• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw how the hell r u sober and can type if u done any of that lol

Haven't obtained the drugs yet. The drinking that was planned for tonight was postponed since my friend got stomach issues from the dining hall. The apple juice is being stored in his fridge or luggage in safety

Are you drunk? Or just usually emotional? Cause when i'm drunk I get emotional too and tell people I love them lol happy drunk

Bar and that other UM fan were so mean about Sparty
And now they're not saying anything about Sparty
Lmao. I get emotional here and there. Right now listening to Aaron Lewis. Can't beat that fucker. U know who he is

I've heard. I finally experienced Baton Rouge last year. That also included a total passed ass out on bourbon the night before. Supposodely I took a display out at a cvs. I come to and I'm lost. Dumbass with me doesn't realize u don't leaf enough me alone so she goes to get the truck. Which I had no clue. So I finally come to and this chick is like hey. I'm like where the fuck am i. She says well u where just laying here and we thought u might need some help lmao. So I'm awake now finally and still haven't a damn clue what is going on. Well finally the chick that went with me shows up. So I getnin the vehicle of Course. So I wake up the next day at like 8 in the morning. I put my pants on tongo get breakfast. So as I'm coming back I reached into one of my pockets for the key. Well to my surprise in my right hand pants pocket there seems to be a 1/4 to 1/2 ounce of some high powered smelling weed. So open door to hotel room and I said man how did I end up with weed in my pocket. She kinda snaps that look at me and says well after u took the whole display out at he cvs u thought it would be funny to go and hide and bring home some powerful dro. And well it's in ur pocket. But after u got that is when I lost u to go find our car. Well she found me as I said laid out and people photo bombing my ass on bourbon. I came to and the ones that where ther told me that someone was coming to get me . I had almost 5000 cash in my pocket and wallet and all kinds of credit cards etc.. everything I had wasn't still there plus the weed lmao.
I must have settings wrong

Y'all's live fucked .

Man listening to Aaron Lewis life from a few years ago and playing not only stands song, his songs and all kinds of others. What an awesome dude and musician. One of my favs all time

Cuse looking good or Clemson looking bad? I've just got to get a little more work done before 7pm and can't get caught up in much of these games or it won't get done. Couple posts here/there just to take a breather while I eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back