NBA Play-In and Playoffs (First Round)...

Conspiracy people are the worst for gamblers, they actually buy into your BS

#BeBreast. People tail you.

The league literally had a ref fixing games who is still good friends with half the refs in the league. The Lakers were not better than the Kings and Trailblazers back around 2000, either, and won. The Chiefs win SBs but don’t cover a game for 3 months. It’s okay to question motives. Athletes aren’t divine.

The league literally had a ref fixing games who is still good friends with half the refs in the league. The Lakers were not better than the Kings and Trailblazers back around 2000, either, and won. The Chiefs win SBs but don’t cover a game for 3 months. It’s okay to question motives. Athletes aren’t divine.
It's a bad way to live life where I come from

Questioning motives is how I gamble lol...but on a micro scale. Going beyond that, I'd rather lose a lot of money than deal with those demons.

It's a bad way to live life where I come from

Questioning motives is how I gamble lol...but on a micro scale. Going beyond that, I'd rather lose a lot of money than deal with those demons.

I can agree with that comment 100%

• Love
Reactions: KJ
In a little slump after a great start.

All plays were covering in the 4th, which sucks.

Bunch of shit happens moments mainly due to absolutely horrible coaching.

Haven't seen anything quite like it in all my years of postseason wagers. Multiple teams shitting the bed late in games with a big lead.

Heat over the Bucks was easily one of the biggest upsets we've ever seen given the Mucks went down 4-1 and were eliminated on their home floor.

But when you look at the coaches on the sideline, was it really an upset. Bud has to be fired by tomorrow, seriously.

Now have to survive the 1st Round as the 2nd Round has always been the 'money round'.

Is what it is here, if the C's can't win and win well here then we're officially on some Twilight Zone NBA shit.

My past and what used to be very reliable playoff numbers have a victory for Boston by an average of +18.8 points.

Don't fuck this up Mazzulla...

7-4 (+5.8)

6-0 start, 1-4 finish (all losses were covering at some point in the 4th quarter, smh).

1 game left in the 1st Round.

Good spot, will put play up later...

Back