Dylanphan 2024-2025 Soccer winners

dylanphan

Pretty much a regular
I have decided to make my triumphant return to CTG to post some winners. Although the residual checks have dried up, I have taken this into consideration and felt it was best to try to resuscitate this board, in particular this form in honor of Guaranteed.

In lieu of the usual tips I've received over the years, I'll ask that you instead donate to CTG and henceforth I'll continue to post nothing but winners.

I saw a cryptic notification in regard to posting records, so what I will do is post my bets, recap when I feel like it and I'll make money. If someone feels like my line is off, well either a) I made a typo (unlikely) or b) your book sucks.

First plays will be posted by 11:00 cst. 5 plays for tomorrow. ahem, 5 winners for tomorrow.

:cheers3:

eta, CTG moderation would do well to bring back that emoji as well as the siren emoji.

Good news/bad news.

One of the plays for tomorrow fell off my plays as the juice was too high even for me, so I have decided not to post. That’s the bad news.

The good news is that I’ve decided to post not one, but TWO bonus plays for today. You’re welcome.

8/24

ManUnited/Brighton BTTS & o2.5 (-125) **BEST BET**

Augsburg/Werder Bremen o2.5 (-140)

Dortmund ML (-140)

Freiburg/Stuttgart o2.5 (-140)

8/23 Bonus play #1

Leverkusen ML (-170)

8/23 Bonus play #2

Sevilla/Villareal BTTS &o2.5 (evs)

5 wins, zero losses so far.
Not sure if that is any good, as my record keeping is spotty.
ya'll fucking welcome. Best thread on the board by far. Will consider posting more plays later.

Calling my shot here - Maxi Beier comes off the bench to get the winner for Dortmund 🙏

Have an absolute banger for this evening.
Going for a walk, be back in a few hours.

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Fucking hell last night, 1-1 at HT, couldn't find the winner to stay perfect
6 wins, 1 loss

Today I'll give you two including at banger

Swansea +105
Real Madrid (TT o3.5) +160

That should make up for the shit show that was yesterday

Fucking hell last night, 1-1 at HT, couldn't find the winner to stay perfect
6 wins, 1 loss

Today I'll give you two including at banger

Swansea +105
Real Madrid (TT o3.5) +160

That should make up for the shit show that was yesterday
On em

Sundays suck for soccer. Swansea let up a late equalizer after being ahead all game and RM get to 3, but don't get us the +160 winner.
6 winners, 3 losers

For today we will have two official plays. Posting at 10:00 a.m. cst. Both of these will be fucking winners.

Barcelona TT (o1.5) - 135
Galatasaray to win and BTTS +155

Bonus play:
Brighton TT (o2.5) - 150

Greetings sports fans. Another profitable day in the thread, although didn't hit the big +155 job.
8 winners, 4 losers so far and only one of the losers did we actually pay any juice on so if you're riding along, well, you're making money, obviously.
This thread is for winners.

Should have 2 more official plays before noon CST today as my crew is scouring the books to get down at the best available this a.m.

But since you've taken the time to read this far, we will have one nice play to get that bankroll rolling.

Al Hilal TT (o2.5) -128

Disappointing afternoon, after starting off with a winner, at the 50' mark of the late games, had 2 goals in Bodo and Midtjylland was up 2-1. All for naught.

9 winners, 5 losers.

Two plays for today. Will post before noon CST. These will win.

Girona -140
Al Itahad/Taawon o2.5 (-140)

MAY have one more play later on. It's a cup game though and I shit the bed on both my cup plays yesterday so may just pass.

Greetings sports fans. It appears a 69% winning percentage is not enough to garner more views, plaudits and adulations.
Well this is a gambling website full of losers, so it is expected. I will, however, continue to post some winners because that's what I do.

Last Friday/Saturday was great. I'll see what I can do about making it the same this week. I have one very large play for Saturday morning, but am going to wait to post. That, my friends is what we call a tease.

Two, pre-lunch plays to whet your appetitie.

