2016 Soccer

going out for a bit, adding:

Cercle Brugge (BEL-2)/Lommel United (BEL-2) Over 2½ +104* 1..00 to make 1.04

:cheers3:

106-99-28 (-5.27)
Almost, ALMOST a perfect fucking morning, but nooooo, those belgian cunts get 2 goals in the first 17 minutes and no more the rest of the way.

Will have at least one more play tonight, perhaps two. this is what is known as a tease, and I'll be back in about 90 minutes to post.

Club Celaya -127 (1.27 to make 1.00)
Chicago Fire/Philly Union o2.75 (1.24) 1.24 to make 1.00

107-100-29 (-6.04) fucking red card bites me in the ass again in Mexico. ughhhhh

Couple for today:
Ebbsfleet (+159) 1.00 to make 1.59
Wales/Moldova u2.5 -117 (1.17 to make 1.00) (not a misprint)

I have a few more leans for WC qualifies, but I'm so fucking terrible at international games, I am passing .

adding:
Italy -169 (1.69 to make 1.00)

this is good enough price for me to play here. probably will lose, but Italy way superior side.

108-102-29 (-7.21)

ughhhhhhhh, another red card, another loss. Shocked as shit Italy didn't lose after going down a man, that would have been fucking perfect.
A few games later on which I may take a crack on but this one looks good early.

UAE/Australia o2.5 (+140) 2.00 to make 2.80

will probably end at nil, but I can easily see both teams scoring here. At plus odds I'm going to push my luck quite a bit. was considering the 2.25 line to hedge a bit, but at this point fuck it.

Match fixing, nothing new here.

Current posted record stands at 108-104-29 (-10.71)

On unposted plays, I had not 1, not 2 but 5 fucking games end on 2's yesterday. Also played Junior in Colombia, they lost 3-1....so I figured I'd play some baseball. Had SF Giants last night, and well, went to bed with them up 5-3 late.
Woke up
:hang:

Needless to say I'm running ice cold over here. Nothing on today's docket worth a punt, so I'll be back tomorrow (will probably need to reload my account by Saturday morning for the first time in months, which always makes me fucking nauseous, but hey, I'll get over it)

Need to get this ship turned in and make my mates some fucking money

Okay, let's get this weekend started. Gonna post as many plays as I can today.....

Rakvere JK Tarvas (EST)/Tammeka (EST) Over 3½ -124 (1.24 to make 1.00)

RKC Waalwijk (HOL-2)/Dordrecht (HOL-2) Over 3 +111(1.00 to make 1.11)
Esbjerg (DEN)/Midtjylland (DEN) Over 2½,3 -130 (2.60 to make 2.00)

Two more for tonight......
Pachuca (MEX) 1st Half +180* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Veracruz (MEX) 1.00 to make 1.80
Pachuca (MEX)/Veracruz (MEX) Over 2½,3 +117 1.00 to make 1.17

112-107-29 (-9.71)
Pissed away most my profits last night on the Mexican came. Oh well, at least hit some winners.
Not going to get too involved in the derby. Don't love the United lineup, but still think they win. Should be a fun one.
Going over the Bundesliga games now, should have something around ht .
For now going to start with:

Mlada Boleslav (CZE-1)/Sparta Prague (CZE-1) Over 2½ -135 (2.70 to make 2.00)

Back to the well here...
Wolfsburg (GER-1) -121* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Koln (GER-1) (1.21 to make 1.00)

Rochdale (ENG-One)/Bristol Rovers (ENG-One) Over 2½ -108 (1.08 to make 1.00)
Rochdale (ENG-One) +238 0.5 to make 1.19

:cheers3: Dalers gonna win this one 3-0

116-109-29 (-5.42)
Shame Rochdale couldn't hold on for the win,but a nice draw after getting the red card. Won the two big bets so we're happy this morning (well, save the ManU loss ffs)

Gonna roll with one of my favorite teams today with Dinamo Zagreb (CRO-1) -1,-1½ -120 2.40 to make 2.00

And:
Grasshoppers (SWI-S)/Basel (SWI-S) Over 3,3½ +103 (1.00 to make 1.03)

Be back dinner time. :cheers3:

117-110-29 (-6.39)

that Croatian game was quite unexpected.

Two plays for now......May not be around for a bit.

America de Mexico (MEX) +177* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Cruz Azul (MEX) (1.00 to make 1.77)

Montreal Impact (USA-MLS)/Philadelphia Union (USA-MLS) Over 2½,3 -119 (1.19 to make 1.00)

take a look at the Paraguay game happening now...might be worth a punt for the o3.5 generally goals galore in 2H of this match up.

118-111-29 (-5.81)

FF Jaro (FIN-Y) -129* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Haka (FIN-Y) (1.29 to make 1.00)
Jonkopings Sodra (SWE-A)/Norrkoping (SWE-A) Over 2½,3 -131 (1.31 to make 1.00)

121 -111 -29(-1.81)

Lets see if we can get this back into positives today,eh?

