2017 Trade Deadline and Summer Thread...News/Rumors etc

and Stein reporting Cousins unlikely to sign an extension with any team that trades for him. I guess we'll see.

devin kharpertian@uuords <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 10m10 minutes ago</small><button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: -2px -9px 0px 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding-right: 9px; padding-bottom: 2px; padding-left: 9px; position: relative;">More
</button>

The Nuggets got more first-round picks for Timofey Mozgov than the Kings got for DeMarcus Cousins.

I was looking forward to Dubs-Nugs first round but this will be interesting consolation matchup perhaps.

Let's not forget the Kings have one of the worst/dumbest owners in the league. Guy is clueless about basketball.

@WojVerticalNBA:
Nevertheless, Divac's public and private proclamations that he wouldn't trade Cousins will impact his future credibility w/ agents, players.

LOL Boogie's agent was telling Marc Stein 40 minutes ago that he was assured his client would not be traded

Ok. I thought Cousins would have gotten more in return. Like maybe Brown and the top pick from Boston, etc.

Clearly that's not the case. No one wants to deal with this kid.

But pair him along a true, model citizen superstar, and you have something. None of the other interested teams had a model player like that who is arguably better than Cousins.

Fine he stinks is all

I agree his offense is horrendous for where it should be. Boogie has improved something in his game every offseason unlike Dwight. He puts in the work to get better. He just has never had someone to keep him in line. Luckily in Sacramento there wasnt THAT much that could go wrong and that's why he liked it there.

I bet Cousins will be fine (his attitude) if they can win. He's one of those guys. They're right there for the 8th seed.

And WTF Sac. You got a brand new stadium and you trade your only good player. I bet they get less than 10k crowd a game going forward. Who wants to see that team play?

The starting 5 for the Kings in their next game will probably be...

PG- Collison
SG- McLemore
SF- Aflalo
PF- Cauley Stein
C- Koufos

I know Rudy Yag is hurt, but that's a weak ass lineup.

Some fishy stuff has always been going on in NOLA.

They get the all-star game every other year. Were bailed out by the league like a Detroit motor company and now get a top 10 player for a ham sandwich

Back