• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well go ahead and bend over and get ready these refs all on BYU

Hell ya. Seen that coming with some of his earlier throws. A couple of them I don't know how he got in there. Let's get 6

BSU never in doubt. I wasn't sure what to expect from Mangum so I went medium, wish I would have unloaded. BYU is pretty much a fade right now. Sitake burned the RS of frosh QB for 4 plays at the end, that sure is a head scratcher.

BSU never in doubt. I wasn't sure what to expect from Mangum so I went medium, wish I would have unloaded. BYU is pretty much a fade right now. Sitake burned the RS of frosh QB for 4 plays at the end, that sure is a head scratcher.

To us yes, to that guy?

To us yes, to that guy?
I mean if you want to see him in practice this week and then possibly consider it given the other QB injuries, I can see that. But to impulsively put him in for 4 plays of a game that is essentially over? Sitake has no business being a HC.

Looking to play Utah ml large. Thoughts?
I like it. I think Utah has beat the Trees 3 straight. Utah struggles with fly sweeps, quick bubble screens, etc. Trees run in between the tackles for the most part. Utah always matches up well with their offense. Two DE's may not be playing and I'm leery of Troy Williams tbh.

Clemson became my adopted team about 5 years ago because i went to IU, Penn St was my team growing up (dad loved paterno)....

Coworker went clemson, other south carolina so was fun in rivalry.

Tajh Boyd vs OSU bowl game was awesome

3 points in 14 mins in the east Carolina game. How is that possible lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back