Wednesday NBA Plays

nawlins51

I bet Basketball
I am off for the week boys. I called in sick haha. My boss knows how I am.Its March Madness week. He knows I won't show up.So lets play something.
Got a play I like but threading lite due to a shitload of my roll going in CBB. Just trying to get some of my money back from those fucking Peurto Ricans. For those who like writeups on a play here you go:

Final Plays

Hornets/Wolves Under 191.5 1 unit WIN

Last edited:
I was browsing earlier the lines and had a feeling this would be a play tonight...

I tend to agree as well.

Gl bro.

I was browsing earlier the lines and had a feeling this would be a play tonight...

I tend to agree as well.

Gl bro.

Thanks Bar. I hope it hits bro.Get on it and hit me up on AIM later. We must finish our 3 way discussion with SportsNut.

Lets get it bro. It should hit. That 2nd quarter was a fluke big time.Refs helped it by sending the Wolves to the line way too much.If that is just cut in half they don't break 46 points.

would really like to see N.O. clamp down on the defense thia 4Q...it's gonna be close, me thinks.

Another win, always solid nawlins. :shake:

That game had the OT moose written all over it going down the stretch.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 1-0. Thats what i am talking about. Looks like the forum is having a nice day. I see my buddy BAR got him some and a few of yall. Congrats.GL rest of the way gentlemen.

you pulled it out...never thought it would be MIN that put the D on N.O. 4Q...really glad it didn't go OT...THANKS.

Back