Free Agency and Trade Thread....

It's bee so long since Detroit was good I can't even remember it. They always have some good players and the fans are always loyal, but the Ford family seems to have no interest in excellence when it comes to the Lions. I'm guessing, but I doubt the Lions are even .500 since Ford purchased them.

They have had star after star--Billy Sims, Barry Sanders, Calvin Johnson--and yet they just drone along, either mediocre or bad

They are the only non-expansion, old line, NFL team to never make the Super Bowl

Last edited:
It's bee so long since Detroit was good I can't even remember it. They always have some good players and the fans are always loyal, but the Ford family seems to have no interest in excellence when it comes to the Lions. I'm guessing, but I doubt the Lions are even .500 since Ford purchased them.

They have had star after star--Billy Sims, Barry Sanders, Calvin Johnson--and yet they just drone along, either mediocre or bad
They are the only non-expansion, old line, NFL team to never make the Super Bowl
Curse of Ford family. Martha won’t sell...sucks. The 2014 team was good but nfl was having none of it. The 1991 team was special but the Redskins were just that good. Otherwise....1957...

Curse of Ford family. Martha won’t sell...sucks. The 2014 team was good but nfl was having none of it. The 1991 team was special but the Redskins were just that good. Otherwise....1957...
Are there suitors? I’d have to think they can cash the fuck out.....then again, it’s pretty cool to own a NFL team too

Wow wtf. Awesome get for Murray and his pass-heavy offense. Seems like DJ wasn‘t even productive anymore for Zona. Didn‘t Drake basically take over? Plus he can catch outta the backfield. Seems like a clear win for Zona

Doesn’t seem to make a lot of sense for Houston. Maybe more to it that we don’t know?

DJ is done. Lost his job after he got hurt this time. Probably 3rd on their depth chart now and that gets you perhaps the best WR in football? Wow.

The DJ they already have is better, Duke Johnson. So Obrien traded for Duke last year and now trades for David Johnson and running backs dont matter........and WR1 do.

Happy for Hop, he will get a coach who can use his talents. Had Hop in fantasy for first time last year, amazing how many short routes he ran but whenever thrown the ball downfield he made plays. Its like he was stuck in mud by his coach's ineptitude.

The offense should be very good

Larry in the slot, nuk and kirk outside

Kenyon was awesome after the trade

From a fantasy perspective he may be a top 3 qb next year

Real life, I think he still needs a year or two to cut some of the miscues, and they need help on d

But getting the young qb an elite receiver always helps development, Carr made a huge leap year two with crab and amari

Bill O'Brien is some kind of stupid. My god. Just when you think he can't be any dumber, he goes and does something and

TOTALLY REDEEMS HIMSELF

Fucking moron. Houston traded D Hop for a guy they could have signed for 1/5 the price in FA. Amazing ineptitude.

I like that move for vikes

Diggs is clearly not a great locker room guy with all the drama

They now have picks 22 and 25, can get a wr there too

Bears wtf.....

I believe they have 10 TEs on the roster (not kidding)

ryan pace won’t survive if they don’t show improvement this season

I like that move for vikes

Diggs is clearly not a great locker room guy with all the drama

They now have picks 22 and 25, can get a wr there too
ding ding. I like the move as well. Good haul for Diggsy and Vikes won't have to worry about him in Buffalo freezing his puny ass off come November.

ding ding. I like the move as well. Good haul for Diggsy and Vikes won't have to worry about him in Buffalo freezing his puny ass off come November.
It works. Loaded WR group, but bet not miss.
I don’t care if Cousins beats Brees next week. He needs weapons around for sure, and Diggs can ball

It works. Loaded WR group, but bet not miss.
I don’t care if Cousins beats Brees next week. He needs weapons around for sure, and Diggs can ball
What are your thoughts on Jefferson?

I want lamb or jeudy at 12, but I've seen some talk from raiders writers, they could trade down a few spots from 12 and pick up 2nd/3rd round picks

Would likely take them out of those two, and more into ruggs, jefferson range

I love this signing, waller is a pass catcher, he can block a bit but hes similar to the gronk/kelce style than kittle

We have foster moreau too the lsu rookie who had a great year before being injured blocking and a rz threat, gruden loves going heavy in the rz, we ran so many 3 te sets. Having those 3 who can all catch reliably makes it a super dangerous offense. Shoild be a very excellent team on 3rd and 1 or 2, or in goal line 3 with these 3 at te plus Jacobs

Also the moves on d are strong, help up the middle

Littleton a pro bowl lb, kwiatkowski another solid starter, so lb goes from weakness to strong, Collins fitting in with hurst and hall should be a very aggressive interior

Mariota a huge upgrade at backup qb, plus carr has a bit of heat on em which cant hurt

I want lamb or jeudy at 12, but I've seen some talk from raiders writers, they could trade down a few spots from 12 and pick up 2nd/3rd round picks

Jefferson is that dude. Make no mistake.
Next year the beast Chase is unleashed and I think he’s better than all of em

Who you like the best out of all the WRs?

Back