• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

2022-23 BOWL GUIDE

gonna bump NCST up at P - doesn't fit my criteria for a bowl top play really - fading the Terps / Locksley - NCST finishes a disappointing year strong IMO, regardless of who the QB is - NCST has covered 10 of last 13 bowls

gonna bump NCST up at P - doesn't fit my criteria for a bowl top play really - fading the Terps / Locksley - NCST finishes a disappointing year strong IMO, regardless of who the QB is - NCST has covered 10 of last 13 bowls
TREMENDO B.A. in now @ -115 $ line , n.c.state thank you SIR!! otherwise it was -1 nc st.

SDSU QB on the take !!!!!!!!!!!!!! .......................:riphair:

haha

adding one unit

Miss St P

Initially liked Illinois here - BUT, Illini seem to be looking for reasons not to play - MSU guys are opting back in to win this for ML - it *may* serve as a distraction tho - so nothing to get too excited about - just 1.0 unit for me.... Should close tho MSU -2'/3

haha

adding one unit

Miss St P

Initially liked Illinois here - BUT, Illini seem to be looking for reasons not to play - MSU guys are opting back in to win this for ML - it *may* serve as a distraction tho - so nothing to get too excited about - just 1.0 unit for me.... Should close tho MSU -2'/3
TREMENDO!!! IN @ 0ick -110 miss. st. thank you for "heads up" B.A. ... you are the best!!

haha

adding one unit

Miss St P

TREMENDO!!! IN @ PICK miss.state... thank you SIR!!

Aloha Boys… we had the old Paia Uncle Willie Nelson out here on the island playing with his sons..Picking that guitar “trigger” and singing his one of a kind anthems at 89 years. Got me thinking that living the outlaw life is what this country’s always been about. And well, that ain’t going away! Happy Holidays, & even better hauʻoli makahiki hou!!! May 2023 be Grand!

Attachments

• FA970DB3-DA91-47F5-ADC7-62D022636777.jpeg
    FA970DB3-DA91-47F5-ADC7-62D022636777.jpeg
    719.3 KB · Views: 8
Also, BA - I added New Mexico St +3.5/ML & Wiscy -3 (-115) I .would appreciate your Lean on these., as I might add a tad.
Thanks Partner, you’re no ka oi “BEST”. I’m staring at a MAX play on Duke+1 you posted long ago (current -3.5) and really can’t thank you enough for all the early research/links etc provided. It’s absolutely a Gift you own my friend….like none other.

Capping the Game

Last edited:
Also, BA - I added New Mexico St +3.5/ML & Wiscy -3 (-115) I .would appreciate your Lean on these., as I might add a tad.
Thanks Partner, you’re no ka oi “BEST”. I’m staring at a MAX play on Duke+1 you posted long ago (current -3.5) and really can’t thank you enough for all the early research/links etc provided. It’s absolutely a Gift you own my friend….like none other.

Capping the Game
extremely well and appropriately said, wolfeman!!! PRECIISELY "TREMENDO", winners!

Capping the Game

got NOTHIN' on Wisky/OSU ..... guess would lean Wisky, but ain't betting against Gundy here
>> last 15X as a dog getting less than 6, he's won 11 su / covered 13

** added Irish at 2 - juiced slightly - thought it might continue to drop, but not sure

Last edited:
got NOTHIN' on Wisky/OSU ..... guess would lean Wisky, but ain't betting against Gundy here

** added Irish at 2 - juiced slightly - thought it might continue to drop, but not sure
tremendo!!! B.A. I love GUNDY HERE!!! winners....

tremendo!!! B.A. I love GUNDY HERE!!! winners....
NOT SO FAST PL…. That Gundy underdog angle had me second guess as well, but clearly has not worked out this year for the Pokes. (Lost the locker room imo) What is consistent however… is that Wisconsin will bring it, every Bowl is big for the Badgers. That 3rd down %, run game, and O Line make for my usual Bowl Game cocktail on the offensive side. Defensively, just hoping Wiscy comes prepared.

