Zeke's Plays

Zeke

Big Dick and Average Size Boat
I very rarely posy plays but been doing well in NHL lately. Of course if these turn to shit tonight I will continue to not post. I also play some stuff last minute & live that I won't post & weekends I'm not on the site much. I doubt anyone will be on the edge of their seats waiting for me to post anyways so there's that.

I also live on the east coast & I'm up early so I get Bovada total lines before they make crazy moves & bet many sides or game totals the previous day..

2/21
Buf/TB 1P over -210 L
SJ/Pit 1P over -250 (ouch but falls into the +90% play) W
Ott/NJ 1P over -190 W
STL/Dal 1P under -150 W
* 1P totals are all 1.5
LA/Nsh 1P under -130 & game under 5.5 -130 W W
TB 1P 3-way ML +100 L
NYI -125 L
STL -105 L

Last edited:
Winning night barely, I'll take it. And only because I had more on SJ/Pitt 1P than any others. Hurts when one of those big juice plays doesn't cover, negates two wins. TB may be off my list for 1P overs unless playing one of the other magic six. They are so far ahead of the rest of the league they can afford to dick around for half the game. Didn't help that the BUF goalie was holding on to every puck he could creating stoppage after stoppage.

Fucking Isles blowing a third period lead to EDM then in OT, c'mon!

2/22
VGK 1P U -110
CHI 1P O -230
CBJ 1P O (awaiting line release) *edit -190
CHI game O6.5 -115
CHI game O7 +105 (because I'm a fucking moron & forgot I had already bet it)
DET -105

Last edited:
Apparently posting plays was a curse. I started going on a shit streak the night I did & haven't fully bounced back, haha. I'll just stick to lurking & adding my two cents when appropriate.

Back