Captain, I'm goin in... 12/12

Trueblue

Pretty much a regular
Had a very profitable quarter season of NBA so far, but I've decided to withdraw 80% of my funds and cruise until the bowl games start. After the mooses and mooses that have continued to probe my ass over the past few days, I don't think I can take it anymore. I'm taking out my winnings and only leaving 20% before I lose it all. This will be my last NBA play until next year if I lose, got the lines last night.

CHI/IND O196.5
CHA -2.5 (bought 3)
(PARLAYED)

As Jpicks mentioned, Chicago seems to have finally woke the fuck up and the Pacers just want to throw the ball in the air. Should break 200 with ease. If Charlotte loses this game, they might as well just jump off a bridge. LAC is struggling, off an emotional win, and Kaman cannot do it all by himself. This IS Charlotte's most winnable game this year, arguably. I'd like to hear your thoughts, but unfortunately the play is already locked in for about 10% of my total bankroll (before withdrawal) so I guess it is what it is. Smart money management? Hell no, but I am aware and still making the play, GL tonight guys.

My only concern for the total is one team scored 123 just last night, and the other conceded 118 just last night. As good or as bad as those teams are, neither is likely to repeat such efforts. If it goes Over, I dont think it'll be with ease (<210).

BOL Tb:cheers:

Total is now at 199 and bobcats at -6.5 .... I hope to god the line movement is reflective of the outcome. Thanks guys!

Back