Tuesday Discussion Thread

so this clown o's traded for rogers faced nats 2x this year. 1st meeting he was at his finest walking 3 thru 5 innings, 89 pitches and took the loss. 2nd time he actually flashed his potential and didn't walk anyone thru 7 innings, allowed 2 runs and still took the loss. wouldn't think he will be losing starts like that any longer as he should get plenty of support, that said -160 awful steep if he has one his starts where he can't hit broad side a barn!

jake irvin is far from a bum but he isn't a guy who gonna shut down o's very often either. if we get a good outing from him 5-6 innings 2-3 runs seems like a pretty reasonable expectation. feel confident with a 5.2 inning 3 runs allowed outting. then it pretty much comes down to rogers and will he be a walk machine?

while i dont like to exclude o's offense when looking for runs i feel like nats ff tt ov 1.5 +115 is pretty damn silly when odds are good rogers walks at least 2, if not 3. 2-3 walks in 5 innings a pretty good recipe to allow 2+ runs. plus money on that proposition imo a long term winner. in fact i think +115 for nats to score 2 off this guy a decent amount of value.

that 1.5 is dumb vs rogers and plus money to over. that a must play imo.

they don't have props out yet so gonna get some sleep and hopefully cap these early.

other than that punk kid Gil all the k props smashed monday. valdez, bello, snell all cake! something all kinds of wrong w that Gil kid, any yanks fans have any incite on him? mfer took 100 damn pitches to get thru 4 innings vs chisox dog shit lineup!! i don't get this kid, he has one the best 2 strike put away rates in baseball but apparently he can't get to 2 strike counts his 1st pitch k% way to low, must take him 7-10 pitches to get a 2nd strike! appears he had good stuff he just can't control it or what? i been burnt couple times in a row w that little asshole cause the put away rate intrigues me! getting frustrated tho! it super easy to get the 1st strike on hitters these days! if you among best in league putting guys away w 2 strikes he should be cruising thru lineups but game after game this little prick taking 100 pitches and can't even sniff 5 innings. what's his problem?

other than that punk kid Gil all the k props smashed monday. valdez, bello, snell all cake! something all kinds of wrong w that Gil kid, any yanks fans have any incite on him? mfer took 100 damn pitches to get thru 4 innings vs chisox dog shit lineup!! i don't get this kid, he has one the best 2 strike put away rates in baseball but apparently he can't get to 2 strike counts his 1st pitch k% way to low, must take him 7-10 pitches to get a 2nd strike! appears he had good stuff he just can't control it or what? i been burnt couple times in a row w that little asshole cause the put away rate intrigues me! getting frustrated tho! it super easy to get the 1st strike on hitters these days! if you among best in league putting guys away w 2 strikes he should be cruising thru lineups but game after game this little prick taking 100 pitches and can't even sniff 5 innings. what's his problem?
This is the first paragraph I've read after waking up for the fourth time today and it was well worth it!

This is the first paragraph I've read after waking up for the fourth time today and it was well worth it!

IM gonna have to do a deep dive into his pitches, he got me hooked cause I see one the highest 2 strike put away rates n baseball which instantly makes me wanna like him since I get so sick of my pitchers getting guys in 0-2 or 1-2 counts and can’t put hitter away! Drives me nuts! So I see this kid who buries guys when they get 2 k’s and think this my kind of guy! Apparently it takes him 10+ pitches to get hitter to 2 strikes!! Blowing my mind his last 2 starts he has taken 100ish pitches to get into the 4th! His 1st pitch strike been hovering around 55% which sucks, he throwing less than 50% his pitches in the zone, his stuff is way to good to be throwing so much off the plate ! I don’t understand unless he simply has no ability to control it? Clearly he could throw over the plate and still get swinging strikes!

IM gonna have to do a deep dive into his pitches, he got me hooked cause I see one the highest 2 strike put away rates n baseball which instantly makes me wanna like him since I get so sick of my pitchers getting guys in 0-2 or 1-2 counts and can’t put hitter away! Drives me nuts! So I see this kid who buries guys when they get 2 k’s and think this my kind of guy! Apparently it takes him 10+ pitches to get hitter to 2 strikes!! Blowing my mind his last 2 starts he has taken 100ish pitches to get into the 4th! His 1st pitch strike been hovering around 55% which sucks, he throwing less than 50% his pitches in the zone, his stuff is way to good to be throwing so much off the plate ! I don’t understand unless he simply has no ability to control it? Clearly he could throw over the plate and still get swinging strikes!
I couldn't even read this. As in everything about my eyes is blurry

Loser couldn’t even leave me a inheratance when he died. I can only hope he died slow, alone, and in pain! :)

We can PM about life stuff which is really stretching me out right now. I know you're dealing with life. Text me or PM me, it's not simple at all.
Oh it simple w him, he the only person id wish that misery on! Just makes me sad he died instead of suffered longer! Lol

Reactions: KJ
Oh it simple w him, he the only person id wish that misery on! Just makes me sad he died instead of suffered longer! Lol
I'm not really in public discussion mode. Turned down Mom tonight. Talking about it now is finally ok

Surely Kirby vs Skubal will be better than last meeting? They were fine but I want something like sale v snell which was amazing!! Arozarena continued hitting lhp w a double and another hit, walk, and a run off Skubal!

