• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell y'all this

And this is real shit

And maybe I need to tell Deteoit 187 this

While an LSU Night game and to experience the whole tail gate is a once in a life time thing

For real,,,,,for really real

The Westdfelt Club at Yuleman for a. Tulane game is pretty serious ....imagine the best suite you ever been to...maybe you been to Bob Krafts...maybe Cat suite at LSU(been,,humble brag lol),,,Jerry Jones' at his playpen

And make it one side of the football field.....steak, snowballs and on on on......ITS AWESOME
I've heard. I finally experienced Baton Rouge last year. That also included a total passed ass out on bourbon the night before. Supposodely I took a display out at a cvs. I come to and I'm lost. Dumbass with me doesn't realize u don't leaf enough me alone so she goes to get the truck. Which I had no clue. So I finally come to and this chick is like hey. I'm like where the fuck am i. She says well u where just laying here and we thought u might need some help lmao. So I'm awake now finally and still haven't a damn clue what is going on. Well finally the chick that went with me shows up. So I getnin the vehicle of Course. So I wake up the next day at like 8 in the morning. I put my pants on tongo get breakfast. So as I'm coming back I reached into one of my pockets for the key. Well to my surprise in my right hand pants pocket there seems to be a 1/4 to 1/2 ounce of some high powered smelling weed. So open door to hotel room and I said man how did I end up with weed in my pocket. She kinda snaps that look at me and says well after u took the whole display out at he cvs u thought it would be funny to go and hide and bring home some powerful dro. And well it's in ur pocket. But after u got that is when I lost u to go find our car. Well she found me as I said laid out and people photo bombing my ass on bourbon. I came to and the ones that where ther told me that someone was coming to get me . I had almost 5000 cash in my pocket and wallet and all kinds of credit cards etc.. everything I had wasn't still there plus the weed lmao.

What we do with our life is that dash between when we are born and when we die. That dash is what defines us

Dude I sleep to thunderstorms and techno. It's all about the feel...the nights I sleep to techno I'm on point come 6am

Dude I sleep to thunderstorms and techno. It's all about the feel...the nights I sleep to techno I'm on point come 6am
I totally understand that to. The one dang zing of a million had to come on my playlist. I hate my ex with a passion but that song was our song. Fucking bitch is so worthless .. but she got lucky and was around long enough with the family so well I hope u get it

It's one of the weirdest songs ever to for me. I guess at the time I was so in love. What's sad is id almost take her back just to be with my boys everyday

It's a weird deal...I actually do meditate and leave it down at time but also crank it up sometimes. A bit childish but don't care...I sleep how I want to.....not gonna lie, I wake to techno and it's alive. BAR thinks I'm coked out, traditionally he needs some sleep

It's a weird deal...I actually do meditate and leave it down at time but also crank it up sometimes. A bit childish but don't care...I sleep how I want to.....not gonna lie, I wake to techno and it's alive. BAR thinks I'm coked out, traditionally he needs some sleep

Have left the blow behind, sometimes not sure that was the right move but gotta be smart allegedly

Have left the blow behind, sometimes not sure that was the right move but gotta be smart allegedly

KJ I love u man. We are so much alike it's not even funny. Only thing is I'm sure ur worth a whole lot more money than me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back