2022-23 BOWL GUIDE

Well, not sure I’ve ever seen such a run! You simply drilled it Bookie Assassin. :badass:

POSSIBLY PL BACK IN 1978. Lmao. Let’s gooo PL!

Sincerely though, the way you can project/forecast 1H/2H, the focus of the coaching staff, and WELL EVERYTHING about these Bowl intangible matchups is uncanny, shrewd, and absolutely Genius!!! Wow, wow, and wow. Best of da best. Congrats BA, I’m sure the pockets are bulging, well deserved for the GOAT! :cheers3:

BA, you've been a SOLID contribution to this board this year. You definitely have a gift of seeing through the BS Vegas lays out there. Congrats on a great season and GL going forward.

Hopefully, this has been a stress free environment and somewhere you'd like to call home. Hope to see you here next season.

BA--We are Simply Blessed! I know you aren't on here to have your ego stroked :> but you sir, are unmatched!! Blessed to be a part of this for another season, and praying good health continues to bring us more. MUCH APPRECIATED!

you guys are great - much appreciated..... :handshake2:

added one unit

Georgia -7 1H

line should drop, so juice should drop at some point - now -115/20- (got -110 earlier) ...... can't see it making it to 6'

Frogs off huge, draining W - and great start (against their nature) - Dawgs off terrible start (against theirs) - can't see them starting slow here, after that wake up call last week. I'll likely play Frogs live/2H - depending on how well their OL is handling Ga front - receivers getting separation, RB health, etc

Any thoughts on the o/u 63? Short term memory should lead most common bettors to the over after seeing last weeks games....Im not so sure this game isn't a slow burn.....

Sweet bowl run BA!

added one unit

Georgia -7 1H

line should drop, so juice should drop at some point - now -115/20- (got -110 earlier) ...... can't see it making it to 6'

Frogs off huge, draining W - and great start (against their nature) - Dawgs off terrible start (against theirs) - can't see them starting slow here, after that wake up call last week. I'll likely play Frogs live/2H - depending on how well their OL is handling Ga front - receivers getting separation, RB health, etc
YOUR BOWLS ARE ALWAYS $$$$$.... TREMENDO....ALWAYS WITH YOU B.A. !! THANK YOU, SIR!!!

BA, let’s hit that first half under 31.5? A pick 6/special teams TD is the only thing holding me back a tad. UGA 21-10 fits that nicely. I considered Frogs TT under 10.5.

I’m going out shooting with a 1st Half parlay lol! Absolutely not recommended, and I laid this only because I also believe in your narrative Dawgs defense will be a terror first quarter. I also believe Coach Gillespie can confuse Stetson…but what do I know.

UGA -7/under 31.5. Fun money 400/1000

Last edited:
Any thoughts on the o/u 63? Short term memory should lead most common bettors to the over after seeing last weeks games....Im not so sure this game isn't a slow burn.....

Sweet bowl run BA!

sorry man - getting an early start on my annual post CFB depression.......

I think the UNDER is definitely the sharp side - just incredibly stressful if you bet it ha ... Frogs can score in bunches - Georgia might explode late if game is in hand. Probably a strong lean for me - along with TCU.

I see this as a lower scoring/ Ga dominated 1H - Frogs make adjustments 2H (esp. on D) - and close the gap. BOL buddy

BA, let’s hit that first half under 31.5? A pick 6/special teams TD is the only thing holding me back a tad. UGA 21-10 fits that nicely. I considered Frogs TT under 10.5.

I’m going out shooting with a 1st Half parlay lol! Absolutely not recommended, and I laid this only because I also believe in your narrative Dawgs defense will be a terror first quarter. I also believe Coach Gillespie can confuse Stetson…but what do I know.

UGA -7/under 31.5. Fun money 400/1000
[/QUOTE

made a very rare trip to a certain thread over at (blankets) - gotta admit laughed my butt off .... what a cowardly bag of unsurpassed douchery that moron is haha...

1H under I like - but haven't totally figured out the flow of the game yet .... Frogs TT 1H a great idea, but 10' ? - they might hit that in 90 sec..... too many injury questions (both O's) for me to commit to a total ...... live / 2H only for me, plus a few props (working on it).

One thing is fairly certain? - Frogs won't be able to consistently move the chains - looks like explosive play success / scoring will rule - so they'll be down 2TD or so (or up?) - as the game progresses - but should score at some point, depending on how much time Duggan has. So don't think TCU can simply trade scores here.

One thing seldom mentioned - IMO suggesting a game under (or 2H under) is I think TCU DC Gillespie makes adjustments here that allow Frogs to stay close(r). TCU D might find Georgia O scheme/ physicality a bitch to deal with early - Frogs hate to blitz, or stunt - but will if they have to (vs Michigan did it much more). BOL buddy

Few props
* offshore props maybe not even worth any more it really....

