• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

2024 Free Agency and Trades Discussion

Bears are a joke. Trade for a 31yr old wr on expiring contract… huh you aint winning shit in 24. This offseason is an absolute disaster.

I thought mayyyybe they will flip Fields for Sweat or Reddick. Mayyyybe trick up sleeve in draft.

Chargers tho have no wr so taking nabers

Bears are a joke. Trade for a 31yr old wr on expiring contract… huh you aint winning shit in 24. This offseason is an absolute disaster.

I thought mayyyybe they will flip Fields for Sweat or Reddick. Mayyyybe trick up sleeve in draft.

Chargers tho have no wr so taking nabers
I think it's a good trade, gave up nothing

caleb having actual weapons around him is gonna help his development

I think it's a good trade, gave up nothing

caleb having actual weapons around him is gonna help his development
Its pointless when hes 31 and expiring. Giving up a 4th for a rental in a season you are not winning a thing is stupid af. You could of gotten him weapons by signing ridley in his prime, trading a 6th for jeudy, or signing 2 solid wr3 types like samuel-boyd-odell-hollywood and drafting odunze. Sign williams even.

Now they have 3 picks and a below avg roster. Its clear the plan is to trade back from 9.

Its pointless when hes 31 and expiring. Giving up a 4th for a rental in a season you are not winning a thing is stupid af. You could of gotten him weapons by signing ridley in his prime, trading a 6th for jeudy, or signing 2 solid wr3 types like samuel-boyd-odell-hollywood and drafting odunze. Sign williams even.

Now they have 3 picks and a below avg roster. Its clear the plan is to trade back from 9.
Pretty sure they assume that none of the top 3 WRs will be there at 9 as do I

Fuck hes 32 this month.

It's going to help caleb

If he has shit receivers he wont make any progress

It's a 4th round pick, it's going to be worth it, allen is one of the most reliable receivers in the league

Wins don't matter this season, goal is developing caleb and this trade just made that so much better, way more valuable than a 4th round pick

It's going to help caleb

If he has shit receivers he wont make any progress

It's a 4th round pick, it's going to be worth it, allen is one of the most reliable receivers in the league

Wins don't matter this season, goal is developing caleb and this trade just made that so much better, way more valuable than a 4th round pick
I understand. My point is for a 1 year rental of a 32yr old could of been achieved by signing serviceable WR as well akin to beckham, williams, samuel, boyd, reynolds, hollywood, ridley, etc

I know a 4th is not alot. But they are not contenders next year so when you have alot of $$$ and alot of holes, every pick matters

I understand. My point is for a 1 year rental of a 32yr old could of been achieved by signing serviceable WR as well akin to beckham, williams, samuel, boyd, reynolds, hollywood, ridley, etc

I know a 4th is not alot. But they are not contenders next year so when you have alot of $$$ and alot of holes, every pick matters
Jeudy for a 6th makes more sense or the diontae deal.

Just for all the material it would give me how would @B.A.R. and @HUNT feel if Aaron leaves the Jets and they draft JJ. Imagine how well he would develop with Saleh and Hackett coaching him up. Its a completely unlikely scenario but the laughs would be worth it.

Just for all the material it would give me how would @B.A.R. and @HUNT feel if Aaron leaves the Jets and they draft JJ. Imagine how well he would develop with Saleh and Hackett coaching him up. Its a completely unlikely scenario but the laughs would be worth it.
As a fan, I hope JJ goes to a team where he can sit a year.

I think, as of today, he's gone by #6 though.

Taking a different QB is more likely than that happening. It would be crazy to pay Fields the numbers that he would be asking for.
I don’t know Chicago’s GM situation. For the good or bad.

How far back could you drop and take JD5?
Feels like they aren’t sure if they are in or out on Fields. Or the market just isn’t right for either. No way I give Fields something massive. You’d hate to have a Danny Dimes situation too….like I said, tough spot

I’d love to meet the team that thinks he is ready to play in the NFL day one. Can’t be
Depends on the team.

Half the success of guys early is going to the right situation.

This isn't like he's a guy that left after his freshman year.

He simply played in a championship environment that's offense called for ball control and pounding the rock.

Again, throw him on defense optional teams down south or out West and he's putting up stupid numbers as well.

Team guy all the way.

Only question is durability.

Great legs
Great arm
High IQ
Knows how to run a pro offense
Sponge in the film room.
Doesn't wear a dress.

Depends on the team.

Half the success of guys early is going to the right situation.

This isn't like he's a guy that left after his freshman year.

He simply played in a championship environment that's offense called for ball control and pounding the rock.

Again, throw him on defense optional teams down south or out West and he's putting up stupid numbers as well.

Team guy all the way.

Only question is durability.

Great legs
Great arm
High IQ
Knows how to run a pro offense
Sponge in the film room.
Doesn't wear a dress.
Get him in the film room with Hackett and it could be special lol.

Aaron clears up the Sandy Hook nonsense but refuses to comment on the RFK Jr talk. No matter if the story is complete nonsense or not the fact that he won't shut down the speculation means he can go fuck himself and retire or go to another stupid desperate team willing to put up with his bullshit.

Steelers QB Room - Russell Wilson on a 1 year deal........that's it
Steelers WR Room - George Pickens, Calvin Austin, Dez Fitzpatrick, Denzel Mims, Deuce Watts

According to Spotrac the Steelers are spending $146 million on defense and $60 million on offense. No other team in the league comes close to that kind of disparity.

Back