Tennis 2013

this is what we have been waiting for, rafa vs nole..i got djokovic to win the tourney and will keep to it tomorrow...nadal is 57-1 at rg, won 9 times, only lost to soderling and it may be warm and sunny which will help his topspin.. BUT from the time djokovic lost to nadal in the finals last year here, he has wanted to get his last slam..he beat him in rome, djokovic's bh dtl and also cc to nadal's bh will always give rafa trouble..djokovic is almost as good defensively than nadal and is better offensively

i will be on tsonga..he has the power to take ferrer out...i took the day off work so i will post my big trades during the day..lets have a good semis

Pending:

Djokovic to win French +200 3 to win 6

will post trades and bets throughout the morning..enjoy the semis

Balls my man. Complete opposite of you as I think the Spainards are a lock but if I lose the Nadal wager, hope Novak makes it all the way for you.

GL

tazz,
what do you make of the Ferrer line? This might be the best chance Ferrer has, it is also his first GS Final so maybe a bit nervous.
Nadal has owned him however the last few meetings, Ferrer has been able to make a match of it. Only worry is that perhaps Ferrer will have one stinker of a set and that could cost the +7

I just can't get over the fact of how well Ferrer is playing ... had to bite on the double line.

Ferrer to win (+700) - $4,000 to win $28,000
Ferrer +7.5 and +8 games - $7,500 to win $5,000

I really really think he makes it a good match to watch. We'll see.

Blah ... thwarted again by my own "I couldn't live with myself if Ferrer actually plays well this time" logic.

Playing well on Nadal's serve, didn't bother showing up for his own. 18th verse, same as the first. Kudos to Nadal game backers / never a doubt.

easy shit, some players just have total dominance.

Nadal needed this title after his injury. Goes to show he's still got some years ahead of him.
I'm hoping Murray recovers for Wimbledon as I'd love to see those 4 men go at it there.

Good tourney Tazz, well done!

thanks fellas...a pretty solid tourney...8-6, +5.5...will see you guys for wimbledon in 2 weeks!

hey torontomike, have a good tournament man

winner with verdasco..his match vs gulbis will be good to trade but i got to work

story of the tournament is nadal losing to darcis and stakhovsky beating fed, and lots of retirements... it should/will be a djokovic/murray final

i'll take a 3 team parlay tomorrow

Stakhovsky, Brown, Janowicz pays around +400

hey guys, round of 16 monday at wimbledon and it's canada day so i get to watch all morning/day, good stuff

will take dodig, he has been playing well and he has a better to chance to beat ferrer on grass than the hard courts

Dodig +265 and +5 games vs Ferrer

hi scope...dodig wins the first set 7-6...took some ferrer at -160..also took melzer early and took jerzy after he was down a set so greened out there..may play some other dogs like tomic and seppi later

GL dude. I think Tomic can hang.

I grabbed Haas +2.5 sets vs. Joker @ +110. I think he can steal one set.

hi P-unit...tomic had his chances but berdych played well on the big points...you should have won haas +2.5 sets as he was up a break in the second

if del po's knee injury doesn't bother him, i think he can win tomorrow...he has a big game for the grass

Del Potro +135 2 to win 2.7

ya torontomike, he did own him

[TABLE="class: forum, width: 799"]
<tbody>[TR="class: odd"]
[/TR]
[TR="class: odd"]
[TD="class: forumpost-post"]delpo won in straights...he played well

it won't be easy for djokovic tomorrow...del po beat him on the same court at the olympics last year...will take the handicap

janowicz also beat murray at a masters 1000 late last year and has the huge seve and fh

Del Potro +6 games even vs Djokovic

will also take Janowicz +6 games vs Murray

1 unit wagers...enjoy the semis
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: odd"]
[TD="class: quoterow-left"][/TD]
[TD="class: quoterow, align: right"][/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

win del potro hc and pushed janowicz...basically even or a little bit up posted for the tournament...as we thought it is a murray joker final and i already greened out whoever wins....my money tomorrow is on murray

this will be a great match...djokovic is number 1 and is amazing and wants this but he had a very tough match with del potro, do not understimate that.....it is murray's time, he lost to fed last year in the final when fed played some sick sick tennis... murray is confident, is using the crowd, he is serving big...this will be a great match to trade...basically i take murray, if he loses the first set i put more on him at better odds...may be around to post live wagers

enjoy the final..

