Playoffs - 1st Round

Tito

The Salty Dog
Regular Season: 71-50 (+18.63u)

Lost the last play I made last week by the hook, would've put me over 20u for the season, oh well, still a good season. Nice 1 week break in Zona.
We will see how this goes...all plays for 1u, unless otherwise noted.

Cavs ML/Raptors ML/Clippers ML * (+127)

Grizzlies +6 1H * (-118)

Not a lot of time today, may add the Clippers tonight...gl in the playoffs! :cheers3:

2-1 (+1u)

Had that Spurs game read well, love when that happens...still to look at the other games, going to hide some eggs now!

Hawks +5 * (-104)

Not sure I trust the Hawks, but the way both teams finished out, probably makes sense to take the points. Good luck Tito.

:cheers3:

Outstanding work in the regular season Tito...way to finish strong.

I like the Hawks+pts today too. I'll be on this with you. Best of luck.

losing that Warrior total was tough, damn. both plays lose by a bucket...

Adding:

Celtics -7 * (-103)

2-4 (-3.27u)

Got crushed yesterday, those 1st two especially hurt...it happens.

Spurs -10 * (-118)

lean to the over here too, but I can't trust the Grizz to keep up here. Other than the 1q the other day they couldn't even reach 20 in a quarter.

Playoffs: 3-4 (-2.27u)

Raptors -2.5 1Q -2u

Bulls +8 * (-118) -2u

Jazz/Clippers OVER 198 * (-117) -2u

Bumping up all the plays to 2u tonight. I like all of them, but favorite is the raps 1q and the over in LA.

Raps in several of these recent 2nd games after losing the 1st playoff game, have come out very strong to start the game 2. They don't always end up winning G2 by many points, but consistently have come out strong in 1Q.

Have my reasons for the other two as well, just no time right now to talk...

Playoffs: 3-4 (-2.27u)

Raptors -2.5 1Q -2u

Bulls +8 * (-118) -2u

Jazz/Clippers OVER 198 * (-117) -2u

Bumping up all the plays to 2u tonight. I like all of them, but favorite is the raps 1q and the over in LA.

Raps in several of these recent 2nd games after losing the 1st playoff game, have come out very strong to start the game 2. They don't always end up winning G2 by many points, but consistently have come out strong in 1Q.

Have my reasons for the other two as well, just no time right now to talk...

BOL tonight Bud :shake:

thank you hugh, metal :shake2:

played the U in Houston at 225.5, but did it at the last minute. if things go well in the 1h and we have a good 2h line, i will probably play the Under there

Good get, good waiting.

kinda night you have to laugh at, at least i did...

lost the Wiz total by a bucket.

lost the Okc total (unposted) by .5

did not play the 2h U (and played perfectly w the hi score in 1h) in OKc as planned bc i fell asleep putting my daughter to bed.

:tiphat:

Playoffs: 5-6 (-1.71u)

Jazz +1.5 * (-105) -2u

Leaned the Bulls, on the fence, but w Rondo out nvrmnd.
Been seeing 2h's well lately, may be a play in the Okc game...

GL tonight Tito, on Jazz as well and really would like to see them win game 3

thank you guys, appreciate it :shake2:

Adding:

Spurs/Grizzlies OVER 186 * (-117)

lean the Spurs too...not sure if i add it though

7-7 (-1.81u)

Pacers +1 1H * (-105)

Celtics/Bulls UNDER 204 * (-102)

almost played the Thunder 1q, but then read some post game quotes and Harden and Dantoni both recognize their recent slow starts and that it needs to change.

My plays are mostly based on numbers/stats, but just think the Pacers will come out with effort despite the G3 debacle. Cavs will probably play with less urgency effort, but can see them winning by a small margin. Considered the fg +4, but this looks like a better chance to win, to me.

Bulls at home and off a loss, very much an under team in that situation. But thats regular season and I have a hard time knowing how much to trust those #'s now. Plus no Rondo, I think they are 1-6 to the U without him this year. His absence just screws everything up for this team. Lean C's too. May add that.

Also strong lean to Okc, but am staying away for now. I feel like I've been much stronger w totals. Bulls Under is/was almost a 2u play...
Still need to look at the late game...

Back