Tennis 2013

tazz

blankets refugee
had a good finish to the tennis year winning the us open but lost overall in tennis in 2012..compared to football, basketball, and other sports, i am not a good tennis handicapper (trader)..but i learned stuff and will be better this year

Aussie Open Round 3

Verdasco +125

Janowicz +215

Benneteau +240

0-5, -5

will keep a record this year, bad start...both verdasco and benneteau were up 2 sets to 1 but couldn't close it out

tipsarevic last 2 matches have gone 5, almagro is 1-0 vs tips with a straight set win at rg last year

nishikori is 2-1 vs ferrer winning at the olympics last year and us open a few years back...they both are runners and human backboards..will take the games

Aussie Open 4th Round:

Almagro -125 vs Tipsarevic

Nishikori +6.5 +115 vs Ferrer

Nishikori +365 vs Ferrer

gl this year slaptron

looking at the draw, murray has easy matches with a beat up simon and then winner of seppi/chardy...fed has raonic and tsonga..winner gets to most likely play djokovic in the final..considering that djokovic is -110 to win the aussie open, i think murray has the best value

Murray to win the Aussie Open +300

won almagro, lost both nishikori ml and hc..1-7, -6 to startl the year

seppi can't serve but he has better ground strokes and return game than chardy...tsonga is straight up better than gasquet

2 team parlay of Tsonga and Seppi +150 2 units to win 3

1-8, -8

almagro has been playing great and should cover the handicap imo

Almagro +6.5 games vs Ferrer

will also play the +450 small

berdych hasn't lost a set and djokovic had a tough match with wawrinka

Berdych +6.5 games vs Djokovic

will also play the +475 small

Wonder about taking Berdych +2.5 sets @ -150. seems like a pretty solid way to play this match also.

I like that bet alot P Unit.

Looking good on Almagro bro. So glad I thought the match was later. I was gonna bet Ferrer ML, refreshed my Bookmaker mobile app and the line was off, had no idea it started early

P-Unit, good bet

1-1 yesterday, even...almagro was serving for the match on 3 different occasions, could not hold

federer is moving better than he has in a long time but tsonga has lost some weight and i think it will be closer than the 6 indicates

Tsonga +6 games vs Federer

Good luck tazz, I like the side as well, but can't do it, can't believe almagro yesterday, mental challenge vs ferrer

tsonga easily covers the +6, 3-8, -6.. getting back to respectable

djokovic heavily favored to win the aussie and deservedly so after killing berdych and ferrer..after the match of the tournament (vs wawrinka) he recovered so well, as he has recently...seems strange b/c a few years ago he retired non stop b/c he couldn't breathe...anyway, i love the guy, he is sick but a little suspicious

fed/murray, get up for this match, will be a good one..i have murray to win the aussie at +300 so will watch the match and trade but if i had no bet i would take murray at -140 for this match or so...he beat fed at the olympics for gold, won the us open, and he is the only guy that hasn't been tested this tournament

i may post some trades in play as i will be watching live...should be a good one

:shake:nice hits grind4mine and emkee

pretty good match, murray wins, he didn't play the tiebreakers well but still controlled the match..4-8, -5

should be a good mens final,, will take joker small to get a green book and go from there..will talk more about it tomorrow

don't follow women's but i watched some semis..li looked solid vs sharapova, crowd will be on her side, will take the plus money..li small

Li +125

hi Retburj, cheers man

li lost 4-9, -6

i think it will be a good mens final..since i have murray to win the tournament at 3 to 1 i took some djokovic -170 this match to get a green book...took murray +4 games also..rooting for murray..may post some trades in here, enjoy the match

Pending:

Murray to win Aussie +300 1 to win 3

Djokovic -170 1.7 to win 1

Murray +4 games 1.1 to win 1

hi nbafan and retburj...5-11, -7.1

final of acapulco...if there was a time for ferrer to beat nadal it is now...nadal in only his 3rd tournament back

