Free Agency etc 2023

AFC is going to be crazy this year.

Mahomes, Burrow, Allen, Rodgers, Herbert, Lamar, Lawrence, Watson, Tua, Jimmy G, Russ, Mac Jones, Pickett and whoever the Colts, Texans and Titans pick early in the draft.

At least I get to cash in my Rodgers to the Jets bets but Douglas way overpaid.

They’re essentially giving up a 2nd this year and a 1st next year. I guess that may be a bit more than they’d have liked, but it doesn’t seem too wild really does it?

If he was five years younger I would agree but the fact is the Jets were the only option and they still overpaid.

Agree. It's an overprice and Jets better win in next 2-3 years for it to work. Tall task. Maybe they'll get that Stafford luck.

Zero blame for devanta, he doesnt deserve this
More from davante this offseason that hes totally justified to say

On Jimmy G, emphasis mine

Adams has reservations about the Raiders’ vision for the offense: “[The front office] think this is the best bet for us right now to put us in a position to be urgent,” he says. “We don’t see eye-to-eye on what we think is best for us right now.”

Is he going to throw himself the ball. If not its a waste of time and money.
Seems like the organization has very little direction, what's their identity even?

I have a feeling it would be predictably poor but might as well start Levis from the word go. That they drafted him obviously means Willis has no future but I felt like Levis didn't either before the draft

Hopkins to Tenny

Y’all like?
Puts the Titans back in the conversation for division winner. They have a bye in week 7 and then stare at this less than impossible schedule:

Atlanta - battle of the RBs
@Pittsburgh and Pickett
@Tampa and Mayfield
@Jax showdown 1
Carolina - rookie RB
Indianapolis - rookie QB
@Miami - toughest game
Houston - rookie QB
Seattle - Xmas eve
@Houston
Jacksonsville - for the division

Back