Rosario Central (ARG)/Velez Sarsfield (ARG) Over 2 -111 (2.22 to make 2.00)
Inter Milan (ITA-A)/Pescara (ITA-A) Over 2½ -108 (1.08 to make 1.00)

That Inter line is tantalizing to me as I can see both teams scoring here pretty easy. But, with the way I run, if I have a good morning there is certain to be a red card fucking in the afternoon. We'll still with these for now.

123-111-30 (+0.19)

Nice to erase a 10 unit deficit in just over 3 days. Nice 15-7-1 run with a few doubles hitting. But, my work in here is not done. Decent enough card for a Monday, and since it appears the stock market is going to get hammered today, may as well see if I can spend some time picking us some winners.

Gonna start out with one play for now, including a small writeup so a certain loser

VPS (FIN-V) +144* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> KUPS (FIN-V) (1.00 to make 1.44)

This one jumped out at me with a nice value, so I put it in before I got to wound up in something else. Pretty big game here between these two, as they stand in the table with identical records with just 8 games remaining. And while HJK Helsinki is the class of the league, 2nd and 3rd place do earn Europa spots which offer quite a decent value for a Finnish team.
VPS has been very good at home this year, losing just twice, and boasting a nice 17-6 goal differential. Now, KUPS has been decent on the road themselves, but with 6 losses, and a 13-15 goal differential, it's pretty plain that they play much better at home.
I'm sure the draw is in play here, but getting 2.44 here I feel is good enough to play as it's always best to root, root root for the home team, cause if they don't win it's a shame.

Shit ton of games today to look over.
One game that is a bit interest is Celtic at Barca
Celtic coming off a huge win in the old firm, a 5-1 smashing of their arch rivals. I believe they did have one or two players go out with knocks though. (looks like Griffiths the only one out)
Barcelona coming of an embarrassing home defeat 1-2 where they did not start most of their 1st team regulars (Messi, Iniesta, Suarez? I believe one or two more).
And now Barca lined at -3? I know they are a superior side, but this is a massive line

Also looking at the G'bach, City game.
City will have Aguero available and coming off a huge, emotional derby win.
Gladbach another team that rested a few of their regulars, and they paid for it losing at Freiburg 1-3, a game in which they were thoroughly outplayed.
Have to think City will have some goals in them again here at home, and wouldn't surprise me if the Germans got 1-2 themselves. Talking myself into the over here.

PSV took Atletico to PK's I believe last year in CL play, and let's face it Atletico been shit so far this year. YEah, a nice 4 goal 2h outburst last time out, but have had some shocking results in league play.
PSV just rolling along in the Eredivise allowing just a single goal in 5 league games.
This one has under written all over it (will probably finish 2-2)

Be back in a few hours with some losers.

Shit ton of games today to look over.
One game that is a bit interest is Celtic at Barca
Celtic coming off a huge win in the old firm, a 5-1 smashing of their arch rivals. I believe they did have one or two players go out with knocks though. (looks like Griffiths the only one out)
Barcelona coming of an embarrassing home defeat 1-2 where they did not start most of their 1st team regulars (Messi, Iniesta, Suarez? I believe one or two more).
And now Barca lined at -3? I know they are a superior side, but this is a massive line

Also looking at the G'bach, City game.
City will have Aguero available and coming off a huge, emotional derby win.
Gladbach another team that rested a few of their regulars, and they paid for it losing at Freiburg 1-3, a game in which they were thoroughly outplayed.
Have to think City will have some goals in them again here at home, and wouldn't surprise me if the Germans got 1-2 themselves. Talking myself into the over here.

PSV took Atletico to PK's I believe last year in CL play, and let's face it Atletico been shit so far this year. YEah, a nice 4 goal 2h outburst last time out, but have had some shocking results in league play.
PSV just rolling along in the Eredivise allowing just a single goal in 5 league games.
This one has under written all over it (will probably finish 2-2)

Be back in a few hours with some losers.

ughhhhh, gonna be one of them days. 20 corners, 30 shots, and just a single fucking goal. Shouldn't need be beggin for a 3rd, let alone a second

adding:
Ahli Dubai (UAE SuperCup) -½,-1 -108* vs Al Jazira (UAE SuperCup) (1.08 to make 1.00)
Horn (AUT-E)/LASK Linz (AUT-E) Over 3 -113* (1.13 to make 1.00)

PSG (UCL) -½,-1 +135 (2.00 to make 2.70)
Fylde (ENG-Conf N)/Stockport (ENG-Conf N) Over 3 -139 (2.78 to make 2.00)
Sheffield Wed (ENG-Cham) -101 (1.01 to make 1.00)

Back