• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twinkie says bet it all on USF, and he’s the only person I’ve ever talked to that's watched a Tulane game

2h total for Alabama game is 21. I think that’s short. Think Alabama gets at least 17, and count on UT getting a late score
Vols ain't scoring

This is just a half speed glorified tv scrimmage and I think it was agreed to pre game. These guys are not going full speed, you can see it

Tua won’t slow down when he gets in, I think Alabama covers the 21 by themselves

My wedding was downtown nashville. Then we went to Maggianos after and had 3 banquet rooms full bar. All you can eat & drink

And the Titans tomorrow however They have had their troubles nin Cleveland. Hell Johnny Football beat them a few years back in Cleveland

It's such a shame Kelly is on such a shitty Vols team. He is gonna be like Kamara in the NFL

It’s a shame Kamara couldn’t stay out of trouble at Alabama. Would’ve loved to have him on that 2015 team

I dread going to Destin this summer. I ALWAYS run into Jorga, Gator & Bama fans. I just have to suck it up and take it in the ass this year
What REALLY SUXS is I might have to take it from Vandy & KentLucky fans too
Add SCary's to that list now

Sexy or not, I want a guy that can actually fucking coach. I'll give Fleck a pass with this group but I haven't seen much scheme-wise out of him yet. They are decimated on defense by injury and playing lots of young guys on both sides of the ball.

Sexy or not, I want a guy that can actually fucking coach. I'll give Fleck a pass with this group but I haven't seen much scheme-wise out of him yet. They are decimated on defense by injury and playing lots of young guys on both sides of the ball.
Coaches are hard to find these days.
What we get nowa days are glorified PE teachers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back