NBA Play-in and Playoffs (First Round)...

Back to the well with Philly and they have to bet again at this price even though the Knicks vibe at MSG is insane, no juice.

If it loses, you know what to do in Game 3.

Probs have a late play...

2nd Round of the playoffs is always the money round.

Coming up to the first round of 'spots' in the opening series.

Sixers have never won a series in franchise history when down 0-2 (0-14 in series all-time).

Smh...

Straight tit for tat.

NBA was trying their hardest to get this evened up until the last 20-30 seconds.

Makeup calls, thankfully.

Evened out the crap from a few minutes before.

The entire game TURNED on that replay..one of the most atrocious overturns I've ever seen.

Straight tit for tat.

NBA was trying their hardest to get this evened up until the last 20-30 seconds.

Makeup calls, thankfully.

Evened out the crap from a few minutes before.

The entire game TURNED on that replay..one of the most atrocious overturns I've ever seen.

If you had the Knicks, that would be your point of view.

If you has the Sixers, then you'd share mine.

League should just tidy the whole thing up so we're not having these conversations.

You have to believe with the influx of gambling into this sport that the easiest dudes to sway are the refs, the money on another level since when Donaghy was taking bribes.

It's more than human error and if it was around 'make-up calls' then that's just as bad...

If you're impartial and didn't have a side the whole thing reeks, franchise trajectory changing decisions...

If you had the Knicks, that would be your point of view.

If you has the Sixers, then you'd share mine.

League should just tidy the whole thing up so we're not having these conversations.

You have to believe with the influx of gambling into this sport that the easiest dudes to sway are the refs, the money on another level since when Donaghy was taking bribes.

It's more than human error and if it was around 'make-up calls' then that's just as bad...
Bro.

We all saw the replay on the Lowry HACK.

This wasn't a debatable call. This is why the announcers were surprised Nurse challenged. This was correctly called on the floor and should have been a 15 second review and rightly denied.

As far the the previous 4-5 minutes of action and judgement calls, fine.

The Sixers were given the benefit of the doubt last night for a good portion of the game. I had bets going every which way.

I also am not a homer fan of either here.

That overturn turned a Knicks possession or FTs(not sure if bonus or not) which results in a 1-4 point lead into consecutive Maxey scores.

We never have the situation at end of game if the officials hadn't totally messed this up. The foul was called on the floor and readily apparent on tape.

Screenshot_20240423-182652.png

Knicks dominated that 2h even with Brunson trying his hardest to give it away.

One brutal ref decision is the ONLY reason the Sixers ever had a lead late.

This matters.

If you're impartial and didn't have a side the whole thing reeks, franchise trajectory changing decisions...
That's the thing.

Everything reeked before that. The NBA was trying their hardest to even this series. Very hard.

That's the thing.

Everything reeked before that. The NBA was trying their hardest to even this series. Very hard.

If the league was trying that hard, why is this series 2-0 Knicks and that 2 minute report suggests they didn't make many calls in the Sixers favor.

They call the timeout - it's a tied series, they call either foul from Brunson or Hart on Maxey - it's a tied series.

They didn't so they weren't trying that hard...

If the league was trying that hard, why is this series 2-0 Knicks and that 2 minute report suggests they didn't make many calls in the Sixers favor.

They call the timeout - it's a tied series, they call either foul from Brunson or Hart on Maxey - it's a tied series.

They didn't so they weren't trying that hard...

Think the final 2 most refs just swallow the whistle. Sort of how the refs in the SB don’t call holding. It’s atrocious and bs.

But when they go to a review from NY (the HQ) and they overturn a blatant foul and award the ball to one team. You at least know what their intentions are. I’ve never seen a foul with so much contact overturned. The announcers were laughing at how bad of a challenge it was.

But the final 2 mins was chaos. Maxey falling and playing hot potato made it hard on the refs to make a call.

By the numbers if you smash in Game 1 as big chalk, high probability you smash again in Game 2.

Is what it is...

Emkee, been watching your plays from a far for years

Great stuff and thanks as always..

Huge Knicks fan here lol

What’s your thoughts on the rest of series ..

I was actually shocked to see how close Knicks kept it until the 3 pt barrage in the 3rd

Yikes. Scary stuff.

Puns killed a solid spot.

Not good enough.

Play up in a bit...

Em big bounce back....lfg

Round 1 surprises sometimes.

Have no idea what Lue was doing in Game 3, must be scheming something.

Just a weird game.

And the Wolves should not be winning on the road like that, start Thomas at #1 and Booker at the #2 with Beal coming off the bench.

Run starts now...

Round 1 surprises sometimes.

Have no idea what Lue was doing in Game 3, must be scheming something.

Just a weird game.

And the Wolves should not be winning on the road like that, start Thomas at #1 and Booker at the #2 with Beal coming off the bench.

Run starts now...
Any late game thoughts my friend

Road chalk with the opportunity to sweep are 1-4 SU in 1st Round elimination games since Covid.

Takes a brave man to bet the Lakers though, does Cramps want to make the trip to Denver and get eliminated there or would he prefer blame his teammates and get into his own bed tonight?

Emkee, been watching your plays from a far for years

Great stuff and thanks as always..

Huge Knicks fan here lol

What’s your thoughts on the rest of series ..

I was actually shocked to see how close Knicks kept it until the 3 pt barrage in the 3rd

Thanks brother.

Holding a Sixers future so I am biased as to how I want this series to go.

Still believe it rests on Embiid's health, if he remains in the series Philly advances.

Kudos to the Knicks for being the grittier team and taking their opportunities.

Josh Hart has been massive for NY.

Huge, huge game today.

Ugh Guthrie. Literally the worst home ref. Don’t think he will go out of his way to help the Knicks but the guy hates home crowds.

Was a spot for Philly.

Probably the best playoff spot. 85% hit rate over the past 8 seasons.

Sixers should be dominating with the advantages they have.

Knicks just hustle, get boards and have Jalen Brunson.

Knicks were my most profitable team this season, for and against.

Know this team well.

Team of destiny vibes, that being said Sixers can still bag this series.

Big play later...

Was a spot for Philly.

Know this team well.

Big play later...

Let the 76ers go man. Embid is a shell, bum knee, and battling Bell’s palsy. Knicks far more competitive and a better watch next round.

Let the 76ers go man. Embid is a shell, bum knee, and battling Bell’s palsy. Knicks far more competitive and a better watch next round.
Being a fan and gambling is such a difficult thing. I simply don't like betting on my teams unless there's a situation and even then I'm out of the comfort zone. It's really not enjoyable regardless.

It's a match-up thing, this series could turn.

Team is missing Melton, Tobias holding this franchise back.

Being a full-time 'gambler' I've lost 90% of my fan boy genes.

Fan of whichever team is buttering my bread that day.

Was a spot for Philly.

Know this team well.

Big play later...
I'd be happy with Denver defeating the Knicks in the finals

It's a match-up thing, this series could turn.

Team is missing Melton, Tobias holding this franchise back.

Being a full-time 'gambler' I've lost 90% of my fan boy genes.

Fan of whichever team is buttering my bread that day.
Bummer

Day I lose being a fan and recognize it is the day I stop gambling

I have zero issues with losing a bet against my team but it's rare, not much a fan of double dipping either way

Bummer

Day I lose being a fan and recognize it is the day I stop gambling

I have zero issues with losing a bet against my team but it's rare, not much a fan of double dipping either way

Fan of the game.

Back