• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

2dB bowl ramblings, props, and plays

I like King over on rushing yards especially, probably both passing and rushing, but especially rushing. UCF decent pass rush but I don't think King will get handicapped by too many sack yards. Good luck on the props Bank

I like King over on rushing yards especially, probably both passing and rushing, but especially rushing. UCF decent pass rush but I don't think King will get handicapped by too many sack yards. Good luck on the props Bank

I thought ucf jumping out 14-0 early was great for both of us! My only real concern was tech had a tendency to get early leads then not throw much as they let teams come back on them. I had a huge smile on my face with ucf strong start, thought for sure it would lead to king throwing the ball. Only bright spot was I did bet tech live +9.5 after they went down 7-0, sure the hell didn’t expect Gtech to get back into the game with 8& pass yards in 2nd qrtr then only throw 1 pass rest the game! It’s baffling to me that ucf allowed tech to control the game never throwing a pass, how awful of coaching is that? At some point you have to bring everyone to the Los snd simply sell out! There no way im getting beat by a team who throws 1 pass after halftime!!

No, because I've watched them more than I should have the last couple years lol

They been seriously underrated the last several years, I agree this year the acc wasn’t good but the big 12 wasn’t either, okie lite played in the big12 champ game for god sakes! Okie lite isn’t a top 50 team!! The big 12 was crap. The acc this year had issues but last few seasons I thought it was a joke how they were viewed as lessor. Think both big12 and acc were way down this season.

nothing sucks worse than being correct about the game outcome but getting your ass kicked on props.

These bowls 2marfo at 1st glance do very little for me. I dunno if it cause the 13 team playoff coming or what but this been the most uninteresting bowl season of my life and I been awful with what I’ve played. Luckily it hasn’t been a lot. At least the playoff looks great!

nothing sucks worse than being correct about the game outcome but getting your ass kicked on props.
Spent a good part of my day watching my soccer team win a world championship. And hoist that trophy. The bowl game was trash and thankfully slept through most of it, no reason to ruin a fun day with that trash.

Might need to go jog a mile or three during tomorrow's drivel!

Wish I slept through the whole damn game and moved to tomorrow

Capping this shit isn't fun

Back