• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

2023-24 BOWL GUIDE

Wouldn't go large with that one don't think buddy - fits my one unit play requirements pretty well so I play it.
>> Northwestern 100% is gonna play their ass off / Utes won't - but if Utes give a solid, mistake free effort, NW might not be good enough to stay close.
ANY feel, second half LAS VEGAS BOWL??? only , as you advise.... B.A. you are tremendo

Think SJSU comes back to win - cover maybe not?

SJSU -3' 2H smaller

BTW - I blame SJSU poor play on this announcing team holy crap ha - could hear the dude just say "I gotta go bathroom"

Last edited:
A total hunch move - bumping up RICE

check out the progression under HC Bloomgren (taking out a 2-3 2020)
* 2-11 > 3-9 > 4-8 > 5-7 > 6-6

They finally made a bowl LY, but lost big to S. Miss - this game is huge - a MUST WIN
>> a few stumbles no doubt, but did lose only to Tulane and SMU by 2 and 5 pts

Texas State has never played in a bowl - their season goals have already been achieved, and then some. They lose here, so what. I can't see them busting their ass in practice for stinking RICE .......
* a bowl virgin favorite, and extremely high variance

I think the Owls keep this close or win outright. I'll probably keep my +5, and add to my ML play - total risk 1.25 units or so. I like anything over 3'.......

One helluva day!!

WAS approaching my best day ever - added EMU over and EMU + 55 live - SAla live - & and a few drunken ML bets on AF and NW. THEN that idiot Tim Beck decides to prepare his team - totally disregarding how much I needed that $$ ha.

If Wyoming, Auburn win SU - Hokies cover the 4 - that loss cost me $25K or so.

WAS approaching my best day ever - added EMU over and EMU + 55 live - SAla live - & and a few drunken ML bets on AF and NW. THEN that idiot Tim Beck decides to prepare his team - totally disregarding how much I needed that $$ ha.

no looking back…because Wyoming, Auburn & VT -4 will come through. You’re on fire with your crystal ball…. Better than ever in my opinion.
Stay the course Asaassin. All that due diligence, and robin-hood karma is paying off for you, and us my man. Thank you, and happy holidays!!

E. Mich - you backed me down mahalo, but at +55 live lmfao I prolly would have got down… haha. S. Bama kicked me in the nuts (which are hanging low AF these days). How about Rutgers & Mizzou? Day and the bucks had a helluva time with Utah last year..and that was the Rose Bowl. Now Dallas,Tx. for the cotton bowl vs a feisty sec Tigers. I’m not for certain about the coaching for his job narrative…not sure it matters. Talent alone attitude won’t win this like it’s a home game vs Purdue.
Gimme Mizzou brotha.

Merry Christmas BA!

Chomping at the bit to hear what we have cooked up for this three game slate tomorrow! I know you played BG and Rice small, any lean on UNLV/Kansas? Props?

BG / Minny - STAY AWAY the smart thing at this point. BG the smart play at 5/6 > don't chase / bet now at 3'. I like Minny to win SU, esp if RB Darius Taylor plays, and BG RB Stewart does not. Minny HC gets his team up for these crap bowls (6-0 / 5-1)
$ I might bet Minny live, or the OVER - depending on what key O/D players play / don't play.

TXST / Rice - on Owls at +5 / ML - added a bit at 3', don't think it goes back up
$ OVER might be a play / live or 2H - I think we know early if TX ST is there to play or not. Hopefully I drag my old man ass outta the house and go scout this one. I'll be the sketchy looking, crazy old man with the Santa Claus "Where My Ho's At?" t-shirt....

Kansas / UNLV - tough one, but KU or nothing IMO. You would think Jayhawks would be pissed being in this bowl, but no bowl wins since 2008, and only ONE bowl (lost LY to Hogs). Rebels no bowl since 2013. Leipold is a fine bowl coach (5-1 ats)
$ 13/14 might in fact work - but too high for me in a crap bowl - plus UNLV has backdoor potential. I might play KU 1H, and play off of that - likely the OVER if 1H is da low scoring.

Merry Christmas BA!

Chomping at the bit to hear what we have cooked up for this three game slate tomorrow! I know you played BG and Rice small, any lean on UNLV/Kansas? Props?
YEP

Minny RB Darius Taylor OVER - damn guy was running for 150-200 yds/g until hurt late Sept. Bet cancels if he's out. He plays it changes the game probably....

Minny should win SU - wouldn't bet anything over 2'. I played BG to win super small earlier. Lean OVER

Scrappy Nightbirds I like to cover and win SU - not a big play, just solid. If TX ST POOF! - shows up big I might buy out a bit.

KU - 1H / live / or 2H - not gonna chase the big number. could be wrong, but for me it's KU or nothing - tho taking the dd dog in this type bowl is a high percentage play.

Might look at a few more props - these games after Christmas (12/26-12/31) are unpredictable if memory serves. Props, live, 2H bets are probably best.

Last edited:
BTW - totally misread Fla St it appears- from the outside. Maybe totally different inside the program who TF knows.....

YOU AIN'T GEORGIA OR BAMA. You've had ONE good year, and one great year since 2016 - 4 of those years you had a losing record. 2021 you were 5-7. The last top bowl you played in was 2016. You're playing Georgia in the Orange Bowl and you just QUIT? If actually true, horrific leadership - any adults, or REAL MEN around? Or just small children / pusssies? Work hard, you don't always get rewarded - FACT and great lesson.

Anyway if you bet them already and are NERVOUS - I would buy back and take Georgia before it hits 16'/17 - 15' in places. Looks like ALL of their good to great players are out - including bu QB Rodemaker now. I'll probably just let it go - any buy back live or 2H.

