2017 Trade Deadline and Summer Thread...News/Rumors etc

There's really no way I can prove it to you. Ive tracked it for years and it's not something I would bet against. Just think about it. When you're at a book in Vegas every Joe Schmoe is parlaying the favs in the TV games. It's not just TNT doubleheaders. I don't think it's a self fulfilling prophecy but can't really show you stats

Like all math things tend to move towards the middle and that's that everything is 50%.

But I know at least, a couple of years ago, I WOULD HATE it if I was on a favorite and the first game a favorite covered and won. Because the "split" was certainly on a run itself.

Not sure overall how strong it is... but nba's gut feeling on this at the very least was on a strong run last few years.

I would certainly bet there were more TNT splits than there were 2x dog or 2x favorites. If that's how I should be saying it?

There's a difference between betting on the trend and not betting against it. I like limiting my plays and that's one way factor of crossing plays out

It's gamblers superstition, not a trend.

Vegas is all-powerful. The house always wins.

After the Cavs covered last night I did not expect to win and it's only fitting it lost the way it did.

I blame gematria.

It's gamblers superstition, not a trend.

Vegas is all-powerful. The house always wins.

After the Cavs covered last night I did not expect to win and it's only fitting it lost the way it did.

I blame gematria.

holy fuck
u guys and your systems n supposed capping yet come out with ohh well the late game was doomed cuz the early fave covered...

laughable.

holy fuck
u guys and your systems n supposed capping yet come out with ohh well the late game was doomed cuz the early fave covered...

laughable.

It's all said in good fun for the most part Duddles, lighten up.

It irks so many folk when we start talking 'oddities'.

And it's fucked up because it actually happens.

NBA is the only pro league in the USA that actually had a dude serve time for corruption directly associated with gambling.

Even the election was rigged, money is all powerful.

Here is a new system of mine. The early TNT or ESPN i just watch, if fave covers I bet late game dog.
Dog covers early bet the next game fave... u get my point

Deron Williams cleared waivers, signing with Cavs on Monday.

Cavs going after Bogut next.

Back