2016 Soccer

Bolivar (Copa-Sud)/Atletico Nacional (Copa-Sud) 1st Half Over 1,1½ +100 (1.50 to make 1.50)

Need some winners tonight :cheers3:

Kinda curious how this one will be graded
futbol24 has it wrong dylan. That's the right matchup although, having said that, SKC left half their Starting XI on the bench, so hopefully they just roll over like dogs and let Vancouver score at will.

In unrelated news, looks like it's just you and me posting on CTG tonight. A preview of what the site might look like if ever there's a zombie apocalypse...

Just some tidying up here updated record - 126-117-32 (-5.2)
Yep, back in the red, horrible day yesterday. Bolivar coulda bailed me out a bit, but those fuckers sucked ass.
Today's card looking like an empty morning, and a meh afternoon. Probably gonna fade EPL teams and pray for goals in South America.

:cheers3:

Here are my plays:

Leicester (UCL)/FC Brugge (UCL) 1st Half Over 1 +110 (2.00 to make 2.20)
Brentford (ENG-Cham)/Aston Villa (ENG-Cham) Over 2½ -122 (1.22 to make 1.00)

127-118-32 (-4.22)
squeezed out a little profit yesterday, although coulda been a lot better (always can).
Europa league play today. Seems I'm pretty much all or nothing on these (more nothings than alls). I either go like 0-5 or get a crazy 4-0 day.
I'm going to pass on the early game, no real edges there that I see.
But, I did find something, I thought too good to be true

Nykobing (DEN-1) +196* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Helsingor (DEN-1) (1.00 to make 1.96)
If I get a reasonable total, this looks an over play, but fuck I get the home side, at nearly 2/1? Helsingor may be better side, but I love getting + money whenever I can.

adding:
St. Etienne (UEFA-Europa)/Mainz 05 (UEFA-Europa) Over 2½ +103 (1.00 to make 1.03)
AS Roma (UEFA-Europa)/Viktoria Plzen (UEFA-Europa) Over 2½ -119 (1.19 to make 1.00)
Genk (UEFA-Europa)/Rapid Vienna (UEFA-Europa) Over 2½ -117 (1.17 to make 1.00)

these will probably either go 0-3 or 3-0. :cheers3:

128-121-30 (-6.41)
Just having a rough go of it here. Nykobing draw 1-1, Mainz game ends on 2, and Roma/Plzen score two in the first 11 minutes and well, nothing the rest of the match.

Tonight I have one play
Monarcas Morelia (MEX)/Veracruz (MEX) Over 2½ -119 (2.38 to make 2.00)

Pushing this one here, but all of Morelia's away games get goals. This one may be a bit tighter, but spotlight game, hopefully they can break it open early and make us some fucking money.

:cheers3: plenty of games tomorrow, will start looking tonight.

129-121-30 (-4.41)

Wolfsburg (GER-1)/Hoffenheim (GER-1) Over 2½,3 -130 (2.60 to make 2.00)

Watched Hoffenheim last week and they seem to be back to them oldselves. Coming all forward in the attack, bad behind the ball. Wolfsburg hasn't allowed a goal yet in two games, but I don't necessarily think that this is a team built to defend, rather they have a ton of attacking/skilled players. After an unsettled transfer season, it has taken a bit of time to gel and that could be a bit of an issue.
While neither team has injury concerns, one thing that may be a slight worry is Hoffenheim let Mainz score much too easily last week before storming back. But, I just don't think they have defending in them, as they are attack first and too late now really to change that game plan. 3-2 game here in my eyes

One more for now...

Lillestrom (NOR-T)/Tromso IL (NOR-T) 1st Half Over 1 -146 (1.46 to make 1.00)

Lillestrom allow tons of goals on the road, and Tromso have scored at least a goal in each of their last 11 home games. Game leans towards an over, but quick look at the table shows both teams just barely above the drop, so points are at a premium and this is extremely disappointing for Lillestrom. I think we get a few in the 1h before things tighten up in the 2h.

Leon (MEX)/America de Mexico (MEX) Over 2½,3 -136 (2.78 to make 2.00)
Belen (CRC)/Municipal Liberia (CRC) Over 2½ +125* (2.00 to make 2.50)

Rapid Wien/Mattersberg o3 (-140) 4.20 to make 3.00

If this one don't hit, may be away for a bit.

Updated record:
130-123-32 (-7.29)

Just can't seem to get anything right of late. Leon shock winner at Azteca, up 2-0 in the 50' and we can't get another? That Mattersberg game got to 3 (Thank God), but coulda been 4-5 easy.
And that Wolfsburg/Hoffenheim game ended at nil. Of course it did because each team had 20 fucking chances at goal in the game. The only other SINGLE team to get 20 chances at goal was Dortmund and they scored 6 themselves FFS!!!!

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Back