I thought yesterday was perfect spot to catch pads flat off a loss and going back west but the loser pirates couldn’t score a run and pads win again. Won’t get a better spot to fade them. Now I suspect king totally dominates pirates after getting roughed up in Pitt, kinda saw that coming as he was off a 100 pitch outing where he has struggled, he still hit his k’s but now they have him jacked up to 7.5, that a big ask, I think it more likely he holds pirates to under 2 runs, my initial lean be the pirates Ff tr un 1.5 or Ff gm under.

Surely Kirby vs Skubal will be better than last meeting? They were fine but I want something like sale v snell which was amazing!! Arozarena continued hitting lhp w a double and another hit, walk, and a run off Skubal!
They can’t set this Ff under low enough btw!

I have a feeling Fedde gets smashed in cincy! Cards did great in that trade but Fedde isn’t proving to be the typical guy we get at deadline who steps his game up, he been incredibly average at best. Took him 100 pitches to get thru 5 against a crappy rays offense at home in a more pitcher friendly temp day at Busch. He got knocked around at Wrigley. Can’t see his stuff playing all that well in cincy bandbox! Greene should make cards bats look silly! I dunno if it be a high k game or one his more efficient games where he goes 6-7 innings only allows a run or 2 tops but only 5-6 k’s? Either way -125 is redic cheap here.

I have a feeling Fedde gets smashed in cincy! Cards did great in that trade but Fedde isn’t proving to be the typical guy we get at deadline who steps his game up, he been incredibly average at best. Took him 100 pitches to get thru 5 against a crappy rays offense at home in a more pitcher friendly temp day at Busch. He got knocked around at Wrigley. Can’t see his stuff playing all that well in cincy bandbox! Greene should make cards bats look silly! I dunno if it be a high k game or one his more efficient games where he goes 6-7 innings only allows a run or 2 tops but only 5-6 k’s? Either way -125 is redic cheap here.
Hunter Greene is an absolute hold your breath and pray to the masses type.

Dude doesn't remotely know the strike zone. Definitely needs an under ump. Tired of his shenanigans.

Is Houston really only -126? We just watched Valdez mow rays down Kikuchi isn’t Valdez but he been known to punch out rays in bunches, 66 k’s in 54 innings. 5-2 record w sub 4 era. Doesn’t take much imagination to see him punching out 9+, he has 19 k’s in 11 innings since joining Stros

Hunter Greene is an absolute hold your breath and pray to the masses type.

Dude doesn't remotely know the strike zone. Definitely needs an under ump. Tired of his shenanigans.

Dunno ump matters wit him, don’t think he nibbles, not like he needs to paint edges he can throw over plate and get swinging strikes. His problem is when he way off plate then he tends to hang frisbees to compensate which of of course lead to crooked number bombs! He has pretty much dominated cards but he has thrown lot of pitches and only made it 6 innings 1x. Too many walks but for most part they been able to do much of any damage vs him. Long as he doesn’t hang those frisbees pretty sure he could live in middle the plate and they don’t have talented enough hitters to touch him. Pretty confident he won’t allow more than a run, just not sure how deep he go?

Dunno ump matters wit him, don’t think he nibbles, not like he needs to paint edges he can throw over plate and get swinging strikes. His problem is when he way off plate then he tends to hang frisbees to compensate which of of course lead to crooked number bombs! He has pretty much dominated cards but he has thrown lot of pitches and only made it 6 innings 1x. Too many walks but for most part they been able to do much of any damage vs him. Long as he doesn’t hang those frisbees pretty sure he could live in middle the plate and they don’t have talented enough hitters to touch him. Pretty confident he won’t allow more than a run, just not sure how deep he go?
He can get to 100 pitches in the 4th inning

Dude throws it down broadway or in your earhole which makes him effective at least

Not sure how you do it when the site is down

I'm listening to music on youtube and it's hard work

Might be a little unfair to pigeon hole Greene also. He has went 6+ in 6 straight and 12 his last 15, not that many pitchers consistently going that deep these days.

