Thursdays play

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

Lookin at matchups.
(10 - 1 - 1- +22.5 units)

Anyway, first loss.. been looking at matchups. Rashard Lewis might play tonight. Spurs are light on point guards, this is a big game for D Wash to see if he can make the squad. Lines are a little inflated. Im not a big fan of taking dogs. I wont be near a computer this weekend so this will probably be my last preseason and play for a while.

Final play of the preseason for me. Its a small one...

Raptors -4 (-120) to win a measly 2 units

No gibson, no sideshow bob, no pavlovic (which might be a good thing)

I don't think Z can cover Bargarnni or Bosh. I also like the Raptors depth a lot more..

Good luck fellas its been real
:cheers:

Could be a sucker line. But here is my reasoning Lewis has been out for a while. Dooling has been out all preseason. So they wont have any chemistry. JJ is out.
I just got this email from the spurs beat writer..
Most of the starters got pretty good minutes at Miami, and I imagine they will again tonight. With the season just around the corner, Pop wants to make sure everyone is in playing shape.

Wouldn't be surprised to see some guys take it easy tomorrow night, however, since it's the second game of a back-to-back.
Ill go small.. don't want to give back all of my winnings

Spurs -2 (-110) to win 2 units

Seems like the spurs is beat writer is contradicting himself:confused: Pop wants them in shape, but wants them rested? I like the Toronto play though. I appologize on behalf of the Portland Trailblazers, they shit the bed last night, after the first quarter they started settling for jumpers, stopped penetrating (which Seattle was not defending whatsoever) then in the 4th Roy got a lot of minutes and was carving up the sonics defense with dribble drives and finding the open man. If they wouldn't have gotten so conservative after the first quarter this would've been a 15 point blow out, I have no idea why they began settling, no team was playing defense. Goodluck tonight, and have fun at the game on Saturday:cheers:

Hey guys, I live in San Antonio. The Spurs cut Lang and Langford yesterday to bring their roster to 16. Udrih and Vaughn are out. Horry hasn't been with the team the entire preseason. The regular starting five has only started once this preseason. I think the starters/regulars will get lots of minutes tonight. What the beat writer meant is he thinks that out of today's and Friday's game, he thinks Pop will rest the regulars on Friday. I agree with him. Friday's game is at home and its the last preseason game. This will only be Parker's third preseason game so he is sure to play at least 25-30 minutes. Washington has been real solid in the preseason and should match up real well against Nelson when he's out there. And for what it's worth, this is the beat writer's first season covering the team (he used to cover college football). The old beat writer, Johnny Ludden moved on to Yahoo sports. He is a real good writer, worth checking out. Good luck.

Toronto was my play as well. Toronto last 20 laying 4 or less 14-5-1 ats. Obviously looking at teams histories plenty of motivation. GL

Looks like tony parker is out.. which is bad since the 2 backs ups are out as well

Lots of darius washington i guess.

Spurs-Magic OVER 186

Spurs have been scoring a ton (for them) in the preseason. 104, 104, 116. Magic aren't a very good defensive team.

I was gonna take the magic ml at +130 and hope to hedge but i wanted to see if parker was in or out, im hearing conflicting reports. Oh well

Not sure why i didnt hedge out..
Oh well 1 - 1 on the night.
(11 - 2 - 1- +22.3 units)

Spurs-Magic OVER 186

Spurs have been scoring a ton (for them) in the preseason. 104, 104, 116. Magic aren't a very good defensive team.

Nice call man, barely.
Start your own thread, don't be shy.. chics will love ya :cheers:

Yea im itching man.. just read like 10 blogs and all the reports i want phx but i was hopin for -5.. i think denver will struggle. I think nene is out as well, i might just sit it out g luck