Ferrer +200 vs Nadal

Ferrer +3 games

Posting from phone

Indian wells

Raonic -130 vs cilic 3.25 to win 2.5

2 team parlay of almagro and querrey 1.5 to win 1.7

thx Steed and Schrute..lets get some wins

raonic wins...querrey wins, almagro had match points but choked it...1-1, +1 yesterday...all round of 16 matches today, will be a good day to trade

Raonic +125 vs Tsonga 2 units to win 2.5

Anderson 2 sets to 0 and -3.5 games even vs Simon (0.75 units on each)

Gulbis +4 games vs Nadal 1.5 to win 1.5

be back with the other matches later

ya, i think the court suits raonic...ball travels through the air quickly in the desert but then when it hits the court, it slows down and lets the player set up

Wawrinka +4 games even vs Fed 1 to win 1

Posting from phone

Won gulbis, lost Anderson and raonic, pushed wawrinka..1-2, -2 day posted

I had an ok day unposted as i took Anderson at even money after 2 sets and took tsonga at +275 when he went down a set vs raonic..to tell you the truth raonic is not mentally all there yet..the match was his for the taking..he played a terrible game to lose the match, double faulting on match point, hitting a fh way wide and netting an easy volley in the final game..he has work to do

Quarters today..I think berdych should win but I won't touch the match..if anything I would play Anderson +4 games

Rafa vs fed tonight should be a great match..fed looked like he was going to beat wawa in straights before he got broke serving for the match..rafa played a very tough gulbis and looked good .he is moving great , hitting the ball well and always gives fed problems

Tomorrow djokovic should beat tsonga and I think I will be on del Potro handicap over Murray..delpo crushed haas

Nadal +110 vs fed 2 to win 2.2

Posting from phone

Nadal wins easily 4 and 2..fed did not look right, line was wrong anyway as nadal is 19-10 vs fed

Djokovic will roll tsonga today..I will play djokovic -4.5..don't see him winning any worse than 4 and 3..small play because if tsonga serves first nole could get a break in each set and win 4 and 4..djokovic hasn't lost this year winning both tournaments he's played and I don't see him having trouble with tsonga who hasn't looked great vs raonic or fish

The big bet today is del Potro..he played lights out vs has ..he is hitting the ball clean , the court favors him as the ball slows down when it hits the court (giving him time to set up) but it also travels through the air fast..Murray and delpo haven't played each other since 2008..Murray had troubles with berlocq, I don't see him winning easily 4 and 4

Del Potro +190 vs Murray 2 to win 3.8

Delpotro +3 games -120 1.8 to win 1.5

Djokovic -4.5 games -120 1.5 to win 1.25

del potro beat murray, only losing 4 games in the last 2 sets...djokovic crushed tsonga...4-0, +8.75 last 4 plays

first semi today is nadal/berdych...this should be a good match...berdych is hitting the ball great and has had a very good year...nadal is back to form, only losing 1 match since his comeback...even with nadal's 12-3 vs berdych, this match could be decided by a couple points...berdych has the power advantage and will be able to move nadal around the court...he will have opportunities to finish points but you never know with the guy, he often misses easy shots...on these courts, this match could go either way...my thinking is take berdych, and at some point you will be able to take nadal at plus money i think

djokovic hasn't lost a match this year and is playing at another level than the rest of the world..he won the aussie open, he won dubai, and he should win this tournament....i should've taken him to win the tourney but now it is at -200 so i'll take him -4 games today

Berdych +190 vs Nadal 1 unit to win 1.9

Berdych +3 games -120 1.2 to win 1

Djokovic -4 games -120 1.2 to win 1

have a good saturday

thanks pyppurs...not so good calls saturday though

delpo played a great match...he is playing some great tennis...i could see even after losing the first set to nole that he had a chance

i think delpo stands a great chance today vs nadal...the issue could be that he has played 2 long 3 set matches the last 2 days while rafa had a breeze yesterday and didn't play saturday...even with that, i'm on delpo