Brock Bowers over 67' receiving - 3-3-5 vulnerable to strong TE play
Max D. over 31' rushing - Dawgs play man mostly, allows QB running room (few have exploited this tho) - he should run a LOT, few sacks hopefully ha
Kenny M. over 26' RECEIVING - Frog D confuse SB at times - he will check-down OFTEN to KM

Probably will add
*Q. Johnson over yds, or number of receptions
* Georgia first down prop if I can find it

added small

Q Johnston over 4' receptions - Dawgs should try to limit big play - give up stuff underneath
J Wiley over 16.5 receiving yds - Duggan uses when pressured, esp. MOF (middle of the field)
E Demarcado UNDER 62 rushing - this is assuming Miller plays some - still likely good even if he's out

GL tonight BA! Love that Max rushing prop, thanks, Also great looking out on the 1H -7 (-115).. “blankets” lmao. Clown town.

I’ll be pulling TCU…in the second half, cheers Buddy, go Max.

GL tonight BA! Love that Max rushing prop, thanks, Also great looking out on the 1H -7 (-115).. “blankets” lmao. Clown town.

I’ll be pulling TCU…in the second half, cheers Buddy, go Max.

Hopefully it plays out the way I think - (Ga up 10+ at half) ......
>> I'll hit the Frogs 2h regardless of how things look, if Duggan is healthy. IF Duggan is just getting killed, and Georgia is up big - 2H UNDER maybe the way to go. I think Gillespie will figure things out at some point - limit Dawg O

Something I've got to improve on (math is a bitch) - is knowing whether to play *live* 1/2Q - OR wait for the halftime number.... seems like when I play a (live) number, the halftime bet turns out to be better.

BOL buddy ...............:shake:

The problem with that (blankets) ha - is that it as evolved into a quick take / venting, Reddit type place ...... it is not in any way a serious HANDICAPPING forum. Wanna talk fixed games, jersey color as a handicapping tool, or make unfounded, uninformed wager guarantees to make online friends? > great spot ha
$ Count the useful threads here vs there - it's like 10+ easy, vs 1/2

added one unit

Georgia -7 1H

B.A. IMPECCABLY "TREMENDO"....by far THE BEST NCAAF SOURCE @ ANY SITE!! thank you SIR!! stay healthy, I WILL ALWAYS NEED YOU!! winners...tremendo! GEORGIA-7 first half...$$$$$$$$ thank you

B.A. IMPECCABLY "TREMENDO"....by far THE BEST NCAAF SOURCE @ ANY SITE!! thank you SIR!! stay healthy, I WILL ALWAYS NEED YOU!! winners...tremendo! GEORGIA-7 first half...$$$$$$$$ thank you

No man, thank you for the support ..... :handshake2:

- actually let you down a bit this bowl season - not one of my better years really - will all the player movement not too bad probably

* top plays 11-5 / smaller 16-13 / ML dogs 6-5
* reg season 136-102 / ML dogs 22-18

** total 163- 120 / MLD 28-23

BA--We are Simply Blessed! I know you aren't on here to have your ego stroked :> but you sir, are unmatched!! Blessed to be a part of this for another season, and praying good health continues to bring us more. MUCH APPRECIATED!

good man as always 2Dawg - much appreciated .............:shake::shake:

BA, you've been a SOLID contribution to this board this year. You definitely have a gift of seeing through the BS Vegas lays out there. Congrats on a great season and GL going forward.

Hopefully, this has been a stress free environment and somewhere you'd like to call home. Hope to see you here next season.

thanks buddy ............:shake:

You kidding - I'm gonna be like Corso .... hanging out here until you guys run me off / put me in a home .........

You come over from covers right? Was there a long time ago back in 98-2004. Lot of good memories. That's how we formed this site, from a group of us who used to post a lot at covers back in the day. Unfortunately the place just took a turn for the worse with the trolls....no one can be happy for anyone over there if they are a winning player it seems.

yep - I didn't get hassled much at all tho really

It's just not a serious handicapping forum now at all - it's all "you suck!! - he sucks!! - that team is trash, worst ever!! - that team has no shot !!!! - game was rigged!!!!", etc etc........

yep - I didn't get hassled much at all tho really

It's just not a serious handicapping forum now at all - it's all "you suck!! - he sucks!! - that team is trash, worst ever!! - that team has no shot !!!! - game was rigged!!!!", etc etc........

Yeah, just a lot of junk bullshit. Good to have you here BA.

Back