2016 Soccer

Time for a few winners here, eh?

Some pretty high juice on these, but I like these both a fair bit

Koln/G'ladbach o1(1H) -137 1.37 to make 1.00
Austria Vienna/Mattersburg o2.5 (-143) 1.43 to make 1.00

Searching around for some more plays, we'll see if anything stands out and makes today's card

:cheers3:

Adding:

Chievo/Verona o2.5 (+134) 1.00 to make 1.34
Everton/Bournemouth o2.5 (-125) 1.25 to make 1.00

Going to keep tipping Everton overs as they have a very good attack and are not very good on the back, which is GENERALLY a good equation for goals. But, cup game, so wtf knows what happens in this one.
Also, love the price here in this Italian over. Derby game, and Verona sitting bottom of the table, absolutely nothing to lose here and certainly should be in attacking form. Very veteran attack with Toni and possibly Pazzini today. Chievo no great shakes in the back and certainly will believe 3 points will solidify their position in the standings, fully expect a more open game than you would normally believe(thus the nice price for goals). Probably will end at nil

61-49-25 (+12.69) should have been a better day, but whatever. Going to have two plays here in a bit (I think)

Cracking goal right there by CA. This team is so helter skelter. Can play with such class one game and next game just terrible

going to start off with these two:

West Ham +149 1.00 to make 1.49
Sparta Praha/Mlada Boleslav o2.75 (-102) 2.04 to make 2.00

no time for writeups looking for more winners

Addling:
Dortmund/Leverkusen o1 (1h) -119 (2.38 to make 2.00)

Dortmund been sputtering of late getting goals in 1h, but I think a great deal of that is based on teams really packing it in on them, slowing down the play, trying to make Dortmund break them down. and while they certainly have some guys capable of that, Mkhitarin has been in great form all year, they are most dangerous when they can strike quickly down the flanks with Reus or Aubemayang. Leverkusen is not one to sit on their heels however, and get a huge boost with the likes of Chicharito and Kampl returning to the starting lineup.
While these two are one place apart in the table, I don't expect a tight game, as there is a massive point difference between the two. No reason for Leverkusen not try to get full points here at home.
I'll place a medium size bet here on first half goals. Very good price imo.

back in a bit :cheers3:

Good morning sports fans. Let's see if I can pull some winners out of my ass here.
More importantly, let's get this thread > 2,000 page views as I'm being paid here by click, so get the fuck in here

Peterbrough +104 (2.00 to make 2.08)
Torquay -106 (1.06 to make 1.00)

I didn't play anything in CL cause to be honest, I'm just bleeding money in those games, but I do like goals in Italy today. Also, think Barca should do Aresnal fairly easily. Barca have the league under lock and key now - Arsenal couldn't muster a home goal vs Hull. But, again, both games probably end in 0-0 draws.

adding:
Quetero/DC United u3 (-145) 1.45 to make 1.00
Juarez/Universidad Guadalaraja o2.5 (+125) 1.00 to make 1.25

Probably have at least one more tonight. :cheers3:

America coming off an emotional 3-3 draw vs Cruz Azul this weekend. Munuoz (gk) was thumbed in the eye and subbed out in the 1h. Dario Benedetto pulled hammy in the 1h and was also subbed off. Waiting for lineups but I expect a strong side. But it is a longish trip from Mexico City to Seattle
Sounders obviously haven't played a competitive match in a while, and lost a key component in Martins.
Obviously quite a few question marks, as well as rust to be expected, but big hfa here at Century Link.
Think this one will be low scoring, so probably on the under, but feel pretty good about CA getting a result here too.

Sounders have played 4 exhibition matches so far dy:

• <article class="match_item">A
    1708_200x200.png

LOSS 2-1 Wednesday, February 3, 2016 4:00PM PST
    at VANCOUVER WHITECAPS FC
    TUCSON, AZ

FRIENDLY
    </article>
    Portland.png

LOSS 2-1 Saturday, February 6, 2016 6:00PM PST
    at PORTLAND TIMBERS
    TUCSON, AZ

FRIENDLY
    </article>
    Untitled-3.png

LOSS 2-1 Tuesday, February 9, 2016 6:00PM PST
    at CELAYA FC
    TUCSON, AZ

FRIENDLY
    </article>
    losangeles_150.png

WIN 4-0 Wednesday, February 17, 2016 7:00PM PST
    at LA GALAXY
    CARSON, CA
    Broadcast: SoundersFC.com
    </article>

And 7 of their last 8 CCL matches at CenturyLink have gone over (mind you, CA a step up in competition from CD Olimpia and Marathon). I am inclined to think the Sounders play a cautious match, knowing odds of them trying to overcome a deficit at the Azteca is next to nil - CA probably thinking along the same lines as well. Tough game to call...

Yeah Hugh. I don't put much stock in friendlies. Also, CA has to deal with two knocks on key players, travel and one thing I forgot to mention was they were down 2 men against Cruz Azul, so a lot of guys put max effort in that game. It was a highly emotional game for CA and Azul. Going to need to see lineups here.

Wow, bet365's got two games tomorrow where the O/U 2.5 is -1111. With my luck, both games probably finish a 1-1 draw.

Benedetto and Munuoz out
Decent lineup though - Quintero, Peralta up front, Sambuenza, both Aguilar's. Waiting on Sounders now

Adding:
Colo Colo/Melgar o1 (1h -135) 2.70 to make 2.00

This one will either end at nil or like 5-6 goals, so hoping for a few early so i can enjoy the rest of my evening.

First up, some record keeping/cleaning up.

69-54-26 (+15.89)
Been away a bit, real busy with work and planning holiday. But, think I'll hit a bit of a lull here the rest of this week and will hopefully have some winners.

tonight, I just have to play Tigres +120 on principle alone. (1.00 to make 1.20)
I know Tigres don't have to win here, but ffs, it's patently obvious that at the present moment, Mexican teams are about a million times more in form than MLS teams, and I really am not sure the MLS teams give a fuck about this tournament. Tigres is on a bit of a high here too coming off a smashing of CA this past weekend. I really don't rate Salt Lake all that highly, I watched a bit of the first leg, Tigres created most all of the dangerous opportunities. Honestly, this should be a multi unit play, but gotta keep it small simply because a 0-0, 0-1 result will get Tigres through just fine, so no real reason for them to push forward.

I'm going to play this one tonight just in case I get too busy early tomorrow

Slavia Sofia +219 (1.00 to make 2.19)

This is simply a value play, as I'm getting more than 2/1 on a very live dog. Botev nothing more than a middling side, just as their record shows. 6 wins, 8 losses, 6 draws. They're playing a team two spots above them in the table, who have only lost once in their last 6, and more to my liking, have only allowed 2 goals in that span.
Botev have only scored 8 goals in 10 home games as it stands, and Slavia Sofia have the second best away record in Bulgaria, behind only Ludogrets. Sure, draw is always a danger, but this one should be low scoring, I'll take a nice price on the road dog here.

70-55-26 (+17.08)

Two plays for midmorning - and there may be a few plays for later on, have to see how I feel.

Kazma/Al Arabi o2.75( -112) 1.12 to make 1.00
Fenerbeche -1.75 (-117) 1.17 to make 1.00

70-55-26 (+17.08)

Two plays for midmorning - and there may be a few plays for later on, have to see how I feel.

Kazma/Al Arabi o2.75( -112) 1.12 to make 1.00
Fenerbeche -1.75 (-117) 1.17 to make 1.00

Just played Fener LIVE.. They are 2-1 at the 84th. They did score to make it 3-0 but was disallowed

Back