West Play-In Discussion: Portland vs Memphis

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Well, we got ourselves a game for the 8th seed coming up!

Should be fun.

Lets discuss.

Griz wouldnt be here if they played a team who cared. They lost to a few who didn’t! I think they to inexperienced and missing a key guy.

It makes me sick to know that everyone is going to be on Portland and that I’m probably going to find myself on #MyGrizz :thumbsdown3:

It makes me sick to know that everyone is going to be on Portland and that I’m probably going to find myself on #MyGrizz :thumbsdown3:

I love Ja, just don’t think they up to this in his 1st year. I’d be glad to have him instead the fat ass everyone slobbers over for next 10 years!

Especially cause griz gotta win 2, there just no way in hell imo. If they win the 1st I’ll be unloading everything in the 2nd! Lol

Think I like the over here......will defense be played by both teams, especially Portland?

Just seems like griz have to hold blazers under 120 to have a shot, I dunno if they can? I suppose they could increase their scoring against port shoddy d but I just don’t know they have the shooters?

Think I like the over here......will defense be played by both teams, especially Portland?

I think portland proved tonight defense isn’t a option. Rebounding wasn’t either down the stretch which I was shocked by. Maybe griz can crash the boards to be a way for them to negate the offensive edge.

I think portland proved tonight defense isn’t a option. Rebounding wasn’t either down the stretch which I was shocked by. Maybe griz can crash the boards to be a way for them to negate the offensive edge.

Grizz absolutely choked away the first game they played in the bubble. But of course, Grizz had JJJ. Hopefully they will get Tyus Jones back for Saturday. I think Portland obviously gets the 8 seed. The question is can Grizz steal a game? I think just maybe. Especially after the exhausting game Portland just had.

I get it. Grizz are not going to be fun for anyone to back or bet. Hell, for me either. Just seems like that might provide some value. We’ll see if I change my opinion come Saturday

Grizz absolutely choked away the first game they played in the bubble. But of course, Grizz had JJJ. Hopefully they will get Tyus Jones back for Saturday. I think Portland obviously gets the 8 seed. The question is can Grizz steal a game? I think just maybe. Especially after the exhausting game Portland just had.

They just havnt had many games where the offense has looked good to me, at all. That scary against blazers, they gonna score. If it was 2marro I might be worried bout the game tonight but with a day off I don’t see that being much a factor.

I get it. Grizz are not going to be fun for anyone to back or bet. Hell, for me either. Just seems like that might provide some value. We’ll see if I change my opinion come Saturday

I’m sure you right and hate knowing whole world be on port but this the nba playoffs now,, value doesn’t mean much to me once we here, it simply take the better team and hope they show up! Lol

I’m sure you right and hate knowing whole world be on port but this the nba playoffs now,, value doesn’t mean much to me once we here, it simply take the better team and hope they show up! Lol

I sure haven’t bet anything. We’ll see how I feel saturday.

Price completely out of whack. Memphis mispriced by 3 points by my count. Took the 6 points out of principle.

JJ was +8 in a 5 point loss. Trent was +20. No JJ and Trent basically a starter now minutes wise. Grizz haven’t beat a team that’s not resting in the bubble.

CJ playing with a broken back a problem. If he was 100% the potential Lakers series would be a 7 gamer.

To be fair Dame’s +19 isn’t all him. Nurkic has been out there the whole time Dame was and he dominating inside. Crazy to say Dame doesn’t have any help. He has way more help than bron!

Back