Tuesday Discussion Thread

Man woke up just after the soccer was over at 2pm, completely missed it today. Ugh.

Limited looks for tonight simply playing on how the Stros got shut down last night.

Stros ML +100
Tucker o1.5 total bases +140
Brown o5.5 k's +145

Probably do some keying in on Woo and might play along on his outs with Bank

Snakes alt team totals are my next look as well. Simple situation after last night.

Didn't wager on it but took Brewers ML and Adames o1.5 total bases in a contest. Haven't looked at scores yet but I probably should have at least played them ff. In Montas I now trust.

Cubs struggling with those pesky Athletics
Hate betting that team. Did a team total over before I saw via the Action Network Lab that under has hit on games at Wrigley at 60.1% since 2005 with wind blowing any other direction than OUT since 2005! Damn, that's pretty incredible.

Need damn cubs to score, 3 hits and walk in 2 innings and nothing to show for it. Top lineup getting a 2nd look at Spence in bottom 3rd, they gotta know they can hit those pitches he threw them 1st time around?!

On cue Happ cashes but still need another run this inning

I’m glad I didn’t let that dodgers over pass us by! Wow. Lol.

Giants not scoring shit since Suarez left just hammers home my point and annoys me more, why did he walk those scrubs? Lol

Mize needs a quick 5th if he gonna get a chance to pitch 6th. I’d think tigers pen could use the break I hope they stretch him but he needs clean 5th

Back