• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

2023-24 BOWL GUIDE

Happy New Year Brotha!

Where’s your crystal ball on this UW vs UT doozie? Cant wait to watch… I lean UW at +4

Happy New Year boys ...... :cheers3:

adding a few smaller

T Mordecai over 28' rushing
JJ McCarthy over 13' rushing
Washington +4
R Odunze over 98 receiving
M Penix over 37' attempts
Iowa TT over 13' haha

Look for live/2H play on Oregon - IF a slow start....
>> fast start I might look for a back door with Liberty

*added a bit to Iowa ML

It is a long shot but do you see Wisconsin keeping it close?
As a lifelong Badgers fan and WI resident. No.

This line totally stinks and is covered in red flags and alarms.

-LSU better team
-LSU players seem motivated with basically everyone besides Daniels playing
-Badgers crap offene without best player by far in Allen...lost #2/3 WR, top OL, and on 3rd string RB

Yet, the vast majority of action locally, boards, and talking heads on LSU...AND the number is asking you to take LSU.

I dont get it

Reactions: WTK
I’ve been smacking Wiscy in game…absolutely no life on LSU sideline. Talent ain’t gonna turn this around.

Wiscy ML

Happy New Year boys ...... :cheers3:

adding a few smaller

T Mordecai over 28' rushing
JJ McCarthy over 13' rushing
Washington +4
R Odunze over 98 receiving
M Penix over 37' attempts
Iowa TT over 13' haha

Look for live/2H play on Oregon - IF a slow start....

*added a bit to Iowa ML
Happy New Year BA!

- Is it time to try and grab a back door with Liberty yet?

Ditto BAR..I’m new to the strategy but can see at times especially early in the first half fluctuating bananas! I see the magic numbers pop up, click confirm and HUH ?? Line changed. And changes again. Other times with my crap online they’ll hit me with the -117 or -127 tax in case I’m not on it.

I have had a little luck in the NFL live as recent coaching plays to the last drive.

BA is a killer at picking up live game habits. My bucket list last year was to sit and watch a game with the Man! Specifically to see what he spots play by play. Fucking Genius pardon my French.
That would be incredible.

I love analyzing live bettors.

Happy New Year boys...... :cheers3:

Tomorrow strong lean Huskies .....
>> line seems to be going up - already 5' at Circa and other spots. I'll wait for a juiced 6 probably - will post more stuff in the morning.

On paper, what (should) happen:
* Michigan just grounds and pounds them into submission. Huskies can't make stops on early downs / get them off schedule - their D wears down. With Husky RB Johnson limited - Michigan drops everybody back in coverage, giving up everything underneath - then just knocking the dogshit out of the receiver after the catch. A frustrated Penix throws a few picks, JJ will protect the ball. TOP is like 40-20 Michigan. The ACC officiating crew (throw a ton of flags) heavily penalizes the undisciplined Huskies (#128 penalties).........

For me just a hunch Washington stays close somehow. I don't think either side (or total) warrants a solid one unit play. I think I would need 2' for Michigan, and at least 6 for Washington. Note : I'll probably play the 6 small, then bet live/2H.

For now all small

Michigan -2' 1H
M Penix OVER rushing (if it pops up)
B Corum OVER 2TD's (+120)
Polk OVER 53' receiving
Westover OVER 28' receiving
JJ over 201' passing
Penix TD (+350)

With props it's best to not lean to any certain side just too much - meaning if your favored side loses you also lose all your props. Takes work but look for ones that work whatever way things go- if you can.

Here I kinda think Michigan (eventually) will find they need to throw to keep up. Their running game is not explosive at all - plus Huskies are weaker vs explosive pass plays - JJ is really underrated in what he can do.
>> great vs the eye test, but vs a weak ass schedule - UM rush O ranks #72 at 4.3/rush (UW #55) - in the 2nd and 4th Q they run for less than 4 yds/rush. Efficient as hell but no juggernaut. That Washington O might just be too good here, regardless of their D. Haven't looked closely but with Penix, NFL players at both tackles, RB, all 3 WR, maybe their C and a few more.

That’s one sharp angle brother … i hadn’t considered JJ passing to keep up. Penix has been my favorite QB all season (hat tip to Ssnders, Colorado). I’m interested to see if his BiG 10 experience comes in handy…I don’t see him being intimidated on the big stage. ML +180…yup

Enjoy the game BA!

As Winners says TREMENDO season BA. I’m depressed it’s over…sure wish I could pull you over to the NCAAB for some action wagers.

In my opinion crap bowls all season and the Final was a let down. Seems like Penix was hitting fingertips instead of hands over & over. Far from a sharp performance either team. Best Team covered.

As for bowls, let’s hope this is the last of some of these. Just too much amateur football and coaching be played. No heart, whoopeee. W

I hope the playoffs next year fixes some of this… it’s the greatest sport on the planet for me.

All my opinion. Take care my brotha!! Again thank you, filled my spiral notebook 2023 up with your wisdom partner.

Wolfe

Back