One thing I do know with Spencie Sanders play making ability, a back door cover or in game come back should always be considered. Stir in Gundy and 4 pts and I’ve almost talked myself into a Cowboy ML play.

Wish you well with your wager PL, we should have just bet each other and saved juice! Lol. Tremendo.

The Irish we hammered out a while back…are the Cocks tremendously peaked out (more than 65% likely in my book) OR are they the TEAM of the year?? Rattler, wee haawww Carolina!!
I’m not buying… on the other hand Freeman will have his knuckleheads in line at least enough to possibly win this running away (see clemson game).

Happy New Years Everybody, Wow NYE SATURDAY approaching fast!!! VAMOS

Last edited:
NOT SO FAST PL…. That Gundy underdog angle had me second guess as well, but clearly has not worked out this year for the Pokes. (Lost the locker room imo) What is consistent however… is that Wisconsin will bring it, every Bowl is big for the Badgers. That 3rd down %, run game, and O Line make for my usual Bowl Game cocktail on the offensive side. Defensively, just hoping Wiscy comes prepared.

One thing I do know with Spencie Sanders play making ability, a back door cover or in game come back should always be considered. Stir in Gundy and 4 pts and I’ve almost talked myself into a Cowboy ML play.

Wish you well with your wager PL, we should have just bet each other and saved juice! Lol. Tremendo.

The Irish we hammered out a while back…are the Cocks tremendously peaked out (more than 65% likely in my book) OR are they the TEAM of the year?? Rattler, wee haawww Carolina!!
I’m not buying… on the other hand Freeman will have his knuckleheads in line at least enough to possibly win this running away (see clemson game).

Sanders isn’t playing for Okie St fyi

VERY GOOD STUFF FROM YOU WOLFEMAN!!!! SHARPLY TREMENDO!!! THANK YOU, AS ALWAYS!

I AM OFFICIALLY PASSING WISCY/OSU GAME!!! winners ?

Looking forward to tomorrows card. Have we seen anything to flip the script on any of of our Dec 30 games? BA—as always—you’ve forgotten more about this capping stuff then most of us willl ever know. Keep showing us the way, my man!! Much appreciated—as it’s been well over a decade now!!

I hope BA is healthy and doing well. This is my 2nd bowl season with this stud! What do you think of ND -3.5 now? Anything else you life today?? Keep it coming brotha

sorry boys, busy - tired - senile this week .....

Don't see anything beyond my original plays - kinda like UCLA, Tenn maybe - but I don't see how you bet these competitive games when you don't know (really) who's gonna show up ffs - QB issues in most every game ......love Tulane but not if Caleb is 100% focused / healthy

Kinda like both dogs in play-offs - might play Frogs / doubt I bet against Georgia tho...... Live/ 2H is the smart way to go - recall bowl teams (almost) never - POOF! - find it once the game starts - IF they've come to play, it is evident 1Q.

** Irish at 3+ ? - lesser of a play maybe - but Irish should win going away or get their ass kicked .... I might bet Irish smaller at 3' - add to it live/ 2H. Check how Irish QB looks - if he's healthy/ sharp they should win / cover IMO

Don't see anything beyond my original plays - kinda like UCLA, Tenn maybe - but I don't see how you bet these competitive games when you don't know (really) who's gonna show up ffs - QB issues in most every game ......love Tulane but not if Caleb is 100% focused / healthy

Kinda like both dogs in play-offs - might play Frogs / doubt I bet against Georgia tho...... Live/ 2H is the smart way to go - recall bowl teams (almost) never - POOF! - find it once the game starts - IF they've come to play, it is evident 1Q.

** Irish at 3+ ? - lesser of a play maybe - but Irish should win going away or get their ass kicked .... I might bet Irish smaller at 3' - add to it live/ 2H. Check how Irish QB looks - if he's healthy/ sharp they should win / cover IMO
got irish b.a.

B.A> but long time ago in your GUIDE, YOU SAID NOTRE DAMW, AND I REMEMBER things like that! LET'S WIN... winners!