Del Potro +150 vs Nadal 1. to win 1.5

Del Potro +3 games -130 1.3 to win 1

Posting from phone

Miami 4th round

Cilic playing steady

Berdych has played a ton of tennis recently and will be playing middle of afternoon

Small on nishikori

Cilic +185 and +3 games vs tsonga

Querrey +260 and + 3.5 games vs berdych

Nishikori +300 and +4 games vs ferrer

Cilic wins in straights over tsonga..querrey couldn't last an hour and nishikori got rolled..down a little bit yesterday even though cilic was my largest play

Haas dominated djokovic last night..nice to see a 30+ man beat the number 1 with his daughter being able to watch dad

Melzer will get rolled by ferrer. Haas/Simon could be a good match but will trade it. May be on cilic handicap tomorrow vs Murray ..cheers

Cilic +5 games -125 vs Murray

Gasquet +3.5 games -115 vs berdych

Will also play the +450 and +195 for a half unit respectively

[TABLE="class: forum, width: 799"]
<tbody>[TR="class: even, bgcolor: #F1F1F1"]
[/TR]
[TR="class: even, bgcolor: #F1F1F1"]
[TD="class: forumpost-post"]gasquet beat berdych easily 3 and 3 so a nice dog win coupled with the handicap

cilic pushed the +5

should be good semis today...haas is playing very well...he has more variety than ferrer but ferrer does not miss and gets to every ball...if haas plays like he has the last few matches he stands a very good chance to win the match..he will have to finish some points at the net

murray/gasquet could be a good match as well...gasquet played very well vs berdych..he is very talented and has beat murray on hards before

Haas +3 games vs Ferrer 1 to win 1

Gasquet +4 games vs Murray 1.1 to win 1

will also play the +185 and +333 for half a unit respectively
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: even, bgcolor: #F1F1F1"]
[TD="class: quoterow-left"][/TD]
[TD="class: quoterow, align: right"][/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

RG 4th Round

Anderson +6.5 games even vs Ferrer 1 to win 1

Robredo +6.5 games vs Almagro 1 to win 1

Anderson +600 vs Ferrer 1 to win 6

Robredo +400 vs Almagro 1 to win 4

Djokovic +200 to win French 3 to win 6

GL tazz. Anderson +2.5 sets at -115 is a very good bet also IMO. I think he can give Ferrer some trouble tomorrow.

GL Tazz

Was surprised to see you on Anderson? was thinking of backing the South African but then had to change because all Ferrer has to do is break the guys serve. Ferrer just holds his own so well on clay. Maybe if this was on hard courts things would be different but it just seems going against the spaniard here is just asking for trouble!

Nice call of Robredo. Had a 10 team parlay of heavy favorites and that's the only thing that lost. Paid 5-1 and when I looked at it closer I was nervous of that one. Put then saw Robredo was 0-4 lifetime to Almagaro and decided to keep it.

thx p-unit, torontomike, and gatorsleafsbills

robredo cashed at +400 and the hc even though he was down 2 sets and looked out of it

Kohlschreiber +8.5 games vs Djokovic

Haas -105 vs Youzhny

nice hit scopey

2-0 yesterday, 4-2 for the for the tournament

i think tsonga will give fed trouble...fed had to go 5 with simon last round and tsonga can outhit fed...could go either way

Tsonga +170 vs Federer 2 units to win 3.4

Robredo +8.5 games vs Ferrer 1 to win 1.1

health on Tsonga.
Fed easily would of won in 3 sets, he had a bit of a stumble and landed awkwardly on his right wrist, after that moment he was definitely favouring it for the next 2 sets, and then turned it around.
Think Tommy and Ferrer will be a great match!

thx TorontoMike...tsonga won in straights, 5-3, +7.4 for the tournament

Wawrinka +8 games -120 vs Nadal

Back