NBA Playoff Plays (Conference Finals)...

emkee

The Truth Is Out There
Regular Season: 60-52 (+14.1)

Playoffs: 14-12 (+4.25)

Overall: 74-64 (+18.35)

Not having the greatest playoff run, it's just an odd season.

Playoffs built for the 'better' team but not so much the case in seasons 2019-2021.

Parity not a bad thing, I guess.

Puns v Flippers is a hard series to gauge with the injuries to key players.

Suns with the better starting 5 as of right now but the Flippers have the superior bench.

Got a better read on the ECF's.

Plays up soon.

Ain't it boys.

Mucks in a pristine spot but they're the Mucks.

Took Bud 75% of the game before he figured how to somewhat guard Young, or at least make it harder for him to score and facilitate.

Mucks out-rebounded 10-0 (including 5 offensive boards leading to 9 points) in the final 4:18 minutes after going up 105-98 which lead to an 18-8 Hawks run.

That was the game right there. Tough considering the Mucks rarely get out-boarded.

Basically can't afford to lose another game this postseason if I'm gonna reach my quotas.

Time to shine, lol.

Ya, has to be played.

Mucks have the horses and tools to guard Trae and shit on the Hawks but they just play so fucking stupid at times.

Road dogs of 7+ that won Game 1 straight-up are 5-13 ATS the past 10 seasons losing by an average margin of -15.5 points.

0-6 ATS the past 3 seasons losing by an average of -18 points.

Milwaukee Bucks What GIF by Wisconsin Sportscenter

Ya, has to be played.

Mucks have the horses and tools to guard Trae and shit on the Hawks but they just play so fucking stupid at times.

Road dogs of 7+ that won Game 1 straight-up are 5-13 ATS the past 10 seasons losing by an average margin of -15.5 points.

0-6 ATS the past 3 seasons losing by an average of -18 points.

Milwaukee Bucks What GIF by Wisconsin Sportscenter
Got that part right today

Messed up game last night.

Moving on.

Sunday.

The play...

Bucks -4 (3 units)

:rolleyes:
Maybe the most poorly played conference final game I've ever seen.
These final four teams would never had made it this far if the league wasn't so shitty.

Tough game tonight.

KISS play is the Puns but the Flips are resilient, could see them having one last gasp.

LAC just doesn't have a closer at the end of the game making it tough against this good but fraudulent Suns team.

Probably pass.

Playoffs: 17-14 (+7.15)

Waiting on the line to settle.

Highly unlikely Trae doesn't play.

Hawks beat the Mucks back on April 25th without Trae, Janice and Khris both played for Milwaukee.

Playoffs a different animal though, Mucks were also on zero rest.

This loss on the coaching staff, Mucks weren't ready to play.

You kill your weaker opponent, period. Coaching 101.

If Bud could coach Janice probably wouldn't get injured. They should have been the ones up 10+ at the half.

Sad thing is I expected the Mucks to roll in the 2nd half and they probably would have, injury negated it all.

Fire Budenfuckwit on the spot. That was terrible.

This is gambling right now.

NBA is a total crapshoot right now. Betting on the most part fringe NBA talent with zero fricken consistency.

Never before have I seen such 'violent' swings like this in a postseason.

League has been going downhill since the KD/Klay injuries a couple of postseasons ago. Injuries now dominate the landscape.

A smart bettor would pull the plug on gambling this shit asap until it sorts itself out.

We are gonna have the worst NBA champion ever this season. Would lose to every other championship team of the last 50+ years.

Back