• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

RG French Open

Iga is just flat out great, especially on clay

Even better when you can count on some clutch double faults out of Coco

Of note in the 2nd match today, Paolini is still alive in doubles and I have to think she has her mind made up on trying to win that as opposed to winning the singles. Andreeva being favored is likely all you need to know.

And I love Andreeva she's won me a bunch in the past but paolini is no joke either and has been playing great

And I love Andreeva she's won me a bunch in the past but paolini is no joke either and has been playing great
See above, I think she knows doubles is where her money is with the other three in the semis

I feel stupid not jumping on alcatraz at this price pregame but I'm going to wait live and see how these guys look

I do think sinner can win obviously but his match vs Gasquet when he was walking slow in the 3rd can't get out of my head (or that 1st set to moutet --- but will say the dominance after was nice)

Have there been 4 breaks already?

Only thing I took early on is u9.5 in the 1st which looks ok but I can't tell if Alcaraz is already coming unglued or if he can fix it pretty quickly. Just put the contacts in so I haven't seen any of it yet

I grabbed a bit on sinner ml after 1st set and to win 3-0...

If alcatraz takes the 3rd I'll buy into him

Reactions: KJ
Line is really not moving in either direction after sinners 1st set win and now after Carlos 2nd set win

Ruud is that guy that will always short because he doesn't have the game to beat the top guys. He could get lucky and win one grand slam but this guy is nothing special.

Down on the beach in FLA on central time and of course this is on tape delay. NBC has to make sure they shove the Today Show down our throats. What a joke.

Back