Free Agency etc 2023

14bR.gif

Happy for New York fans

We dont need Adams anymore closely, reunite him with aaron, take renfrow and waller too

Jimmy is nice and your line outside of Trent will offer him better protection than he’s had. He will rally the locker room too. DC was a bad fit for the system. Bill and Josh liked Jimmy more than prime Brady. Cheer up.

Hargrave to the 9ers. That DL is ridiculous. And they make the eagles much weaker. Health is the only obstacle before another meet up with the Chiefs.

Jimmy is nice and your line outside of Trent will offer him better protection than he’s had. He will rally the locker room too. DC was a bad fit for the system. Bill and Josh liked Jimmy more than prime Brady. Cheer up.
He likes the heifers

Vegas isn't the right place for that unless you're in the buffet line

Not sure why these qbs wanna go bang heads with the AFC. GL with that. Much easier path in the NFC.

If we taking the likes of Rogers’s:Brady/ that kind caliber they not concerned w the difficulty level. Any the lessor guys no doubt. If they can get Rodgers to commit to working w these kids in off season and not be a poison then doesn’t matter the difficulty I think a Rodgers committed off session and jets contenders. The Rodgers off season last few years in Green Bay and it be a mess.

He cant throw deep

He outright csnt

Devanta Adam's is fully wasted

I prefer DC over the system, if we kept bisaccia and let carr run the offense from the previous year with adams added wouldnt have gone 0-8 in 1 score games or whatever it was

He cant throw deep

He outright csnt

Devanta Adam's is fully wasted

I prefer DC over the system, if we kept bisaccia and let carr run the offense from the previous year with adams added wouldnt have gone 0-8 in 1 score games or whatever it was

Jimmy will make you believe. He can throw deep enough just fine. Never had a “deep threat” since Goodwin. Way better PA passer than DC. 6th all time QBR and will likely pass 2 of them this season with Wilson and Watson stinking.

Jimmy will make you believe. He can throw deep enough just fine. Never had a “deep threat” since Goodwin. Way better PA passer than DC. 6th all time QBR and will likely pass 2 of them this season with Wilson and Watson stinking.
His last 16 games hes ranked bottom 5 in deep passes per dropbacks at 6%
Bottom 5 in medium and deep combined at 30%

Check down jimmy

Disavow

He nailed the presser down here I thought.

He’s a good guy and some teammates like him. But he’s distant and is not a guys guy. Great get for NO but I think Jimmy is a value added for a trash organization at half the cost where they can put 20 million into that defense now.

Saints D getting fleeced. They have had some real wins and misses with this lately.

Hendrickson seems the goods. CJ Gardner etc.

DT’s leaving no problem. Kaden Ellis….man. Good for him. Be curious how he does now.

Said he wants to be a jet, packers tried to move him while he was in the darkness which made decision for him to still play, thought he was gonna retire before he went in to isolation

Hes not holding things up he says, packers and jets are negotiating compensation

Said he wants to be a jet, packers tried to move him while he was in the darkness which made decision for him to still play, thought he was gonna retire before he went in to isolation

Hes not holding things up he says, packers and jets are negotiating compensation
Yeah, interesting stuff.

Back