• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha feel free I have been decent when drunk lately but I am sure this will be more drunk than normal by 6.

Fsu wasnt even on my orig list. Was unfocused this morning. Meanwhile i liked BC and toledo alot...dont play. Loved troy and parlayed with fsu like an idiot.

Not home so will be hard to grind out a positive day.

Getting slaughtered as well. I did not feel good about this week going in and it shows.

Need a really good afternoon/evening to salvage the day

only big play going in this slot is Miami Florida...small shit on Oregon, SMU, Bama TT Over......LFG

I have big bets down on Wazzzu and Notre Dame...currently with Miami Florida....bout you?

My favorite play of the day is Washington St. TT o31. Considering making it a 3 to 4u play up from 2u. Also on Notre Dame myself and have been considering adding there too.

arlight, added PSU to closed out my SMU teaser and Wash St. / ND ml parlay. want to see if I can cut into my losses before going much larger elsewhere.

Oh fuck forgot i added ulm. Down 14 fast.

Any thoughts on tulane, byu, or utah st? Last three left off for me

Twinkie says bet it all on USF, and he’s the only person I’ve ever talked to that's watched a Tulane game

2h total for Alabama game is 21. I think that’s short. Think Alabama gets at least 17, and count on UT getting a late score

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back