• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Season Long NCAA In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to have the over in the E Carolina game.
No shit. I've got it teased down 13 points in 2 teasers and I don't think that's happening. ECU just got sacked and has to lint after they where at the Temple 20. And missed fgs to boot

ECU on that 25-30 yard pass play before got a 1st down and the clock never stopped to move chains. This is a bit of a problem of they are gonna pick and choose what to do in which games. The rule is the clock stops on a FD till ref restarts it. No wonder this 1st half is just flying by. Must be a mercy rule before the game starts.

ECU on that 25-30 yard pass play before got a 1st down and the clock never stopped to move chains. This is a bit of a problem of they are gonna pick and choose what to do in which games. The rule is the clock stops on a FD till ref restarts it. No wonder this 1st half is just flying by. Must be a mercy rule before the game starts.
Lmao

ML value all gone but LSU looking like a sharp pounder. FLA been squeaking by vs bad teams aka Tenny and Vandy. Last decent team they played smoked them in Michigan. Similar level defense here.

TCU. Obvious. Shouldn’t be close. MAX bet.

Purdue. They have the better coach added this offseason.

Northern Illinois. Always bet against Kent St.

It’s awful. Sometimes it stops too for like 2 seconds. Other times a full timeout almost.

I know the play was an over here by many so that sucks for ya.
Great catch by temple. Should get 7 here. I got it teased down in one to 46 and the other to 48. ECU's defense is still ECU's defense. Just need there offense to get 14-17 more I believe

Temple runs play clock to 0 just about every time...has big lead...

Now, they should get 10-14...

ECU moved it a bit early but looks absolutely lost now.

Tough calls there.

Alright gonna play a little 2:30 teaser. Giving points to all the dogs .... Gators Noles SCary WV Heels.

Watching a bit of Clemson/WF
ESPN female announcers are unbearable
I'm sure there are female announcers that are great- ESPN has not found them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back