US Open Thread

it's remarkable that Nishi is even in this match considering how poorly he's played tbh. Hopefully he gets this third set.

Nishi's service game is improving as the match goes on. Seems to get through them quickly while Milos labors. need a break though.

If Nishi wins this tie break I'll be very interested to see how Milos plays in the 4th...

+ nice lob shot Nishi

IMO whoever wins this coming tb will win the match. For Nishi to lose it after the set was basically his with all the bp chances, it should do his head in. Hard to stay energised after blowing a match winning set.

Hopefully this spliff I just rolled is celebratory during the intermission between sets. Sitting with some $ on Nishi. I still think we see 5 regardless of this sets outcome

I've been waiting all god damn day for this match lol. Definitely living up to the hype I created for it

Milos may be but Nishi might hit a wall if this goes deep. Could see Raonic steal it if it's tied late in the 5th

I'd be pretty pissed of Nishikori retired...hopefully the rub down helps him out and he can somehow grind this out pushing it to 5.

Haha I hate my books rules for tennis... I'm sure I've been on the right side maybe 1 time of any type of retirement

Well let's see what happens here. Nishi has to be able to up his play and catch a second wind. Give the guy some O2 during a changeover for Christ sake

Back