He can get to 100 pitches in the 4th inning

It’s possible for sure but as I wrote above he has went 6+ in 6 straight and 12 of 15. Pretty much every pitcher these days capable of 100 pitch 4 inning performance, This Fedde clown just took 100 pitches to get thru 5 innings against rays shit offense when Busch was playing big!

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
Greene has only allowed 4 runs in those past 6 starts of 6+ also. If cards score more than 2 off him I’d be shocked and I just don’t see Fedde limiting refs to less than 2 in this park.

It’s possible for sure but as I wrote above he has went 6+ in 6 straight and 12 of 15. Pretty much every pitcher these days capable of 100 pitch 4 inning performance, This Fedde clown just took 100 pitches to get thru 5 innings against rays shit offense when Busch was playing big!
I'm so tired. Not even sure what day it is

I was shocked when Baz held Stros down few weeks ago in hou, Stros are hitting now, I think they knock him around.

Harrison not exactly a k pitcher but I’m to the point anyone who close to a k per inning you play over 4,5 k’s vs Braves who the more they struggle the more they continue swinging out their shows thinking they can fix all their woes w one swing. He pitches 5+ confident he will punch out 5.

Where everyone at today? I like this a lot better when ya’ll throw out things to discuss!! Not that I won’t talk to myself, I did it almost an entire year but thought i had gotten ya’ll heads in the game!!

Unless it was cataract making me blind I coulda swore I saw a reds Ff tt ov 1.5 -160, I was gonna go jump all over that but by time I made my way over to Illinios side it was 2.5 +116 to the over I believe. Not saying I don’t like that also, just that 1.5 was beyond stupid and I was gonna unload! At 2.5 I’m in no hurry as I doubt it moves much more, shouldn’t even lose the plus money. Anyone who got the 1.5 on reds congrats, that cashing easy!

Last night we got snell v sale which was one the best pitching duels I’ve seen in some time, now tonight we get Skubal v Kirby, if this don’t get ya jacked up this sport not for you! Kinda shocked to see Kirby k’s at 5.5! Tigers swing and miss a lot! He got 7 in 5 innings last week. Last week in Seattle was ok, it wasn’t what we were hoping for but think tonight we get the game we should have gotten game 1 and this a 1-1 type game with both starters still pitching into the 7th!

Not sure why Yanks struggle so badly vs lefties. But they seem to badly.

Nestor is a gas can but has good numbers vs the Sox hitters.

Bet is 2/13
Lopez 1/9
Robert 1/9
Vaughn 3/12

Only Chaz has seen Sox pitcher and is 0/2

I played snell atl k’s 10+ for +200, 1st time I played 1. Skubal has only fanned dd 3x this year and his 10+ number is +380, is that a tell? Should we be worried b2b starts vs same team? Maybe if we were talking bout good lineups, not real worried he facing Seattle again !! lol. Prob being a little too greedy w that!

Not sure why Yanks struggle so badly vs lefties. But they seem to badly.

Nestor is a gas can but has good numbers vs the Sox hitters.

Bet is 2/13
Lopez 1/9
Robert 1/9
Vaughn 3/12

Only Chaz has seen Sox pitcher and is 0/2

Obviously a poor comparison since yanks actually have guys that can hit the ball but the fact cards cant hit lhp is super strange also. Their lineup is loaded with with right handed bats! Clearly the fact Arenado and goldy fell off a cliff didn’t help but when you look at that lineup for cards last night it makes 0 sense they so bad vs lhp!

After Nestor kicking my ass for year or 2 finally been paying off fading that shitbag! Never understood how he got anyone out?!?!? Assume it has a lot to do wit crazy deception in his delivery, guys not able to pick ball up out his hand cause for years I watched him thinking “I could crush that pitch!” And he continued getting guys out!! Without the ability to fool the hitter he throwing so so pitches that mostly break right info a righties wheel house! Still not sure I trust Chisix to score runs 2 days in a row?!?!? Throw out a few their higher totals and it took them 5 games to equal the 12 the got last night! Until this year I’d have said Luis Robert props a slam dunk but he went from a ops well over .900 vs lhp in his career to stinking .640 this year

Damn I was considering my 1st ever under k prop but books not playing. Rogers k’s only 3.5. 4.5 w plus to under woulda been a play! That said nats Ff tt ov 1.5 -160 is a must!

Hunter Greene is down to 6.5 k’s -135 to ovsr! The fact his out total is 17.5 -200 to over I think says is all. Concern being is he more efficient w few less k’s? That said If he pitches 6+ innings he should fan 7+

Where everyone at today? I like this a lot better when ya’ll throw out things to discuss!! Not that I won’t talk to myself, I did it almost an entire year but thought i had gotten ya’ll heads in the game!!
Tuesday's are the day we get to sleep in since there are never day games and we know every damn place has taco deals when they open up

Back