Free Agency etc 2023

Yeah, interesting stuff.
I do wonder how much of it is creating a narrative like MJ did about people doubting you, once you're thought of as a top 5 guy all time have to create some kind of outside motivation

Packers definitely sound like a mess in the front office though, not only in communication with him, but guys like AJ, Jordy Nelson, Julius Peppers etc.

New power rising in the north

Just when the Cowboys were going to enjoy a regular season with no Packers game......look who's on the schedule to come to Dallas.

The AFC East plays the AFC West and the NFC East this year. NBC could field a full slate of intriguing HIGH RATING broadcasts just from those three divisions.

Bills-Jets
Dolphins-Jets
Chiefs-Jets
Chargers-Jets
Cowboys-Jets
Giants-Jets
Eagles-Jets
Bills-Dolphins
Bills-Chiefs
Bills-Chargers
Bills-Cowboys
Bills-Eagles
Bills-Giants
Dolphins-Chiefs
Dolphins-Chargers
Dolphins-Giants
Dolphins-Eagles
Dolphins-Cowboys
Chiefs-Chargers
Cowboys-Giants
Cowboys-Eagles
Giants-Eagles

Props to Poles. He stuck to his assessment of how much to pay on a player and didnt bend. Pace was the opposite, bad contracts always.

Bummed to miss out on some guys but Poles got good, young players and setting up for future.

Freeman to the Bears I like a lot
Alot of fans are pissed about what the Bears did in FA. I personally love it. They are not a season away and they got some good young LBs that will be here through their prime. Not overpaying because pressured to add an OT was great. At the same time, the DL still is awful but you can't make Dre'Mont Jones want to come here and/or maybe Poles didn't think he was worth that money.

Overall, I expect them to trade back in the 11-14 range and snag OL/DL but there are 6-7 guys I'd be thrilled to have. Witherspoon, Gonzalaez, Wilson, Carter (oof), Van Ness, Smith-Njigba, Kancey

I expected to be disappointed in the BILLS this offseason as they were almost 20 M over ....Thankfully Allen, Diggs , Miller and Hines all restructured.....Never thought Jordan Poyer would return ...

Very happy they added MCGOVERN at OG , needed a field stretching WR , hopefully Hardy feels that void....WR Sherfield could be a steal ....Amped they let Singletary walk and signed a power back in Damien Harris to pair with James Cook ..

Draft wish list = a 2nd recieving TE , safety depth , OL and DT depth ..

D HOP, Diggs , and Josh Allen all liking and following each other's posts on IG ...
D HOP posting about being a BUFFALO soldier .....

Would be fantastic if they could deal Ed Oliver or Gabe Davis for him ????

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230323-064758_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230323-064758_Facebook.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 2
For what it's worth here are my large local's odds on where Hopkins goes ..

LIONS +160
BILLS. +195
GIANTS +325
FALCONS +375
OTHER +335

For what it's worth here are my large local's odds on where Hopkins goes ..

LIONS +160
BILLS. +195
GIANTS +325
FALCONS +375
OTHER +335
Hope it's not the falcons

Any of the top 3 would be really fun

Detroit offense with ARSB and Williams facing single coverage every down

Who would defenses choose between him and diggs?

Giants just finally adding some weapons, nuk, Waller, and barkley is a great trio

Mahomes is better, but Joey B gotta be most fun to have as your teams QB

FsA3BIVWIAEJeML

Odd situation

It’s a league/owner pushback

No collusion. A running QB that gets hurt a lot isn’t getting a quarter billion guaranteed….one will eventually, I don’t think it’s him
He needs to have appropriate representation but is too stubborn to do it

Will say he's far from just a running QB though, he's proven he can throw...just that agents understand the grey area that he doesn't when it comes to negotiating

Back