Murray +150 risking 2 units

Murray +3 games risking 1 unit

Murray 3 sets to 1 +560 risking .25 unit

murray won fairly easily...djokovic had a tough match vs del potro and just 3 weeks ago vs nadal in the french semis...it was murray's time

b2b solid tournaments at the french and wimbledon, won over 4 units in london....thanks for the posts fellas...we will talk soon

hi guys....had a good french and wimbledon, lets try to continue at the us open...i think djokovic will beat nadal in the final but there is a few more matches before that happens

youzhny/hewitt will be a good one...crowd likes hewitt but i think youzhny takes him out here

also i will take wawrinka to beat berdych today

Youzhny -150 vs Hewitt 3 to win 2

Wawrinka +260 vs Berdych 1.5 to win 3.9

djokovic will crush granollers and murray should beat istomin

thx Steed, smith1051, and TorontoMike...2-0, +5.9 day

i am going to stay away today...if gasquet was fresh, he would have a chance vs ferrer as ferrer is not playing his best...however, the frenchman just went 5 with raonic in a match that ended close to midnight...ferrer owns a good h2h record vs him and will never tire...i am thinking ferrer in 3 or 4

nadal will beat robredo handily but again, no play there....a trading day for me

will be on djokovic hc and wawrinka hc most likely tomorrow...again, my thought is djokovic over nadal in the final

enjoy the matches

tazz,
agree this tourney is Jokers, people are looking at Nadal's current record which is fantastic and cannot take anything away from him but there's something about Joker's play that I think he is really unbeatable right now.

Great call on Wawa yesterday, he's playing some superb tennis right now, the shots that both him and Berdych were making yesterday was unreal....could he be the best Swiss player right now? :)

agreed TorontoMike...djokovic is the best hard court player in the world and will show it come Monday..djokovic should beat youzhny in straights in the night quarter...the daytime quarter could be interesting...wawrinka has a chance vs murray...i think the handicap is a good bet

Wawrinka +6 -140 vs Murray 1.4 to win 1

Wawrinka +300 vs Murray 1 to win 3

boom, we both saw it coming Wawa total value and absolutely destroyed Murray. Fantastic job there.
So that may have sealed it Wawa is currently the best player in Switzerland!

No matter what Joker will have his title, pity though I would of loved to see Wawa play Nadal cause Nadal/Gasquet will be boring as fuck, Nadal will paste Gascan.

easy win for wawrinka in the semis...4-0, +9.9 for the tournament

djokovic/wawrinka had a great match at the aussie this year, djokovic crushed him at the us open last year....i think djokovic wins this much more routine than australia

nadal should beat gasquet and then djokovic beats nadal in the final which i have thought from the start...gasquet should be able to stay within 9 games imo

Djokovic to win the US Open +140
3 to win 4.2

Djokovic -5.5 games vs Wawrinka (-110) 1.1 to win 1

Gasquet +8.5 games vs Nadal (+130) 1 to win 1.3

enjoy the matches fellas

fantastic stuff this tourney tazz, picking your spots and it also helps the guys you've aimed for the finals are still in it.
Joker losing the 3rd set just made him more pissed in the 4th against Youzhny, goes to show how focused he is for this.
Robredo just gave up that first set, it wasn't like Nadal was playing amazing at all, hoping Gasquet can tire Nadal out a bit...although that's a lot to ask for.
GL on these wagers

thanks TorontoMike...5-1, +10.1 for the tournament

i have Djokovic to win the match at +140 3 units to win 4.2 and will stick to it...even though nadal has not lost on hards this year, djokovic is still the best hc player in the world imo...if he hits the bh up the line then the court opens up...this will be a great match and in the end i think djokovic takes it

just hope Joker doesn't start the way he did against Wawa, he looked sloppy but then again Nadal looked like shit vs Gasquet too!

GL hope you finish this tourney on a positive note

Barclays ATP World Finals:

joker fed could be a good match...joker hasn't lost since the us open but he just had a gruelling week in Paris...think this match will be much closer than the odds suggest

Federer +290 vs Djokovic

fed came up short..trying the same theory with berdych/ferrer today...ferrer had a long week last week and played yesterday..i'll take the small plus money...if this doesn't work, my theory of these guys being tired goes out the window

Berdych +110 vs Ferrer

Ferrer plays like he's on crack, only knows one speed and that's fast...high energy guy..be interesting. gl bro.

Back