TPS-PK35 o2.5 (-140). Finland D2 game
Jahn Regenburg/Greuther Furth o2.5 (-130) Bundesliga 2 game

I like the German game a lot, but was expecting the line to be o2.75 at -130 so something has my spider senses tingling.

🥱
13 winners, 5 losers. Are you not entertained?

Here's a nice banger at + odds

Racing Genk TTo2.5 (+135)

One more for tonight, maybe. Haven't decided if I want to continue sharing my winners today. But I will share my big play for tomorrow later on. I owe that much to Teapot9 who is a treasured resource to this community.

Genk couldn't hit the broad side of the barn today.
13 winners, 6 losers

I have a shit ton for tomorrow, but early early games
Middlesborough -105
Brighton/Arsenal BTTS -120

BIG PLAY
Hoffenheim/Frankfurt BTTS&o2.5 (-145)
I got this at -135 and more at -140, but fill your boots up to like -175 on this one. Could see 7-8 goals here.

I have too much to do today then feed you ungrateful bastards more winners, so I'll recap and maybe come back tomorrow. Monday more likely

So, we’re at 16 winners and 6 losers now. I’m not great at math but my handy dandy phone is telling me that that is just shy of 73% winners.
Truth be told, management should either pin this thread at the top or else just start a new forum ffs called “Winning”. Just sayin.

I’ve decided that there are two plays for tomorrow morning that I’d just be fucking greedy by not sharing.

Again any tips should just be pushed towards the CTG donation page so you can continue to read the most entertaining poster in this forum and quite honestly the best.

Copenhagen/Brondby o2.5 (-128)

And this next one is super chalky. I’m only going to grade the one but I’ll post alternate lines that may be worth looking at depending on your book.

Schalke/Koln o2.75 (-148).

But I’d consider o3.25 at +115 or better and if you are a real greedy cunt o3.75 at + 180 or so.

Btw. You’re welcome.

Guess what?
2 more winners this morning

18 winners, 6 losers.

you can go read your coin flippers in the other forums. Or you can be smart, and read what good old Dy has to say.

YOU'RE WELCOME

18 winners, 6 losers still, as yesterday's game was a disappointing PUSH.

As it's international break, and everyone knows that national team soccer is the suck, so this week will be slow. There was nothing today.
I'm eyeing possibly 1-2 plays tomorrow, but no promises.

But, I do have one play for this weekend that I just put in. And guess what? It's not for soccer, it's for College Football, my third favorite sport.

Oklahoma/UofH o49 (-115)

One play that fell into range for the day, we'll call it an action play as it's marginal. But I know you fucking degenerates need that bankroll built up for football this weekend where you'll just end up losing it all, so I'll post it here. Even my marginal plays are stronger than the coin flippers plays.

Carl Zeiss Jena/RW Erfut o3 (-120)

18 winners, 6 losers still, as yesterday's game was a disappointing PUSH.

As it's international break, and everyone knows that national team soccer is the suck, so this week will be slow. There was nothing today.
I'm eyeing possibly 1-2 plays tomorrow, but no promises.

But, I do have one play for this weekend that I just put in. And guess what? It's not for soccer, it's for College Football, my third favorite sport.

Oklahoma/UofH o49 (-115)

Nice one

Nothing for today sports fans. But fear not, I should have some deep down degenerate action play(s) for you tomorrow so that you can build your bankroll, only to see it squandered when you bet on other sports this weekend. If anyone has a link to another poster that is shooting at 76% so far, please do feel free to let me know.

Good morning sports fans. Some of you probably won money last night as the chalky Chiefs were able to cover. But, the over didn't hit so some of you are going to need to start chasing going into the weekend.
There are 2 plays for today. One is in, and the other, I'm waiting on as I played it earlier this week, but the line has moved a touch out of range. If it comes back in a bit as I think it will, I'll let you know.

But for now, you should be taking some money and putting it on:
Cobh Ramblers/Wexford o2.5 (-125)

Another soccer winner, although college football let me down.
Glad to see that Carolina Guy has much more sense than most of the posters and was able to win some money in here.

