NBA Plays (October through November)...

Boston 1-3 SU this season in games this season when they've had a lead of 12 or more. That's a bad stat and all on the coach.

His line-up management is 'turribel'. Needed to at least insert Pritchard into the game, Brogdon was trash missing easy bunnies that ended up being huge.

The little white kid is a spark offensively, play him dumbass. Vonleh a better defender than Kornet yada, yada...

Another 'great' spot is here tonight, gonna have to ride again.

The bounce of the ball will eventually be in my favor as it always does, just gotta ride it out.

Play up in a bit...

46 FTA's to 15

Dubs fouling a lot this season but that's ridiculous.

Tough start, moving on...

Ya, putting my shit together slowly but surely.

Early on it's about 70% based on the previous season so will experience some early pains.

Starting to get this seasons numbers so will get rolling soon...

Monday.

The play...

Celtics ML -150 (3 to win 2)

Nothing exotic.

Eating the relatively cheap ML on this one, spread opened at -1 but it's steamed more to what it should be.

Grizz not built to beat a team like the C's.

:shake:

Liked the Pels at the opener but the line has gotten away somewhat and betting against injuries/key outs this season has been unkind.

That being said, my numbers have them favored by 9 (even if Dame etc played) and winning by 11+...

Imagine if the starting backcourt for Philly was actually doing something ?

2-13 FG's, smh.

Currently only a 7-point game though.

Convinced the Sixers are the 2nd dumbest team in the league from the coach down, Timberwolves hold the #1 spot for now.

9-9 (-0.70)

Still in the stink but getting my shit together.

Monday.

The play...

Celtics -11.5 (2 units)

C's a team I pegged at the end of last season to bet more often than not this season. Feel I have the best read on these dudes.

Offseason turmoil was unfortunate.

Tatum making that leap this season and they owe me from their 2021/22 Finals collapse.

Always pick one or two 'elite' teams as my 'season anchors', was the Mucks and Jizz in recent times (should have kept that formula to start this season).

:shake:

Tuesday.

The play...

Pelicans ML -155 (3.1 to win 2)

Non-sexy favorite ML play (spread opened at -1), popular but had to be played.

Memphis pushed the Pels shit in last season. Spot for Nawlins to get something back.

:rolleyes:

If the Pels remain favs by tip then all will be okay.

Paying for it having played it before the Chicken Grease news but it is what it is...

Nets a value play, have them lined as 1-point favorites.

Getting a bucket, had to be played.

Have been good to me as a small dog off a loss since KD showed up...

Back