Tuesday Discussion Thread

I ain’t worried bout snakes. They figure it out, still way early. We didn’t bet their early stuff tonight for a reason. Give it time baby

why even trot Montgomery out there? he is an auto 4-6 runs for the other team -- by the time they pull him the game is out of reach most of the time - hopefully snakes can get some magic started at some point

why even trot Montgomery out there? he is an auto 4-6 runs for the other team

I think bout time to get him out damn game before it gets away from us, I still think snakes find a big inning before this bitch over but I been wrong before. Didn’t help Marte was late scratch :(

why even trot Montgomery out there? he is an auto 4-6 runs for the other team -- by the time they pull him the game is out of reach most of the time - hopefully snakes can get some magic started at some point
Only starter left since they put Nelson on the DL

tigers giving kc all they want, another tough close game. Dunno why I didn’t play a full game under there? Had it pretty much pegged being low and tight instead i fuck w mize trying to be a little to cute. Thought he had it going on til he turned into a scared little bitch and wouldn’t throw strikes to Witt or Perez.

That was pretty sweet schearber got single then Harper hit bomb to cash both their props. Kinda makes up for cubs stranding 100 runners

Spence given up 6 hits and 3 walks in 2.1 inn and cubs have 1 run

Friend of mine was on his k prop. Told him he should send that pussy Swanson a gift basket! 3 for 3 strikeouts, staring at shit down middle and swinging at shit bouncing to the plate. That dude annoys me so bad. I can’t believe their offense took off with him in 2 hole.

Damn I didn’t know Nelson was hurt. That not good, he been so much better than pfaddt
Just shoulder stiffness. He's still going through routine practice throwing. Pitched way more innings than ever before so it's a welcome couple weeks off. He's should be back in time to pitch the last series to get a start in before playoffs. Pfaadt is also well beyond his innings too. That's what happens when Kelley and Rodriguez are injured most of the season. Hard to account for that.

pop some Modanafil with some Pinot Grigio maybe some Gabapentin for good measure

I’m thinking more like crushing a Oxy and zanny together and maybe popping one her 100 milli morphemes on top!! I been pretty good laying off the opiates lately think I should get a treat!! lol

Just shoulder stiffness. He's still going through routine practice throwing. Pitched way more innings than ever before so it's a welcome couple weeks off. He's should be back in time to pitch the last series to get a start in before playoffs. Pfaadt is also well beyond his innings too. That's what happens when Kelley and Rodriguez are injured most of the season. Hard to account for that.

Yea your staff has been a freaking IL mess., I dunno wtf to make of gallen these days, he has thrown efficiency out the window but he striking out a ton of guys and not giving much up, you just can’t count on him to go longer than 5 innings and before this year he was generally a lock to go 6+..

Padres / Stro's are on Tru TV tonight

I know my boy who got lucky as fuck with that Spence k prop has a parlay that needs strips. I don’t even know the pitching matchup i totally skipped that game over for one reason or another, maybe cause the weed gummy, lol. Or maybe cause was sitting in hospital doing all this shit today! Could be either one.

I know my boy who got lucky as fuck with that Spence k prop has a parlay that needs strips. I don’t even know the pitching matchup i totally skipped that game over for one reason or another, maybe cause the weed gummy, lol. Or maybe cause was sitting in hospital doing all this shit today! Could be either one.
It's Brown v King

Biggest game for me tonight

Man i loved o’s last year and in 1st half of this one but im glad I was able to kinda see some rough times coming right before asb when we bet cubs all series and they swept them. They havnt been the same team since then, their pitching isn’t good enough for the bats to fall off, they miss mountcastle, daddy’s boy holiday has been way more hype than substance. Hate to say it but o’s are gonna be a fast exit in playoffs.

Good god Woo in trouble

See what happens when you throw the heat Woo!!! Fuck, can’t believe he gave them bunch of off speed to Soto and judge!! Throw your best fucking pitch

Not gonna lie with Joc not hitting and the late scratch of Marte snakes lineup don’t look as imposing as most days!
They're also weaning Montero back in so Herrera catching sucks, he's by far a worse bat than Montero or Del Castillo

No sure why ADC got sent down, guess they prefer Herrera behind the plate still but ADC was hitting .313/.368/.525 while Herrera is hitting .224. Completely working on shit these last couple weeks and it blows. Think they don't really care where they fall in the WC race at this point. Hope that doesn't come back to bite them in the arse.

I was just gonna say long as woo got out this inning 20 pitches or less we still have fighting chance for the outs. Just don’t get the game plan? Who decided he should throw off speed bull shit to Soto and judge? Who cares they know you throw fastball a lot? Everyone knows, the idea is he locates it so well and it has such good “rise” guys hit into outs. Especially in this park! Save the offspeed till after they have seen the heater., they not hitting his heat out if he lovatimg but he spins some bull shit over the plate snd of course they gonna hit it!

I was just gonna say long as woo got out this inning 20 pitches or less we still have fighting chance for the outs. Just don’t get the game plan? Who decided he should throw off speed bull shit to Soto and judge? Who cares they know you throw fastball a lot? Everyone knows, the idea is he locates it so well and it has such good “rise” guys hit into outs. Especially in this park! Save the offspeed till after they have seen the heater., they not hitting his heat out if he lovatimg but he spins some bull shit over the plate snd of course they gonna hit it!
i also think if Seattle stays in the game or gets the lead they may be more likely to leave him in longer

i also got 16.5 on woo outs instead of 17..5 so that might come in handy later

You fucker! Lol. It was 16.5 while I was stuck at hospital but by time I got her home and made it across river I had to settle for 17.5!! I still think he can easily go 6 long as he stops being cute and just attacks guys w his heat. Should get quick outs.

snakes look not good - there are a few guys on VSIN that bet the Dbacks to not make the post season

That’s crazy but this lineup doesn’t look like the one I loved just week or so ago! Marte being out hurts a lot. Usually they make it a lot tougher on pitcher, Feltner could throw 14 innings at this rate.

This Gil kid has one the best 2 strike out away rates in baseball but getting those 1st 2 strikes sometimes tough for him. You gotta be retarded walking Seattle players, they have a very tough time scoring if you don’t hand them free bases

Omg Seattle fired a manager for this guy?? That was one the dumbest things I ever seen!! Dude seriously was gonna walk a run in and they try to steal home on 3-0?? Lmao

Back