Tennis 2013

thx Hunt!...em's album is coming out this week, will take over Arcarde Fire's #1 spot

going with the same theory...djokovic is going to have a tough match today...del potro usually plays him tough...small bets

Del Potro +300 & +3.5 games vs Djokovic

ya Hunt i like a variety of music...i will listen to the new album

del potro covered the handicap but lost in 3...2-2 for the tournament

fed beat del potro in paris last week and i think it will help him..juan martin is looking a step slow to me...should be a good match to trade..djokovic will beat gasquet in the afternoon session

Federer +110 vs Del Potro

Jokovic will whip his ass with Gasquet.

Fed is back from the dead it seems, seriously thought he was going to call it a day after US Open but you can never count out a man who has desire and Fed is a constant professional about this.

Would find it hilarious if he does win this all kind of keep everyone guessing wtf!

ya nice win for fed tmike, he was down a set and a break and also a break in the 3rd and pulled it out...great match for trading..3-2 for the tournament....don't see him beating nadal...both him and nole have played a ton of tennis recently

nadal has fed's number...and wawrinka took djokovic 12-10 in the 5th at the aussie, and took him 5 in the us open semi...the second semi should be a good match

Barclays Semis:

Nadal 2-0 Sets vs Federer +110

Wawrinka +500 vs Djokovic

Yep, good luck, I played wawa +4.5 pretty big, would be good to see him win, but I could see tiebreaker loses

hi Scope and TorontoMike...it was a fun year

4-3 for the tournament...after a poor first few months, had a good year winning the french, wimbledon, and us open...will tally the record up sometime before the end of the year.
today's match could go either way...it is fitting that we have nadal vs djokovic for the final...they have been far and away the 2 best players this year...i'm trading it...enjoy

Back