Be a STOIC - from the "what doesn't destroy me makes me stronger / never give up" - line of thinking .....let the adversity / challenge make you STRONGER ffs....

The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way.

adding small

Kansas -7 1H

* looks like DK and others have a 6' decently priced - UNLV D is too weak to control Kansas O for 4Q - this loses I'll play them 2H or live - maybe over

Why such a line dip?
Kansas has some injuries on the o-line. I don't see a Neal prop but I think that is a product of the books getting killed on Kansas rushing props this year. This game means alot to the Kansas seniors and Bean. UNLV getting money because of double digit underdog against a P5 opponent angle in my opinion. No injury news that I can find on 247 board for Kansas or their beat writer. I don't think it is anything more than normal line movement on day of.

Kansas has some injuries on the o-line. I don't see a Neal prop but I think that is a product of the books getting killed on Kansas rushing props this year. This game means alot to the Kansas seniors and Bean. UNLV getting money because of double digit underdog against a P5 opponent angle in my opinion. No injury news that I can find on 247 board for Kansas or their beat writer. I don't think it is anything more than normal line movement on day of.

Thanks roch

The Jayhawks are going to be Jay Walking all over UNLV tonight. Deeper team, better coach and a rock chalk kind of night. Adding at every dip. If this was a regular season game it would be KU -20ish plus.
RCJH. Expect a lot of "Waving the Wheat" in Glendale this evening!

Last edited:
Isn’t Daniels returning? Wouldn’t he be better option?
This is Jason Bean's going away party. He deserves this moment. JD6 will be back and healthy for next season. Will be dressed tonight as well. Big News Devin Neal announced he is coming back next year. Neal might have a MVP night

This is Jason Bean's going away party. He deserves this moment. JD6 will be back and healthy for next season. Will be dressed tonight as well. Big News Devin Neal announced he is coming back next year. Neal might have a MVP night
Why the fuck would he pussyfoot around and use the sad face emojis in that pic he sent out? These guys behave like such 12 year old girls at times.

Why the fuck would he pussyfoot around and use the sad face emojis in that pic he sent out? These guys behave like such 12 year old girls at times.
Three deep breaths. It seems like KU is winning the trolling game. Not trying to hijack B.A.'s thread just like the Jayhawks. Enjoy the show

Yikes Rice really stopped trying in the 2H. Seeing Tex St celebrate you'd think they won the natty lol

great bet, except for those 7 turnovers ha

A reach on my part probably - D did a decent job, but Nightbirds make about as many mistakes as TSU (penalties and TO) / don't do the little things well (ST - FP). TSU with a large ST edge - and here huge QB edge.

Last edited:
nice(?) early bets tomorrow ...many of these you (can) bet early.

VT / Tulane - large bet on Hokies -4' ...... the 10' probably works, but such a bad idea usually (chasing) - here Tulane off their best year, and biggest bowl win in school history, with everybody gone vs a hungry Hokie team. VT should win big.

W Virg / N Caro - on Couch Burners 'smaller' at 3 - actually played it 1+ unit - didn't fit my one unit bowl criteria at the time - kinda does now - might add to it live/2H - already got my couch on blocks in the FRONT yard / lighter fluid and moonshine ready.

Louisville / USC - just a small bet on the Trojans here at 7 - this game is big for them / LR taking too much heat. He has weapons, and is still maybe the best offensive mind in CFB. Great game for a live/2H play - either should come back.

Aggies / Fighting Gundy's - on OSU +3. Okie St stinks, but Gundy is great in bowls and will have them ready. How can the Aggies play well for 4Q here?? At current number I might play OSU 1H/live/2H

BOL boys ............ :cheers3:

Last edited:
“already got my couch on blocks in the FRONT yard / lighter fluid and moonshine ready.”
i actually think that’s 60% truth! Tailing ya with that Gundy character, he’s a man HES FORTY.

i laid a little too much lumber on Kansas -7 first half…worked out well as you predicted. best of luck today Assassin. i can see Lincoln showing up, hopefully his team does too. Bloody Mary/eggs Benedict pregame breakfast for wolfeman, put me in coach!!

Man I want to smack Hokie with you… somehow I have -8 lol for pizza money & ML in a handful of parlays. I’ll watch with interest for a live wager.

You are one bad muthafucka BA :badass:

posting now - gonna play that Kevin Jennings (SMU QB) rushing prop OVER - shouldn't be too high

BC has given up huge numbers to running QB's (think they play a lot of man on D) - Jennings is likely to pull it down QUICKLY (young QB) and run a lot (15X vs Tulane)
>> should be rainy, cold, and windy (crosswinds in weird baseball configuration) - UNDER a definite consideration.

How’s a VT -4/WVU PK look?

Going to play them at their current #s, too.
Teaser Rules to Live by:
1) Stick to Wongs
2) Don't tease past 0
3) Don't tease college sports
4) Dont tease totals
5) Never, EVER, under ANY circumstances, tease BOWL GAMES!

I say this as a concerned, anonymous member on a message board...please don't flush your money down the toilet.

In Bowl Games since 2015, the average difference between the actual margin of victory and the closing line is +/- 12 points. Teasing 6 or 7 points isn't likely to generate an edge fwiw.

BA- Thoughts on Ville/USC U28.5 1st H? Trojans missing some pieces on O....Moss 1st ever start vs 16th ranked D(grain of salt)....LVille missing best RB and WR....Plummer is basically a game manager....

BA- Thoughts on Ville/USC U28.5 1st H? Trojans missing some pieces on O....Moss 1st ever start vs 16th ranked D(grain of salt)....LVille missing best RB and WR....Plummer is basically a game manager....

small if you're feelin' it maybe....

USC has plenty of talent left on O - on the other side, Jeff Brohm vs that USC D?

Back