20 winners, 7 losers.

International break is almost over, so volume will be back. Today I have two deep down degenerate plays. But, as only one play is widely available, that's the one going on here.

Lokomotiv Leipzig/FSV Zwickau o2.75 (-140)
A bit juicy, but not much else going on today.

Another soccer winner, although college football let me down.
Glad to see that Carolina Guy has much more sense than most of the posters and was able to win some money in here.

20 winners, 7 losers.

International break is almost over, so volume will be back. Today I have two deep down degenerate plays. But, as only one play is widely available, that's the one going on here.

Lokomotiv Leipzig/FSV Zwickau o2.75 (-140)
A bit juicy, but not much else going on today.

If I can find it, I'm betting it.

It appears I am the only one on this forum, and perhaps on this board that enjoys making money.

Not sure how much longer I'll be wasting my valuable time typing here, but I had nothing better to do this morning other than make a bet that will almost assuredly win.

Doncaster -0.75 (-108)

Bigger day tomorrow, and a massive weekend ahead. I have one play in particular that may just retire me.

It appears I am the only one on this forum, and perhaps on this board that enjoys making money.

Not sure how much longer I'll be wasting my valuable time typing here, but I had nothing better to do this morning other than make a bet that will almost assuredly win.

Doncaster -0.75 (-108)

Bigger day tomorrow, and a massive weekend ahead. I have one play in particular that may just retire me.

I’ve been following along. Really enjoy the time and effort you’re putting into your plays!

21 winners, 8 losers.

I'm taken a bit aback here as I was pretty confident about my play yesterday. But, today is a beautiful Friday with a ton of games. I will have 3 official releases by 10:30 a.m. CST
Actually, 4, one for tomorrow morning.

Stay tuned sports fans.

I've decided to stagger the releases today, partly for my post count, but mostly for my personal enjoyment as I like hearing myself talk. I'm the only intelligent person in that conversation.

This one is going to be a very popular pick today with the tipsters as it just seems too obvious. But who am I to go against an easy winner?

Karlsruher/Schalke o2.75 (-145).
I wouldn't be opposed to going o3 if you can get close to evs, but I'm seeing -118 now and I'd rather lay a little more juice to grab a potential half win, than just a push.

ROUGH day yesterday. 21 winners, 11 winners with one play pending.

Early games
Bristol City/Blackburn o2.5 (-105)
Middlesborough -1 (-130)
Marseille/Nice o2.5 (-110)

Let's get some winners this morning. Have one BIG play later on.

23 winners 13 losers.
Having a bit of bad luck here. Last four totals landed on 2 and I’ve been vard and red card unlucky. Thems the breaks.
Big play is tomorrow afternoon. My bad.
Three plays tonight.
Galaxy/LAFC o3 (-135)
St. Louis City SC vs Minnesota United O3.25 evs

One more to come. Waiting on a lineup check.

23 winners 13 losers.
Having a bit of bad luck here. Last four totals landed on 2 and I’ve been vard and red card unlucky. Thems the breaks.
Big play is tomorrow afternoon. My bad.
Three plays tonight.
Galaxy/LAFC o3 (-135)
St. Louis City SC vs Minnesota United O3.25 evs

One more to come. Waiting on a lineup check.
Cap a capper... Back to tailing this coming week

I've decided to stagger the releases today, partly for my post count, but mostly for my personal enjoyment as I like hearing myself talk. I'm the only intelligent person in that conversation.

This one is going to be a very popular pick today with the tipsters as it just seems too obvious. But who am I to go against an easy winner?

Karlsruher/Schalke o2.75 (-145).
I wouldn't be opposed to going o3 if you can get close to evs, but I'm seeing -118 now and I'd rather lay a little more juice to grab a potential half win, than just a push.

Opening paragraph is awesome.

"Why do you talk to yourself?"

"To be on the same level of intelligence"

25 winners, 13 losers

Not much going on today. Will have one p.m. release with my big play of the weekend.

Brøndby IF vs SønderjyskE o3 (-135)
BK Hacken -140

Back