Free Agency and Trade Thread....

Where is Clowney gonna go? I’d love my Titans to swoop in and nab him. Pairing him with Vic Beasley on the edge would significantly upgrade their pass rush

Everyone needs to bet on Jax exact finish in AFC South last place. What the fuck. Looking to trade Lenny too.

How is TB's OL? We all know Brady is night & day with a good vs beat-up OL.

Gronk was more of a blocker than anything his last season, plus the guy can't stay healthy. If TB's OL is mediocre at best Gronk may be forced to play a blocking role.

How is TB's OL? We all know Brady is night & day with a good vs beat-up OL.

Gronk was more of a blocker than anything his last season, plus the guy can't stay healthy. If TB's OL is mediocre at best Gronk may be forced to play a blocking role.
I think Oline is fine enough with Tom Brady. Better players on offense for sure

I love it

Makes sense for both parties. Jameis can maybe, just possibly, learn to protect the ball better by working with Brees. It’s all going to be on Jameis, will he be able to glean what’s necessary from Brees in order to make Bette decisions, read a defense, etc. And the Saints get an “heir apparent” for Brees if Jameis can do it.

I thought the Steelers shouldve signed him. He'd probably be the starting sooner rather than later with the fragility of BR these days. Great move for N.O.

I mean the guy got lasiks a few months ago, he literally couldnt see

The issue with this is he couldn’t see going back to college. Squints was his nickname as far back as I can remember. Why in the ever loving fuck did he wait this long to get the surgery?

Makes me question not only his ability to think rationally, but how about every single coach, organizational guy, trainer, etc he’s been around for a decade? Nobody once suggested that he should probably get a surgery that would allow him to, you know, see better? Clealry someone had to have brought it up...so how the hell did it take so long?

DeAndre Hopkins going To Zona per Sheffty

bill obrien proving to be every bit as bad playing gm as he is a coach. Lol. Freaking terrible trade imo. Great trade for cardinals who had pretty much already replaced johnson anyways. The nfc west is freaking loaded. The rams look like the worst team in the division all a sudden.

Do we have ONE Buc fan here lol?

Being the bandwagon jumper I am sure why not, go Bucs!! They have had a incredible off season for sure! My only concern for them is the lack of offseason is gonna make it tougher for Brady and his new weapons to get on the same page. Come October I think they gonna be a nightmare tho!

Texans trading for Cooks.... In a heavy WR draft. Haha that franchise.

after unloading Hopkins for crap! Makes total sense to go from one of the best wr’s in the league to a often injured one trick pony, but hey they added another washed up player in David johnson! Lol. Bill O’Brien proving to be super incompetent!

Jfc what a fucking clown this guy is! I already knew that but didn’t know all the details about the extent of his incompetence!

Great article other than the bs statement that implied obrien is a good coach simply because they have won the division 4 of last 5 years (I believe that what it is). I’d argue Texans been winning division titles (in prob the weakest division not named the afc East) in spite of him not because of his coaching ability, and certainly with players they got before he took over as gm! When you play in a bad division and have Watson on a rookie deal the standard shouldn’t be simply winning the division, it should be making noise in the playoffs!!

let’s see how “good” a coach he is now that colts are on the rise and titans appear to have the right leadership. All while he making his team significantly worse!! Almost unbelievable how incompetent this guy is as Gm! And I don’t think he all that much better as a head coach!

Obviously he can’t be a worse coach than he is at gm but isn’t he also the defacto offensive coordinator as well? Guy has no understanding of how to protect his freakin qb! Other than giving up the farm then grossly overpaying a tackle!! How funny was the quote where tunsil allegedly told the dolphins he would have traded himself as well for that package of draft picks!! Lmao. Even the players can see what a clown obrien is! tumsil was Handed so much leverage he didn’t even feel the need to hire a agent to get richest deal in lineman history!!! Lololklololoololololol.,

Biggest free agent right now may be jay cutler

Hes not married to k cav anymore, should be doing Monday night football now, the sheriff and easy breezy turned em down

Bring us cutler

Taysom Hill going to be available as TE/FLEX in espn fantasy leagues this year

Everyone saying Pat's

I have some sources close to the red rocket and outta Duval who both say watch out for the jags here

crazy to say but why in gods name would a qb even wanna go to pats now? Not only they gonna take crap for not being Brady but pats have next to nothing at the skill positions. Whoever pats qb next year is set up for failure.

I still think pats wanna give Stidham a shot, they did invest a draft pick in him after all. Of course like i was saying I don’t think he has much of any chance to succeed w that cast of “weapons”.

Felipe Rios will coach in Fairhope Alabama after he retires. Nice place Fairhope

25 million dollar exit plan. 1 year. Ready to make a run at it Colts lol. I mean wtf

Back