Gillespie is criminally underrated - he put in an entirely new scheme too. Probably shoulda looked at Frogs a bit harder - extra rest probably helped them much more than any team.

That said - think things open up 2H - can't see Frogs continuing to shut down Michigan 2H.

extra small

TCU / Michigan 2H over 27'
> at MB

Michigan TT over maybe better?

Ga / TCU - I'll probably play Dawgs 1H / then Frogs 2H (if set up). Kinda like TCU here, but big games I usually do 1H/2H/Q and a few props.

Not sure if 1H spread will drop below 7, as game spread drops- if you wait, you (might) get a juiced 6' ??
>> it will likely be a popular play, so I'll probably take the 7

Miss St / UI - on Miss St to win SU, and 1H under

Tulane/USC - maybe Tulane TT over - might take Tulane at 3, plus small ML play - great game to play (either) team live

Purdue/LSU - at current I might play LSU smaller, or LSU 1H - I can see them getting up big and losing interest late....(on LSU -9')

Utah/PSU - on PSU +3 - live/2h the way to go here - really goes either way probably

I'll be around tomorrow - got a few Bang energy drinks to keep me awake ha

HAPPY NEW YEAR boys ..... :cheers3:

Fighting Leach’a should hold with all the Illini opt outs. Apparently multiple frosh now starting in the back 4 due to opt outs and injuries (Illinois other starting CB is hurt). And not having chase brown is massive blow

Line moving accordingly too now up to MSU -3

Last edited:
Ga / TCU - I'll probably play Dawgs 1H / then Frogs 2H (if set up). Kinda like TCU here, but big games I usually do 1H/2H/Q and a few props.

Not sure if 1H spread will drop below 7, as game spread drops- if you wait, you (might) get a juiced 6' ??
>> it will likely be a popular play, so I'll probably take the 7

Miss St / UI - on Miss St to win SU, and 1H under

Tulane/USC - maybe Tulane TT over - might take Tulane at 3, plus small ML play - great game to play (either) team live

Purdue/LSU - at current I might play LSU smaller, or LSU 1H - I can see them getting up big and losing interest late....(on LSU -9')

Utah/PSU - on PSU +3 - live/2h the way to go here - really goes either way probably

I'll be around tomorrow - got a few Bang energy drinks to keep me awake ha

HAPPY NEW YEAR boys ..... :cheers3:

Let's go. Took LSU first half myself, and under fh for messy st./illinois. Thinking Purdue tt under first half is a good bet too. Will probably be oppo on Utah but still mulling. They want this one super bad after last year.

HUNT - SNF ............... :moneyeyes:

added smaller

Tulane TT over 31
Tulane ML as well

Tulane WILL move the ball - The degree in which USC does is dependent on CW's health / mobility - so taking the 'sure' thing ha - I'll hit that Tyjae Spears rushing prop when it pops up

added smaller

Tulane TT over 31
Tulane ML as well

Tulane WILL move the ball - The degree in which USC does is dependent on CW's health / mobility - so taking the 'sure' thing ha - I'll hit that Tyjae Spears rushing prop when it pops up

You come over from covers right? Was there a long time ago back in 98-2004. Lot of good memories. That's how we formed this site, from a group of us who used to post a lot at covers back in the day. Unfortunately the place just took a turn for the worse with the trolls....no one can be happy for anyone over there if they are a winning player it seems.

You come over from covers right? Was there a long time ago back in 98-2004. Lot of good memories. That's how we formed this site, from a group of us who used to post a lot at covers back in the day. Unfortunately the place just took a turn for the worse with the trolls....no one can be happy for anyone over there if they are a winning player it seems.
Sad but true. It’s where I started too.

truer words were never spoken!! great points...HUNT

added smaller

Tulane TT over 31
Tulane ML as well

Nice looks BA on Tulane TT & Spears prop. Mahalo,…Finish strong Assassin. :ninja: ENJOY THE GAMES BOSS.

Back