US Open Thread

Stan has learned to sack up in clutch points over the last year or so, good for him

Azarenka can't believe it; the fight in this chick is fantastic. No signs of your usual mental midgetry from nobodies on the big stage. Bode's well for her.

Krunic has a huge hole in her game: she loves the drop shot from deep in the court. She's lost 4 straight of them, and every one on crucial points.

Milos has a 450 point lead on Andy Murray who is #9 for Race to London. If Milos loses, that will drop 280 at the worst. So he really needs this match

Raonic at even $ seemed odd pre-match, considering Nishi has not played much tennis other than the 3 matches before this. glad I didn't bet

Im on Nishikori. Eyed this matchup 2 days ago. Milos been very sketchy this tournament. Keis been great. Bet Nishi cheering for Milos

Chris Fowler, please SHUT THE FUCK UP. Hes a fucking constant jinx. 4-4, Fowler so we will probably see a Tiebreak and now Milos going to be broken

I wouldn't write off Raonic if he lost the tb. Nishi playing well would've won this set long ago. The match I believe is still on Raonic's racquet. Only his errors are keeping Nishi alive.

Nishi look like he played his best tennis of the set in that tb, but that doesn't solve his serving woes. Still been broken in 4 of 11 service games.

ya, Nishi's serve has been shit all match. needs to get that first one in much more regularly.

Back