• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

RG French Open

Tsitsipas always struggles with Alcaraz, 0-5 in his career. As a fellow Greek, I try and root for Stefanos but he makes it incredibly difficult almost every time I watch him.

Reactions: KJ
I guess I'll wait until Pie/Sabby to hedge

Iga is in beast mode
I took Vondy +6.5 thinking she could something, I got bad vondy.

Sinner losing s3 g10 up 5-4 was brutal. Gave back most of what I won today. Left the day up grocery money.

Going to be chalky on the women's side but took Elena -380.

Hoping to play point by point and get better value if she's losing but I don't really expect it

She's the best left and perfect for clay, probably can get a good line against Saba but this match should be -600 or higher

Paolini reminds me of the first time I had a back n forth with Hunt about midgets

There will be no fucks given

Everything had to go wrong for Elena in that set. If she loses the 2nd it simply isn't meant to be but she was the better player on 80% of the points and lost every big one. Just playing expected value here, and it's very expected

I got 2 notifications from tweeter and from neighbors.com each last night about conduct unbecoming, not interested in BAR sending me one this morning so I'm gonna play politically correct but Elena looks like she let her balls out finally

Paolini lost one point on serve in the first set

That's one of the most random stats you'll ever see in all of sport

I have her 1st set/ml, but of course I bet her to break first serve (she didn't) and said I'll slow down before I get ahead of myself... and she's broken every other time since and on the verge again

Odds on adreeva lower than they were pregame despite losing first set... sablenka has bent over multiple times already

she continues to hunch over.... unless mirra double faults 20 times this is done... still just -150

Clearly the line is begging for Sinner money, have to assume it's due to the back. While Alcaraz is on his favorite surface it's only a couple years ago he cramped up badly at RG. Curious to see how he takes it that Sinner has basically leapfrogged him in the past year. Sinner or nothing for me even though he'll be a massive public dog.

Ruud v Zverev line says it all, I figured Z would be somewhat heavily favored with Casper not necessarily playing well although the win in Geneva likely did wonders for his confidence.

Ruud v Sinner wouldn't be all that appealing for drama but it would be a great final I think

WTA Iga is still massively underpriced to lift the trophy

Actually didn't realize she's -500 to win the tournament. That's a bit high for me but better than laying -650 against Coco I guess. Probably going to find a couple parlay partners for her in the -200 range.

Mad I didn't bet the teen pre-tourney. She was like 50-1. Instead I threw money away on Collins and Rybakina 10-1.

Mad I didn't bet the teen pre-tourney. She was like 50-1. Instead I threw money away on Collins and Rybakina 10-1.
I started backing her too soon a year ago but she's the future

Crazy these gals are peaking around 22-23 years old anymore

Back