Tuesday Discussion Thread

Hell yea, just got home and see o’s Ff tt over hit already. Still a little pissed, I get they made stealing bases a whole lot easier so some players/teams should do it a lot, that said how do these same assholes that don’t believe in moving runners over, certainly not bunting, but they willing to get a guy thrown out stealing when you had Henderson at the plate and Santander on deck?!?!??? Why risk that out? Not only did it cost you fucks a run but had Santander not went yard you just made the inning way easier on Quintana! Make up your Fuckinh minds, you either don’t give outs away cause you swinging for fences or you do!

Not sure I've played one of ESPNbet's carnival bets before but taking a small gamble on any 2 of Judge, Soto, Harper to hit a HR juiced to +700 tonight. Figure wind blowing out to right in the Bronx should give both Yanks a chance, not like Judge can't go oppo then Harper facing Lopez off the injury has a shot. Even then Lopez will probably not pitch too deep because of it. Fun stab at a decent price.

You got judge and Soto in 1st inning! So you got 7-1 on that? That awesome! Was it small limit?

Wheeler strikes out the side in the 1st. Lol.

Dk was offering a special with wheeler and Lopez to combine for 11• k’s +130 but it was only 25 max and I thought I have no damn clue how long or what Lopez gonna do, I rather play wheeler 9+ or 10+ at way fatter odds and no shitty limit!

Watch out for the Marlins tonight.

Im a Cabrera fan but that why i asked @KJ bout how Rodrigues was coming along cause if he right marlins don’t hit lhp for shit. It was def cheap to play snakes so it be interesting, outside of putting snakes in my 9 team lotto ticket for the night I didn’t touch it (don’t really count my lotto tickets, I can’t even tell ya all the plays in it, just remembered snakes cause they were the 1st team I picked for it, lol).

I went small, ESPN doesn't list limits. Ended up +750

hell with that good a payout even if it 25-50 still pretty cool. I can’t imagine judge/soto hr parlay paid dick! Plus you got a 3rd guy and only needed 2 of them? That way better than the shit DK offers! I hate espn website tho so I don’t use as much. W this cataract it super tough making bets on phone in car as is, I can’t be navigating around these damn sites! Guess I should do all that at home on computer 1st, lol,

Im a Cabrera fan but that why i asked @KJ bout how Rodrigues was coming along cause if he right marlins don’t hit lhp for shit. It was def cheap to play snakes so it be interesting, outside of putting snakes in my 9 team lotto ticket for the night I didn’t touch it (don’t really count my lotto tickets, I can’t even tell ya all the plays in it, just remembered snakes cause they were the 1st team I picked for it, lol).
Both starters pitching well but the snakes maximizing their hits.

hell with that good a payout even if it 25-50 still pretty cool. I can’t imagine judge/soto hr parlay paid dick! Plus you got a 3rd guy and only needed 2 of them? That way better than the shit DK offers! I hate espn website tho so I don’t use as much. W this cataract it super tough making bets on phone in car as is, I can’t be navigating around these damn sites! Guess I should do all that at home on computer 1st, lol,
Yeah I only use my phone for Fanatics unless I can't be on the laptop

Rodriguez went 5.1 and pitched well but definite fatigue in the 6th, missing locations pretty badly between pitches 85-100. First walk given up in the 6th, 5 ks so he still needs a couple more starts probably to get the endurance back.

Also Wheeler has my money on him tonight. That's why.

domt worry he be good. The bright side is it was low pitch inning, he seems to like punching out these home run fuckers. I honestly was bummed Riley done cause dude who they brought in for him I don’t think strikes out. Lot of times wheeler gets more later into game he gets., don’t love his pitch count but we in good shape.

Rodriguez went 5.1 and pitched well but definite fatigue in the 6th, missing locations pretty badly between pitches 85-100. First walk given up in the 6th, 5 ks so he still needs a couple more starts probably to get the endurance back.

Yea I was kinda surprised marlins got him to 100 pitches that quick.

Or you can get fucking thrown out stealing. What the fuck, that 2 guys on my teams tonight, giving outs away but they refuse to bunt, how is getting caught stealing better?

What do we have in the late show tonight??

I like twins ml and ff tt ov 1.5

Baz ov 16.5 outs, you might be able to get 15.5 it kept going back and forth when I was getting him.

Love some Ray ov 6.5 k’s

Think that bout it for me.

Funny wheeler can only punch out the best guys in Braves lineup, good news is he getting fast outs from bottom order saving his pitch count!

Sure woulda been nice he didn’t waste thar 1-2 count on Arcia to end inning. I woulda got a little boner if he got 6 there, no such luck

I cabf believe mike isn’t gonna get me a 2nd fucking run. They have wasted guy on bass every inning in one stupid way or another

Brewers are really gonna piss mr off. Shoulda known these jerkoff lineups would do this to me after I said there no way there shitbag pitchers get thru 5 like this!

That combined 11 prop was free money regardless the limit yeesh

lol, no shit. +130 just sucks 25 limit. I mean if they give me 7-1 then sure I’m ok with it! Winning 32 bucks doesn’t really do it for me! Where I fucked up was not taking Lopez alt number im sure 10+ for him id been happy with what 25 paid!

Im not gonna go trying to jinx it but im pretty sure everyrhing in my 9 team lotto ticket hit or hitting at moment, even if so I know there at least 2-3 in the later games so not even gonna look.

I hate Ozuna so so much, cards give up 2 future aces for that mfer and he acts like a total clown fuck the 2 years he here, Mfer goes to atl and just hits bombs. I get it even when cards organization wasn’t a total shit show like now they always been kinda rigid and he prob hated it but still pisses me off. I guess nothing new, everyone who leaves stl gets better now days, normally it ain’t a guy we traded our future pitching staff for tho.

I was so close do playing Fedde under 17.5 outs but figured I had enough on Milw Ff tt and game. Still I thought 17.5 felt high for a guy who took 100 pitches to go 5 innings vs rays! He almost made it 6, I woulda been sweating. 4 walks. Cards really know how to pick them, the great news is he under contract another year so Fedde will be our number 2! Lmao 😜

Damn wynn the only good thing cards have going. Fucker just stole a run from milw. Most years he be getting some rookie the year pub but there a few other rookies doing big things.

I know his pitch count still low and he is once again punking cards I still would like to Pat Montas on the back and get Brews pen in the game!

Damn, I know the ovsr 8 in Bronx part my lotto ticket parlay, you woulda thought this mfer been over 8 long time ago seen the b2b bombs to start game for yanks and yanks pitcher walking like 5-6 or some bull shit. Neither pen been that good lately so of course no runs since the starters got yanked! Feels like if I could get to extras I’d get at least 8 but before it happens some jerkoff will hit a solo home run to win it.

In more news bout what a joke franchise cards have become today they sent the young kid walker back to minors cause manager wasn’t getting him on the field, same kid who started his big league career w a record hitting streak before being sent back down last year!! Gee, I wonder why all these guys get away from this shit show then turn into all-stars?!?!???!? Even the Carlson kid they just gave away to Tampa for some bum reliever has already started looking like a completely different player! Rays gotta love trading with cardinals!

Jfc o’s pen seriously gonna blow it?!? These cheap fucks coulda used all those young bats to get some talent in this pen! Fuck. If Kimbrel comes in 9th o’s be fucked

Back