Plays:

Denver +150
New Orleans -5.5 (-110)
Cleveland -1.5 (-110)
New Jersey 1st Q +.5 (-110)
2nd H New Orleans -6
Golden St -9 -105

well got a sweep yesterday 0-5. fade

Houston finally lost and now if the official fade train. of their next 3 games (@ NO, @ GS, @ Phoe) I'd expect 1-2 ATS at the best and will not be surprised at all if they go 0-3 ATS. My guess is they're dogs in all of them as they should be. Fade begins tonight as New Orleans can get the number 1 spot in the west with a win. double revenge as Houston beat tme twice already though both times New Orleans were without West. He's questionable again tonight, but I'd say he goes. This is a HUGE game for New Orleans, not just for the atandings, but to make a statment. NO has proven to do real well in their statement games this yr, big games. I'd expect New Orleans -2 with West, pk without. I'd only play it with him in. Houston chasers will be in full force

I'll be on Denver ML when its out. Denver had a big loss tonight, but luckily got saved by GS losing too. As everyone knwos, it'll be AI's first return to Philly, so there goes Wachovia's homecourt advantage. There will be more AI jerseys and fans than the current philly team in that arena. Denver NEEDS wins to stay in the race (which sadly I think they'll win mostly cuz of an easy ass schedule left) This Philly team is hot, but looking at their competition, it is not as impressive: W vs SA (who doesn't these days), W @ Chicago, W @ Detroit (which really detroit shot themselves in the foot that game, i count that as a L for Detroit more than a W for philly- if that makes sense), L vs Boston, W @ Milwaukee (Miami just did it today..), W vs Seattle, W @ LAC, W @ Phoenix (when they were strugglinf to adjust) L @ GS, W vs Orlando (who were on worst 3/4 off comeback 4th Q win and Philly had revenge), W @ Miami.
that was pretty much their streak. I'm not too impressed, and do not think they should be giving denver points here.

Toronto will likely be laying DD to Miami, and I'll take it. yes, theres the rule of fading teams of road trip, but this si way different. toronto off horrible road trip 0-5- and are DESPERATE for a win. Bosh will be back, and they'll be at full force. Miami actually off a road win comeback 4th Q. they'll have no problem giving this one away. This is one game where you need to get the 1st number that comes out, as it'll fly

Lastly Golden St laying.. I'm guessing... 9? 10? Yes, it sucks laying so much with teams that dont play defense, but clips cannot capitalize. with so little firepower, and GS off a loss. GS always comes fired up off losses, and this one will be no different. That loss last night really hurt. This one is one I'm on the fence over. Not really sure about this one

leans:
Denver ML
Toronto -12?
New Orleans -2?

Golden St..

Last edited:
Im on Philly, im so confident in this pick that Im using it in the Pbox challenge (insert Yag face here) <INSERT here face Yag><INSERT here face Yag>, These homecomings never end well. No defense doesnt do you much good.

GL with the rest of your plays..we all have shitty days

maybe it is a losing play SF, cause i love denver here all the way
but yeah appears we both been on similar dry spells.. take it for what its worth

your boys fucked us tonight..dont they wanna make the playoffs?!

i feel for you man.... swept the losses as well last night. hope to get back on track tomorrow! liking NOH here..

eh crap toronto line. opened at 16 and shot to 19 so here are plays:

Denver +150
New Orleans -5.5 (-110)
Cleveland -1.5 (-110)

gah

Denver ML loses, would've hit had I taken points. its ok though, thats a percentage bet. +150 for ML instead of +3 (-110). .60 value. so to break even with -110 uice, I'd need to hit 52.3% of my bets to break even. but with the +150 ML, 40% and I'm cool. And I didn't think there was a 12.3% chance the game would land on 1-2

a lot of me is mad I didn'y play Toronto as I knew they'd blow em out. fuckin linesmakers. If they threw out 16- and it stayed- I'd be a happy dude

Yeah, kid had a tough game and usually doesn't play well on national
TV for some odd reason. I don't know how LAC is gonna keep up with us though

Plus they saw that DEN lost and know it's a golden opportunity to increase that lead for the 8th spot to 3 games...

Back