.... he wins the 2nd and is up 2 breaks in the 3rd. Tell my gf at the time (now fiancee) ya know I(we) should really throw money on zverev right now to guarantee a nice profit...and she's like nooooo there's no way.

Well zverev came back and one and she said never again. (And now hates tsitsipas --- both of us are greek)
Probably should just put money on both Tsitsipas and Ruud for profit at this point

I'm already on Casper but this tournament has the makings for one of the two of them to break through. No way Zverev can keep this up, he's living on borrowed time.

So both the tennis channel and nbc are both off the air so I can't watch the rest of the day. They can fuck themselves because there is no way I am ever paying for peacock.
Fuck didn't realize this...just getting home and wanted to watch this last match before the Rangers came on

Getting past that first set loss in Rome was all I needed

Fuck the rapist and Joker ain't winning shit

First four stories on the 5pm news were fires in the city

Who the fuck goes down that path when it's 103 degrees, we're burning in hell anyway. Just quit with the arson.

107 recorded downtown

It's been an incredibly mild May so June says hold my beer

Live Titi/Grigor +166 2*
FAA +550 4*

If Alcaraz proves it to me I'm down with losing four units but the value on the best clay court player on the planet at the moment is insane

FAA is top 5 after the injuries

Maybe top 3

Sinner/Alcaraz

Then Zverev/FAA once Joker retires

This is an early tournament treat

Didn't include Med in that list because I think at this point he has peaked and will never go higher or lower than he is now

Likely a top 5 that will always be around like Stan

FAA is top 5 after the injuries

Maybe top 3

Sinner/Alcaraz

Then Zverev/FAA once Joker retires

This is an early tournament treat

What’s with Joker being 4-1? Just bad form and of course clay?

Haven’t watched a minute…

I really don't think he cares about it anymore. Like he's checked out and doing a farewell tour.

Once he got that flu or whatever at Aussie I figured the grand slam season attempt when it went out the window so did RG. Figure he will give Wimby and US a run.

Once he got that flu or whatever at Aussie I figured the grand slam season attempt when it went out the window so did RG. Figure he will give Wimby and US a run.
I don't think he enjoys tennis anymore. It's like he's doing this circuit for the entertainment value

The one that deserves money at Wimby is Griekspoor. Kinda wish he didn't get televised but he'll still be a big number and I don't care about his draw he can make the semis regardless. On grass any break against him will be an upset.

Djokovic -145 live. He looks terrible and I don't see him winning this tournament but Cerundolo isn't the one to knock him out.

Should probably put a future bet in on Casper to win. His form hasn't been great which just makes the odds better but I don't see a match outside of Zverev where he should be dogged. Maybe Alcaraz/Sinner but my money would be on Ruud in those matches.

Of course Joker pulled it out. I completely regret not adding at +450 or so when he was down a break in the 4th but at least I did have something on it.

Lots of fanboy shit at this point

WTA: go Elena

ATP: It's Casper and Sinner then the rest

Really was hoping for value's sake Grigor could win his first 3 service games but nope

Now Sinner is -900 at DK. Just hard to ever get value with him

I doubt Grigor breaks Sinner at any point in this match so I'm looking at an unlucky loser if that loses 6-7 but worth the chance at that number

well volynets jumps out 6-0 Vandy leads 4-1 in 2nd. Maybe Katie comes back hot.
I'm warming up to these players that get bounced early in majors

Volynets was +190 u7.5 today in the 2nd set and she was dialed

Think there are some incredible spots for players you rate high in the week following a quick major exit

Back